ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW rejected - Degree awarded few days after 4th april

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

laghari_iam

Re: help!!

Post by laghari_iam » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:25 am

ghwadia wrote:
laghari_iam wrote:can any one please advice?

i've submitted my pre action protocol on 7th feb 2013, its been exactly 14 days but haven't heard any thing from them yet. shall i go for JR then? or wait another 1 week?
HELLO CAN U PLZ TELL ME WHAT IS PRE ACTION PROTOCOL ? BCS I RECEIVED ONE LETTER FROM UPPER TRIBUNAL CAN U PLZ TELL ME THIS LETTER U RECEIVED

this case involves no further evidence.it is for decision on submissions only,which should easily be completed in writing.

Parties may now wish to submit on how recent authority, in particular KHATEL AND OTHERS (s85A;effect of continuing application) [2013]UKUT 00044 (IAC) bears on this case.

parties have a further 14 days from the date of issue of these directions to serve on the UT and on each other any further written submission concerning the disposal of the appeal.failing a response from the SSHD within the time limited by this direction,the tribunals likely to assume that the appeal is no longer insisted upon,and to issue a determination without a hearing,dismissing the SSHD'S appeal to the UT, and directing that the determination of the fit shall stand.
when did you received this letter from UT?

wasimraza121

Post by wasimraza121 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:05 am

ghwadia wrote:

i've submitted my pre action protocol on 7th feb 2013, its been exactly 14 days but haven't heard any thing from them yet. shall i go for JR then? or wait another 1 week?
HELLO CAN U PLZ TELL ME WHAT IS PRE ACTION PROTOCOL ? BCS I RECEIVED ONE LETTER FROM UPPER TRIBUNAL CAN U PLZ TELL ME THIS LETTER U RECEIVED

this case involves no further evidence.it is for decision on submissions only,which should easily be completed in writing.

Parties may now wish to submit on how recent authority, in particular KHATEL AND OTHERS (s85A;effect of continuing application) [2013]UKUT 00044 (IAC) bears on this case.

parties have a further 14 days from the date of issue of these directions to serve on the UT and on each other any further written submission concerning the disposal of the appeal.failing a response from the SSHD within the time limited by this direction,the tribunals likely to assume that the appeal is no longer insisted upon,and to issue a determination without a hearing,dismissing the SSHD'S appeal to the UT, and directing that the determination of the fit shall stand.
when have you received this letter? Court of Appeal accepted Khatel and others case appeal on 14 feb,2013

ghwadia
Newly Registered

Post by ghwadia » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:16 pm

i rcv 22 feb.
can u please tell me i have submit and document in court or just wait for upper court decision.

my solicitor not give good advise.

wasimraza121 wrote:
ghwadia wrote:

when have you received this letter? Court of Appeal accepted Khatel and others case appeal on 14 feb,2013

ghwadia
Newly Registered

Post by ghwadia » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:16 pm

i rcv 22 feb.
can u please tell me i have submit and document in court or just wait for upper court decision.

wasimraza121 wrote:
ghwadia wrote:

wasimraza121

Post by wasimraza121 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:05 pm

I have no idea. It seems you are the luckiest person at the moment.

As far as I know ALL PSW award after 4th April is on hold by HO.

Khatel and others s.85a is to be heard in the court of appeal. Then HO will decide.

ghwadia wrote:i rcv 22 feb.

wasimraza121 wrote:
ghwadia wrote:

a2yousaf
Newly Registered

lets unite

Post by a2yousaf » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:59 pm

PLZ LIKE PAGE: PSW Appeal CASES (on fb)

http://www.facebook.com/PswAppealCases? ... ppealCases

srabon_xyz
Newly Registered

Judicial Review (PSW)

Post by srabon_xyz » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:17 am

Hello, is there any update of khatel case? I been refused Psw last September because of date of award. My judicial review claim is still unresolved. My previous student visa been expired on 31st December 2012 and I have already extended it till 19 June 2013 .
I would like to ask if I don't get any result of my judicial review before my visa expires do I have to apply for another extention?
What is the rules under JR? If I go back home can I come back if later if I win?
As I finished BA(Hons) in Applied Accounting and almost done with ACCA(3 paper left ; exam in June ) I don't want to apply for a student visa right now.
Thanks

srabon_xyz
Newly Registered

Re: Judicial Review (PSW)

Post by srabon_xyz » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:39 pm

srabon_xyz wrote:Hello, is there any update of khatel case? I been refused Psw last September because of date of award. My judicial review claim is still unresolved. My previous student visa been expired on 31st December 2012 and I have already extended it till 19 June 2013 .
I would like to ask if I don't get any result of my judicial review before my visa expires do I have to apply for another extention?
What is the rules under JR? If I go back home can I come back if later if I win?
As I finished BA(Hons) in Applied Accounting and almost done with ACCA(3 paper left ; exam in June ) I don't want to apply for a student visa right now.
Thanks

rajabrave

Re: Judicial Review (PSW)

Post by rajabrave » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:53 am

srabon_xyz wrote:Hello, is there any update of khatel case? I been refused Psw last September because of date of award. My judicial review claim is still unresolved. My previous student visa been expired on 31st December 2012 and I have already extended it till 19 June 2013 .
Thanks
Court of Appeal will hear SSHD's appeal from Khatel & others (PSW lead cases) on 11/12.06.13. I will keep you posted. http://t.co/FzIm21IDte

khan_bd
Newly Registered

Psw appeal

Post by khan_bd » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:22 am

Hi freebeee,
My situation is exactly same like you and with same withdrawal date which 23rd November 2012. I would like to assure you that, Tribunal didn't refund any money as i pay the amount from my account. But Till today i haven't got any letter from either Ukba or Tribunal. i trying various way to find out further to speed up for the final result. have you got any update about this matter, mate?
freebeee wrote:My appeal was withdrawn by UKBA. I recieved letter after that by firsst tribunal

Respondant (UKBA) has withdrawn original decision(s) of appeal
& court is satisfy with this withdrawal .

As my solicitor paid feese from his account , i have doubt he might have feese got refund. But they all are money eaters ,, I think they wont tell me about it.

freebeee
Newly Registered

Got Letter from UKBA to send passport

Post by freebeee » Tue May 07, 2013 9:48 am

freebeee wrote:My appeal was withdrawn by UKBA. I recieved letter after that by firsst tribunal

As my solicitor paid feese from his account , i have doubt he might have feese got refund. But they all are money eaters ,, I think they wont tell me about it.

freebeee
Newly Registered

Re: Psw appeal

Post by freebeee » Tue May 07, 2013 9:49 am

khan_bd wrote:Hi freebeee,
My situation is exactly same like you and with same withdrawal date which 23rd November 2012. I would like to assure you that, Tribunal didn't refund any money as i pay the amount from my account. But Till today i haven't got any letter from either Ukba or Tribunal. i trying various way to find out further to speed up for the final result. have you got any update about this matter, mate?

HEllo ,
I recieved lettter from UKBA asking for Passport , yeyy I m happy

khan_bd
Newly Registered

Congreats mate

Post by khan_bd » Tue May 07, 2013 1:36 pm

Wow that is a good news alhumdulillah :)

wasimraza121

Post by wasimraza121 » Tue May 07, 2013 2:28 pm

freebeee wrote:

HEllo ,

please check ur inbox sent a message

gondal786
Newly Registered

Post by gondal786 » Fri May 10, 2013 3:43 pm

wasimraza121 wrote:
freebeee wrote:

HEllo ,

I received letter from homeoffice asking my passport

khan_bd
Newly Registered

Post by khan_bd » Sun May 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Wow another good news :)
But i haven't receive any letter yet :(
gondal786 wrote:
wasimraza121 wrote:
freebeee wrote:
HEllo ,

I received letter from homeoffice asking my passport
:D :) :) :)

gondal786
Newly Registered

Post by gondal786 » Wed May 22, 2013 6:29 pm

wasimraza121 wrote:
freebeee wrote:

HEllo ,

any update bro?

laghari_iam

!!

Post by laghari_iam » Thu May 23, 2013 1:10 pm

i think people whos appeal been withdrawn they almost all got the letter from ukba to send their passport.isnt it?

gondal786
Newly Registered

Re: !!

Post by gondal786 » Thu May 23, 2013 5:48 pm

laghari_iam wrote:i think people whos appeal been withdrawn they almost all got the letter from ukba to send their passport.isnt it?
TODAY I GOT MY VISA :D