ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

September 04 Spanish Immigration Changes - Looking for Info

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lennys26
Newly Registered

September 04 Spanish Immigration Changes - Looking for Info

Post by lennys26 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:59 pm

I have heard that there are new laws in Spain concerning immigrants which allows those who are currently illegally residing to apply for residency in some sort of fast-track method. I have been having trouble finding information on these new changes - Does anyone know the name/policy number of these new laws and/or the specific details?

I am a US citizen who currently owns and operates a business in Spain. Initially I bought the business 2 years ago based on information from the Spanish consulate (in London) who incorrectly told me that there was no problems with my running a business here (I have UK residency although carry, and am only eligable for a US passport). I have been trying to legalise my situation for the 2 years, but keep running into Spanish paperwork roadblocks and 'catch 22' situations.

Anyone with advise, please let me know...

Gotta run....immigration knocking at the door....

LS.