ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HM revenue never sent NI bills to me neither accountant

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

too old
Pakistan

HM revenue never sent NI bills to me neither accountant

Post by too old » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Hi all . Can anyone please help me with this problem . My wife is self employed since last year may2012 and we requested HM revenue for our NATIONAL INSURANCE bills in December and they said we are generating them but its April and we don't have anything yet .spoke to accountant he directed us to speak to them again and its going no where. Is it normal not to have ni bills. We just don't want to get in trouble. Can anyone help?

Thanks

afzalfinance

Re: HM revenue never sent NI bills to me neither accountant

Post by afzalfinance » Thu May 23, 2013 1:15 am

too old wrote:Hi all . Can anyone please help me with this problem . My wife is self employed since last year may2012 and we requested HM revenue for our NATIONAL INSURANCE bills in December and they said we are generating them but its April and we don't have anything yet .spoke to accountant he directed us to speak to them again and its going no where. Is it normal not to have ni bills. We just don't want to get in trouble. Can anyone help?

Thanks
These bills are sent on 6 monthly basis. You shoudl have received it now or will receive in a week or so.If not then inform
God help those who help themselves