ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sad.1

Re: Visa

Post by sad.1 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:38 pm

roshanvsn wrote:In my case they asked for Fresh statement,Business plan,Business activity bills etc. which I submitted through my Solicitor. I also added my clients letter saying they are happy with my services and work is still going on. Though I told them No money is been paid yet since contract is not finished yet. I would say wait for some time you look like in right direction so should be all OK in the end.
i hope so well i am just tired of being waiting for this long well i have provided all the relevant documents so now all i am doing is just waiting for my visa once i got it i ll start my business as i have also mention in CV i am active in a work means employed but still working out on my contracts.

rps4you
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

visa refused

Post by rps4you » Thu May 02, 2013 4:21 pm

I applied for my visa in October 2012, received refusal letter today-

it states-the advertisement does not contain my name.

in addition the contract i provided does not clearly specify the services i am providing to the party names in the contract as specified in para 41-sd (c) iii of appendix a.

My job title is sales and marketing manager and i have added the services i provide to my clients in the contracts submitted as mentioned below-

discuss analyse and monitor requirement, plan and monitor surveys, analyse products/services performance, advise on, propose, monitor performance of clients marketing campaign, produce and assess reports to develop marketing/sales strategies.

all this links with the requirements mentioned. i submitted new advertisement with my name but they must have recd it after decision was made. please advise should i appeal the decision ould i just or should i contact the case manager.

please advise if you believe any of the information provided was incomplete or incorrect.

rps4you
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

contd......

Post by rps4you » Thu May 02, 2013 4:24 pm

please help me on these points as i can send the advertisement again however, i am confused about the second point they have raised for declining my application..

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:

returning documents with the visa

Post by sky_rise » Sat May 04, 2013 11:17 am

hi guys, does UKBA return all documents (originals as well) once they issue you with visa (or refusal)? would be good to know as there are many of you here with decided applications.

Do we need to submit BOTH originals and copies of the docs required?
Many thanks

SR
"Ask me, and I shall provide it"

tier1enterpreneur

Good Morning.

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Tue May 07, 2013 8:09 am

Hopefully we have lots of responses from UKBA today (positive ones).
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Christianoronaldo

Post by Christianoronaldo » Tue May 07, 2013 9:04 am

Don't live in dream world.

Everyday we back ourselves with the hope that today may be a day when we'll receive the outcome of our application but UKBA ruins everday.

So the outcome of our application will come when it has to come. V should really not be thinking too much about this.

tier1enterpreneur

hello

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Tue May 07, 2013 9:15 am

Well said Christianronaldo !!!!! But I m sure u understand where I am coming from when the hope does not die !!!! the anxiety, stress and frustration UKBA is compelling us to suffer is diabolical !!!!!! Life is literally at a standstill. For me personally its been 7 months now !!!!!!!
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

monolyte

Re: hello

Post by monolyte » Tue May 07, 2013 9:55 am

tier1enterpreneur wrote:Well said Christianronaldo !!!!! But I m sure u understand where I am coming from when the hope does not die !!!! the anxiety, stress and frustration UKBA is compelling us to suffer is diabolical !!!!!! Life is literally at a standstill. For me personally its been 7 months now !!!!!!!
CALL UKBA. AND WRITE YOUR MP IMMEDIATELY. IT IS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHT TO REQUEST A DECISION TO BE MADE AFTER 6 MONTHS (ALTHOUGH UKBA HAS DELETED THIS INFO FROM THEIR SITE), BUT YOU MUST ACT OR KEEP CALM AND WAIT WITHOUT COMPLAINING.

tier1enterpreneur

hi

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Tue May 07, 2013 3:10 pm

hello monolyte.
Already done with what you mentioned. But no response yet and hence more frustrating !!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Kish_cruz
Newly Registered

Post by Kish_cruz » Wed May 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Hi I had applied for my tier 1 entreprenuer route in december.
Had provided my bank details as personal and Business account showing more than 50K, but today had received a letter refusing my application because of having only 41K in my personal account. Irun a limited company and I'm the director. I have got 10 days to reappeal, Not sure how to go about this.. can anyone plsz advice..

Regards,
Kish

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed May 08, 2013 6:44 pm

@kish

Sorry to hear about the refusal. What was the closing balance of your PERSONAL BANK STATEMENT ONLY? Was it 41k?

Kish_cruz
Newly Registered

Post by Kish_cruz » Wed May 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Yes BLondoner,
I wen through a solicitor and he din't mention anything about this, he said everything was fine with me being director of the business and I had a dividend of 15k @ that time..

Can I reappeal with my accountant letter and other invoices of my business??

Really pissed off with both Solicitors and border agency..:(

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed May 08, 2013 7:02 pm

@Kish
How can a solicitor tell you such?

15k "dividend" does not count as part of the 50k that's required.

Your solicitor is to blame here I guess.

Kish_cruz
Newly Registered

Post by Kish_cruz » Wed May 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Can I re-apply or should I re appeal??
Solicitor is advising to re apply as a new Applicant and I'm not sure if that can be possible..

PLsz advice

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Wed May 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Kish_cruz wrote:Can I re-apply or should I re appeal??
Solicitor is advising to re apply as a new Applicant and I'm not sure if that can be possible..

PLsz advice
You can re apply within 28 days from your refusal date. But make sure you do it 100% properly as you will not be given a right of appeal if refused again.

Kish_cruz
Newly Registered

Post by Kish_cruz » Wed May 08, 2013 7:58 pm

thank you Rooney, but my documents are with UKBA, how should I go about it?? just provide the documents related to my funds and apply again???

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Thu May 09, 2013 3:34 am

Kish_cruz wrote:thank you Rooney, but my documents are with UKBA, how should I go about it?? just provide the documents related to my funds and apply again???
Re do all the documents except passport and English language certificate. If you are using the same company get the latest Current appointments report.
(Be careful, if your company which you are using is the one which is some time ago you may be asked for more documentation as what you did in the last six months or so, invoices and so on.) If I were you, I will form a new company to keep it simple and fresh. (again, if you already started doing business on the old company then nothing to worry).
YOU NEED EVERY THING FRESH AGAIN, THE ONLY THING YOU CAN USE FROM THE OLD FILE WOULD BE YOUR PASSPORT, DEGREE CERTIFICATE AND COMPANY INCORPORATION CERTIFICATE.
Please attach a covering letter that you are reapplying under section 3C.

gumsum

Post by gumsum » Thu May 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Applied on 20th October
Interviewed on 16th April

This wait seems endless..called UKBA twice..still under consideration..
Best of luck to all waiting and congrats to those who r getting the good news.

njb1989
Newly Registered

Post by njb1989 » Fri May 10, 2013 2:30 am

gumsum wrote:Applied on 20th October

May I ask where are your funds? We applied similar time but heard nothing...

gumsum

Post by gumsum » Fri May 10, 2013 2:37 am

in my uk personal bank account.
njb1989 wrote:
gumsum wrote:Applied on 20th October

May I ask where are your funds? We applied similar time but heard nothing...

surfsumi
Mood:

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa adivce please...

Post by surfsumi » Sun May 12, 2013 9:09 am

Hello there.. I'm currently on PSW visa wich will expires next year. I'm thinking to change to entrepreneur visa since I'm doing a small business now. I can develop this business in to the scale they want ( web sites , small office, etc) but I have no idea how to do these things. I can be a sole trader & register business under my name or business name. Can you please let me know what their requrements to have entrepreneur visa please? Is it too early to register the business now ? need your help please!!! thank you
SURESH

surya_v
Newly Registered

Advise on Tier1 Entrepreneur Visa

Post by surya_v » Sun May 12, 2013 10:53 am

Hi Friends,

I have submitted my application for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) in January after PSW route. At the time of application there was no need to submit the advertising material, business card etc (according to my knowledge).

Can any one advise me on below?

1) Does the applicants who have submitted their applications in January have to provide the advertising materials,Business cards etc?

2) In contract letter, i have provided my mobile number rather than landline number under my company details . would that be a problem?

Thanks,

surya

rooney0511

Re: Advise on Tier1 Entrepreneur Visa

Post by rooney0511 » Sun May 12, 2013 1:00 pm

surya_v wrote:Hi Friends,

I have submitted my application for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) in January after PSW route. At the time of application there was no need to submit the advertising material, business card etc (according to my knowledge).

1) Does the applicants who have submitted their applications in January have to provide the advertising materials,Business cards etc?

2) In contract letter, i have provided my mobile number rather than landline number under my company details . would that be a problem?

Thanks,

surya
As per my understanding, Advertising was there even before January.

In the Contract, if its your mobile number it is ok. The most important thing is Clients Land line phone number and email address. Needless to say Clients address.

dancingguy05

Re: Advise on Tier1 Entrepreneur Visa

Post by dancingguy05 » Sun May 12, 2013 2:49 pm

rooney0511 wrote:
surya_v wrote:Hi Friends,

Thanks,

surya

As per my understanding, Advertising was there even before January.

In the Contract, if its your mobile number it is ok. The most important thing is Clients Land line phone number and email address. Needless to say Clients address.

SSS true. It was there from the beginning of this visa requirements. So u better send them at the earliest with a change of circumstances form before u here an catastrophes

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Sun May 12, 2013 6:57 pm

i already have received my ent visa however my son was born here in UK few months back and now i have to apply for his dependant visa....i was going through the form and there it says to provide evidence of care arrangement for children....please can anyone elaborate as to what this is...

please i need a prompt reply as i am applying soon...thanks