ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help on how to structure my application indefinite to

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

omoge
Newly Registered

need help on how to structure my application indefinite to

Post by omoge » Tue May 14, 2013 5:46 am

I am one of the directors in a limited company .get salary as an administrator and also get dividend yearly .director for 4year now. Money coming into the account not directly paid to me but my other partner .okay so do I now apply as a director of company or as an employee and would I have to provide company documents .
I have my payslips and bank statement which should be about 29 k but during my renewal I had 33k is that a problem as earnings lower but what I realy need to qualify is 26need help

omoge
Newly Registered

Re: need help on how to structure my application indefinite

Post by omoge » Wed May 15, 2013 4:31 pm

omoge wrote:I am one of the directors in a limited company .get salary as an administrator and also get dividend yearly .director for 4year now. Money coming into the account not directly paid to me but my other partner .okay so do I now apply as a director of company or as an employee and would I have to provide company documents .
I have my payslips and bank statement which should be about 29 k but during my renewal I had 33k is that a problem as earnings lower but what I realy need to qualify is 26need help

omoge
Newly Registered

Post by omoge » Wed May 15, 2013 4:32 pm

omoge wrote:
omoge wrote:I am one of the directors in a limited company .get salary as an administrator and also get dividend yearly .director for 4year now. Money coming into the account not directly paid to me but my other partner .okay so do I now apply as a director of company or as an employee and would I have to provide company documents .

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Wed May 15, 2013 9:55 pm

omoge wrote:
omoge wrote:

You need to speak yo your accountant who in my opinion will give you much needed professional advise on the issue you have in mind.

Best of Luck
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

omoge
Newly Registered

Post by omoge » Tue May 21, 2013 5:08 pm

omoge
Newly Registered

Post by omoge » Tue May 21, 2013 5:09 pm

omoge wrote:

please i need help with this

hsmp505

Post by hsmp505 » Wed May 22, 2013 8:42 am

Hi,

You have to mention what type of leave you have (Tier 1, 2 OR WP and what was your first entry clearance date?

There have been two posts about experiences of PEO appointment recently (14 - 20 May) where it was mentioned that
less income than it was in extension caused some queries from CW but as long as you got same band than it should be O.K,
though (26K = 25 points and 29K = 30 points for pre 2010 Tier 1)

For other question, check with accountant, as per my knowledge any thing in business account is
not your income it should go into and claimed using personal bank statement which can be salary or dividends.

(As per my friend who got ILR as self + employed:)
If you show dividends than you are self employed and have to provide other document about company and tax like VAT, registration etc.

omoge
Newly Registered

Post by omoge » Wed May 22, 2013 8:49 am

hsmp505 wrote:Hi,

You have to mention what type of leave you have (Tier 1, 2 OR WP and what was your first entry clearance date?

There have been two posts about experiences of PEO appointment recently (14 - 20 May) where it was mentioned that
less income than it was in extension caused some queries from CW but as long as you got same band than it should be O.K,
though (26K = 25 points and 29K = 30 points for pre 2010 Tier 1)

For other question, check with accountant, as per my knowledge any thing in business account is
not your income it should go into and claimed using personal bank statement which can be salary or dividends.

(As per my friend who got ILR as self + employed:)
If you show dividends than you are self employed and have to provide other document about company and tax like VAT, registration etc.

thanks for response

i am tier 1, and granted in 2008 , i had above 31k during extention which gave me 35 points so i was way above 75 points needed to meet point . i need 75 points , with 29k i would have 80 point which is above 75 . i have earned salary from the company paid into my personal account over the 12 months no dividend , although i get dividend but i was thinking to keep simple and since my salary would be enough . so earning 29k would earn me 30 points below the points i earned during extention . do you think this is a problem

hsmp505

Post by hsmp505 » Wed May 22, 2013 9:59 am

With respect to rules, you shouldn't as you only need to score
required points: 75.

But recently I have seen a post here for Solihull PEO where someone mentioned that a senior CW was consulted as he had higher salary in extension than in ILR but has band for same (max points 45 in last time as
well as now so no issue was there.

Some one else was questioned on about having lower salary and lower band
than last extension which was also in Solihull.

But again, this is not in rules to have same or higher income and these are just two individual experiences.

I am sure this can be easily challenged if CW insists.