ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR + My son born in UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fiestadreamz
Newly Registered

ILR + My son born in UK

Post by fiestadreamz » Sat May 18, 2013 10:01 pm

I have booked for a PEO appointment in June for me, my wife and my son. I have also paid 300 GBP for confirming the appointment. However as i my son is eligible for naturalisation, can i not include him in the application on that day.

Or as i booked the appointment for 3 applications, i should submit all 3 or have to book another appointment with me and my wife alone..

Can anyone clarify pls.

Thanks.

alanwong

Re: ILR + My son born in UK

Post by alanwong » Sun May 19, 2013 7:59 am

fiestadreamz wrote:I have booked for a PEO appointment in June for me, my wife and my son. I have also paid 300 GBP for confirming the appointment. However as i my son is eligible for naturalisation, can i not include him in the application on that day.

Or as i booked the appointment for 3 applications, i should submit all 3 or have to book another appointment with me and my wife alone..

Can anyone clarify pls.

Thanks.
Of course you can exclude your son in your application. However I am not sure whether you will lose the 100 pounds booking fee or not. I guess it is up to the staff who deals with your case.
Since your appointment is in June, you might be able to grab another appointment with one dependent and cancel this one.

fiestadreamz
Newly Registered

Post by fiestadreamz » Sun May 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Thanks. I don't mind losing 100 pounds.