ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contractor's absence letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ldbright

Contractor's absence letter

Post by ldbright » Mon May 13, 2013 1:06 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am a contractor using umbrella company, so the umbrella company technically is my employer. They refuse to give me a letter for absences as they genuinely don't hold that information. However, they agree to issue a letter confirm that I am entitled 28 days paid annual holiday and it is roll up.

Will it be OK? I mean better than nothing or are there anything in particular they should also include. i.e I am employed on a contract basis sine 2008 etc.

Any feedback is welcome!

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Mon May 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Yea there is no harm for them to mention since when un r employed and tht u r allowed holidays.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.