ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Guys, Mistake made by Caseworker, blindly refused my case!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

mmc

Guys, Mistake made by Caseworker, blindly refused my case!

Post by mmc » Sun May 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Guys, Mistake made by Caseworker, blindly refused my case! Long story short!

Applied Tier 1 Ent on PSW status, with another team member on 11 Jan 2013!

- Own funds in joint/personal account = 50k and maintenance funds = 3k maintained 91 consecutive days... Total funds on closing balance was 53k!

- Explained in covering letter to Caseworker that my investment funds and maintenance funds are in the same account! Provided two copies of the same statement, i.e 50k for investment & 3k for maint!

- All points awarded ie 25 + 25 + 25 and 10 for English and 0 for maintenance :(((

- Reason::: Case worker says that we have assessed your maintenance documents 90 days and you have not demonstrated that you have maintained the minimum level of available funds (I 've provided 4 months statements and at no occasion funds gone below £ 1500), therefore you have been refused!

Summary! In total I got 75 + 10 + 0 = 85 points!
Appeal is attached to this refusal.

---------------------

My team member maintained his maintenance in his different account and he has been awarded full points ie 25+25+25 +10+10 = 95 in his table chart letter, but then mentioned that you scored 70 points and you need to score 75 points... All Errors Errors Errors... Looks like case worker was drunk...

but he has been refused as well, Reason::: Because your other team member has been refused, so your application has been refused too!

All business operating, money is still available in account, transactions are being done, no issue at all!

I wish I could slap this incompetent caseworker... Blind/Moran/idiot!
MMC

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun May 19, 2013 2:15 pm

if you feel decision is wrong then appeal it.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

mmc

Post by mmc » Sun May 19, 2013 2:18 pm

sheraz7 wrote:if you feel decision is wrong then appeal it.
I will certainly appeal and his decision is 100% wrong, I have copies of the my bank statements provided at the time of submission.

But why all this tension, why all this headache! This case worker should be demoted instead of being promoted!
MMC

HeretoHelp

Post by HeretoHelp » Sun May 19, 2013 2:33 pm

mmc wrote:
I will certainly appeal and his decision is 100% wrong, I have copies of the my bank statements provided at the time of submission.

But why all this tension, why all this headache! This case worker should be demoted instead of being promoted!
I feel sorry for you. Sometimes u just cant understand what ukba can come up with. All i can say for now its more like a waste of time.

Appeal = allowed as long as you have the evidence.

mmc

Post by mmc » Sun May 19, 2013 4:04 pm

HeretoHelp wrote:
mmc wrote:

I feel sorry for you. Sometimes u just cant understand what ukba can come up with. All i can say for now its more like a waste of time.

Appeal = allowed as long as you have the evidence.
I have the evidence! Also the UKBA didn't return my documents ? They mentioned that if this decision has been challenged then we have right to carry out further checks on your case! Is it a threat ? They kept my file for 5 months and awarded all points, what were they doing in 5 months ???

Refusing a case shouldn't be taken an easy stuff by UKBA, they should be asked as to why case has been refused!

Its a Sham on UKBA...
MMC

silverpearlz

Post by silverpearlz » Sun May 19, 2013 5:50 pm

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Mon May 20, 2013 8:05 am

i think you should email the case worker and ask for an administrative review ASAP.

mmc

Post by mmc » Mon May 20, 2013 12:27 pm

babylondoner wrote:i think you should email the case worker and ask for an administrative review ASAP.

He hasn't provided his email id, I 'd have done right away!

He simply joked with this case! One team member got refused with maintenance and the other got refused because of 1st member with full points awarded!

Thats so funny of UKBA, I should take them to watchdog or media ... this way their bosses will get question of their performance... I know they really scared of watchdog and media!
MMC

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Mon May 20, 2013 1:23 pm

mmc wrote:
babylondoner wrote:i think you should email the case worker and ask for an administrative review ASAP.

He simply joked with this case! One team member got refused with maintenance and the other got refused because of 1st member with full points awarded!

Thats so funny of UKBA, I should take them to watchdog or media ... this way their bosses will get question of their performance... I know they really scared of watchdog and media!
the email address will be like this
Firstname.Lastname@ukba.gsi.gov.uk
try that and check your inbox

mmc

Post by mmc » Mon May 20, 2013 7:09 pm

rooney0511 wrote:
mmc wrote:

Hi rooney0511,

Thanks for your help! I will send him an email!
MMC

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:27 pm

i realy feel sry, buu as per my understanding, according to law u cant mix business money with your personnel saving, its clearly mentioned that 50k should be in business account and other 900 pound should be in your personnel account for 3 months, something similar happened with my brother he is actually on HSMP visa land working as self employed last year when he was doing his extenson he made the same mistake, buu finally he got his extension coz before submission he got access of his friend account make it joint account luckily his friend was maintaining more than 900 pound from last 3 months

mmc

Post by mmc » Mon May 20, 2013 11:14 pm

mcr2013 wrote:i realy feel sry, buu as per my understanding, according to law u cant mix business money with your personnel saving, its clearly mentioned that 50k should be in business account and other 900 pound should be in your personnel account for 3 months, something similar happened with my brother he is actually on HSMP visa land working as self employed last year when he was doing his extenson he made the same mistake, buu finally he got his extension coz before submission he got access of his friend account make it joint account luckily his friend was maintaining more than 900 pound from last 3 months
Thanks for your concern, but

- you do not need to put 50k into your business account i.e business account is mainly to get the money from your client for your services!

Investment funds need to be in your personal or joint account and also you can have your investment funds and maintenance funds in the same account! If you are not sure then read the guide line please.
MMC

haryharsan
Mood:
India

What u said is right....

Post by haryharsan » Mon May 20, 2013 11:27 pm

mcr2013 wrote:i realy feel sry, buu as per my understanding, according to law u cant mix business money with your personnel saving, its clearly mentioned that 50k should be in business account and other 900 pound should be in your personnel account for 3 months, something similar happened with my brother he is actually on HSMP visa land working as self employed last year when he was doing his extenson he made the same mistake, buu finally he got his extension coz before submission he got access of his friend account make it joint account luckily his friend was maintaining more than 900 pound from last 3 months
I am sorry, Case worker made a decision right in your case and ur partner(team member)... He gone through as per guide Lines.... you shouldn't mix maintenance and investment,

haryharsan
Mood:
India

Post by haryharsan » Mon May 20, 2013 11:27 pm

mmc wrote:

- you do not need to put 50k into your business account i.e business account is mainly to get the money from your client for your services!

Investment funds need to be in your personal or joint account and also you can have your investment funds and maintenance funds in the same account! If you are not sure then read the guide line please.
I am sorry, Case worker made a decision right in your case and ur partner(team member)... He gone through as per guide Lines.... you shouldn't mix maintenance and investment,

mmc

Post by mmc » Tue May 21, 2013 12:50 pm

haryharsan wrote:
mmc wrote:

I disagree with your comments, I have studied a guideline and at no point/place does it says that you can't mix your investment and maintenance funds in one account! you can have your investment funds and maintenance funds in one account as long as you can prove that you have 50k for investment and £900 for maintenance covering 90 days period.

You can't show your investment funds in business account, as business account should receive your service income not your investment funds! hope this helps you!
MMC

Extension2013

Re: Guys, Mistake made by Caseworker, blindly refused my cas

Post by Extension2013 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:44 pm

mmc wrote:Guys, Mistake made by Caseworker, blindly refused my case! Long story short!

- Own funds in joint/personal account = 50k and maintenance funds = 3k maintained 91 consecutive days... Total funds on closing balance was 53k!

- Explained in covering letter to Caseworker that my investment funds and maintenance funds are in the same account! Provided two copies of the same statement, i.e 50k for investment & 3k for maint!

- All points awarded ie 25 + 25 + 25 and 10 for English and 0 for maintenance :(((

- Reason::: Case worker says that we have assessed your maintenance documents 90 days and you have not demonstrated that you have maintained the minimum level of available funds (I 've provided 4 months statements and at no occasion funds gone below £ 1500), therefore you have been refused!

---------------------

My team member maintained his maintenance in his different account and he has been awarded full points ie 25+25+25 +10+10 = 95 in his table chart letter, but then mentioned that you scored 70 points and you need to score 75 points... All Errors Errors Errors... Looks like case worker was drunk...

but he has been refused as well, Reason::: Because your other team member has been refused, so your application has been refused too!

All business operating, money is still available in account, transactions are being done, no issue at all!

I would advice to have a glass of water and relax as you are not the only one who has been refused. Almost of the forum members either have their turns of refusal or waiting for them. It will not make any difference for them if you go to media or bring into the notice of watchdog. Your this voice may rarely go into an enquiry which can return with 0 result for you.

This is not you alone who have sought genuinely leave to remain on the basis of correct and valid evidence. I think every person in the forum who intended to extend their leave to remain ,has shown sufficient, clear and valid sourced evidence but still refused.

You have a full right of appeal where you can defend yourself against the decision of which you seem to be very aggrieved and which pushes you to go rude, but this is not good for your nor for your future if you want to be running your business. Just relax-and think twice as to whether they have your application alone and refused it.

My advice you should go in appeal and clarify everything in the court against the decision and if you still wish to go home quickly, visit the ukba site and look for complaint section.

Good luck anyway

mmc

Re: Guys, Mistake made by Caseworker, blindly refused my cas

Post by mmc » Wed May 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Extension2013 wrote:
mmc wrote:Guys, Mistake made by Caseworker, blindly refused my case! Long story short!

---------------------

I would advice to have a glass of water and relax as you are not the only one who has been refused. Almost of the forum members either have their turns of refusal or waiting for them. It will not make any difference for them if you go to media or bring into the notice of watchdog. Your this voice may rarely go into an enquiry which can return with 0 result for you.

This is not you alone who have sought genuinely leave to remain on the basis of correct and valid evidence. I think every person in the forum who intended to extend their leave to remain ,has shown sufficient, clear and valid sourced evidence but still refused.

You have a full right of appeal where you can defend yourself against the decision of which you seem to be very aggrieved and which pushes you to go rude, but this is not good for your nor for your future if you want to be running your business. Just relax-and think twice as to whether they have your application alone and refused it.

My advice you should go in appeal and clarify everything in the court against the decision and if you still wish to go home quickly, visit the ukba site and look for complaint section.

Good luck anyway
Dude,
thanks for your advise! I am aware of how this UKBA fear from watchdog or media, and their main focus is to provide good customer solutions ie visa services, else they do get pressure!

They can certainly refuse an application if its not completed or according to their guideline! But my concern is how can they blindly refuse your application if all evidences provided! Yes you are right they I am not alone in this forum! I just wanted to show and share the UKBA silly mistakes and wrong section they applied in my case!
MMC

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Wed May 22, 2013 4:22 pm

mmc wrote:
rooney0511 wrote:
mmc wrote:

Hi rooney0511,

Thanks for your help! I will send him an email!
Please check your inbox, sent you a message.