ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

earning requirement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

earning requirement

Post by sheraz_aries » Sat May 18, 2013 11:40 pm

I got a general question regarding earning in ILR

the guidance says that you can show 12 consecutive months payslips out of 15 just before the application date.

My Question is : if i can earn required earning points in 6 months then out of last 15 months can i show first 6 months payslips (hence the payslips would be of 9 months old but still be within 15 months before the application date.)?

uksettlement
India

Re: earning requirement

Post by uksettlement » Sun May 19, 2013 7:13 am

sheraz_aries wrote:I got a general question regarding earning in ILR

the guidance says that you can show 12 consecutive months payslips out of 15 just before the application date.

My Question is : if i can earn required earning points in 6 months then out of last 15 months can i show first 6 months payslips (hence the payslips would be of 9 months old but still be within 15 months before the application date.)?
Yes you can.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.