ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR due issue in P60

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

valeed.naim2

ILR due issue in P60

Post by valeed.naim2 » Thu May 09, 2013 11:20 am

Hello,

Does we need to submit the P60 for all give years in Tier 1 (G) rule either it is only applicable to work permit.

I have slightly low salary in first year of Tier 1 (G) application than at the time when Tier 1 (G) was granted.

I have different suggestions but not senior/guru answer this questions on this fourm. Thanks,

uksettlement
India

Re: ILR due issue in P60

Post by uksettlement » Thu May 09, 2013 7:22 pm

valeed.naim2 wrote:Hello,

Does we need to submit the P60 for all give years in Tier 1 (G) rule either it is only applicable to work permit.

I have slightly low salary in first year of Tier 1 (G) application than at the time when Tier 1 (G) was granted.

I have different suggestions but not senior/guru answer this questions on this fourm. Thanks,
P60 isn't needed for tier 1 route.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Thu May 09, 2013 8:27 pm

P60 may be asked by case worker but it isn't mentioned anywhere a requisite even for tier 2 . Please let me know if I'm wrong.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Thu May 09, 2013 8:42 pm

dk2011 wrote:P60 may be asked by case worker but it isn't mentioned anywhere a requisite even for tier 2 . Please let me know if I'm wrong.
I took 5 year P60s and 4 year Employment History for MY PEO appointment. CW did not ask either of them. Because SET O Form mentions that they could ask any document they want,that's the reason I carried both the documents with me. At Croydon PEO ,some CWs have been insisting on P60s and some applicants have been submitting them.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Thu May 09, 2013 10:55 pm

True but if asked you can argue that you don't have p60s as you didn't think it was mandatory? I was asked even though I had p60s I argued as to why the CW wanted it and finally I won!
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Fri May 10, 2013 10:15 am

Hi Kevin/Uksettlement ,
I'm planning to apply sometime in July through tier 2 route. I have got P60 for all 5 years and will carry it alongwith me . The first 2 year P60 doesn't have my NI as company used to pay group tax. I called HMRC and they said it's not a worry as my employer have informed them i've been working since 2008.
I'm thinking of submitting only those documents which are mentioned as required document. I'll carry P60 but not submit it until is is asked for .
Please let me know your view.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Fri May 10, 2013 2:13 pm

dk2011 wrote:Hi Kevin/Uksettlement ,
I'm planning to apply sometime in July through tier 2 route. I have got P60 for all 5 years and will carry it alongwith me . The first 2 year P60 doesn't have my NI as company used to pay group tax. I called HMRC and they said it's not a worry as my employer have informed them i've been working since 2008.
I'm thinking of submitting only those documents which are mentioned as required document. I'll carry P60 but not submit it until is is asked for .
Please let me know your view.
You should carry the 5 year P60s with you. Yes submit only those documents which are required on SET O Form. That's what I did. You must remember that all CWs are not the same . Some ask for additional documents while some don't. But you should be able to explain,if there are queries on your documents.
KEVIN

katwmn6

Post by katwmn6 » Mon May 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Kevin24 wrote:You should carry the 5 year P60s with you. To clarify, do you mean for T1(G) applicants?

Yes submit only those documents which are required on SET O Form. That's what I did. You must remember that all CWs are not the same . Some ask for additional documents while some don't. But you should be able to explain,if there are queries on your documents. Does a low salary while on T1(G) require an explanation? I earned only £3k during one of my T1(G) years, but as it wasn't the year prior to an application I didn't think it mattered (I was still "economically active" but only working PT).

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon May 13, 2013 4:52 pm

katwmn6 wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:You should carry the 5 year P60s with you. To clarify, do you mean for T1(G) applicants?

Yes submit only those documents which are required on SET O Form. That's what I did. You must remember that all CWs are not the same . Some ask for additional documents while some don't. But you should be able to explain,if there are queries on your documents. Does a low salary while on T1(G) require an explanation? I earned only £3k during one of my T1(G) years, but as it wasn't the year prior to an application I didn't think it mattered (I was still "economically active" but only working PT).
P 60s are a proof that you have been Economically active for the 5 years. Mainly for Tier 2/W.P applicants. You claim Points on Tier 1 for the 12 consecutive Months out of 15 months ,before the date of application.
KEVIN

akash08

Post by akash08 » Tue May 14, 2013 3:37 pm

P60(s) is a myth carried on from pre-historic days where it was a requirement.. Happily go without anyone of them , none would even ask for it..guaranteed..

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Tue May 14, 2013 5:15 pm

akash08 wrote:P60(s) is a myth carried on from pre-historic days where it was a requirement.. Happily go without anyone of them , none would even ask for it..guaranteed..
If you are going for a PEO appointment,it's adviseable to cover yourself against all eventualities. That's what I did when I went for My PEO appointment.If you feel you should get a document just get it.Each CW is different in their attittude and like wise every case is not the same. There are no gurantees that CW will ask for specified documents,what you have pre-meditated before the interview. After paying so much of visa fees why do you want your case to be refused due to lack of documents.
KEVIN