ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 Year Exact Address Details

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dr_kzot

5 Year Exact Address Details

Post by dr_kzot » Wed May 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Hi there I have been moving quite a lot due to nature of the job and also looking for new jobs.

I dont have exact record when I moved from one accomodation to another. Is there any way i can get this information when i moved the porperty with exact date.

Earlier response will be much appreciated

Thanks and Regards

dr_kzot

Post by dr_kzot » Thu May 23, 2013 8:09 am

55 views no reply is this a difficult question

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu May 23, 2013 8:37 am

dr_kzot wrote:55 views no reply is this a difficult question
If you do not know the exact date just put approx. or the month and year. Just ensure that the 5 year period is covered.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 23, 2013 8:37 am

To be honest, you are the only person who will know when and where you moved!! You only need to state month and year if you don't know the exact date.

You could try and check through your post that you have received over the years to get an estimate based on the dates of your correspondence. You could also try and get a copy of your credit report. Will your employer(s) not have this details as they would have to keep their systems updated?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Re: 5 Year Exact Address Details

Post by Ayyubi72 » Thu May 23, 2013 11:35 am

dr_kzot wrote:
I dont have exact record when I moved from one accomodation to another. Is there any way i can get this information when i moved the porperty with exact date.

Thanks and Regards
You do not have an exact record when you moved, and you want forum to tell you how to find the information? Well, I do not know about others, but I have in-depth knowledge in helping people-who-do-not-remember-when-they-moved-house-but-now-want-to-get-this-info.

I gained this top secret knowledge while working for secret services of Republic of Banana Boats.

If you want to avail my services, please let me know. My fees for this service is £20000.

:lol:

boloney

Post by boloney » Thu May 23, 2013 2:43 pm

If you was paying council tax on each property and was informing council when moving out/in they will have records. You may have to send SAR to each council to get this data.
I did't remember exact dates so I put down month/year

dr_kzot

Post by dr_kzot » Thu May 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Ayyubi72 wrote:
dr_kzot wrote:

Thanks and Regards
You do not have an exact record when you moved, and you want forum to tell you how to find the information? Well, I do not know about others, but I have in-depth knowledge in helping people-who-do-not-remember-when-they-moved-house-but-now-want-to-get-this-info.

I gained this top secret knowledge while working for secret services of Republic of Banana Boats.

If you want to avail my services, please let me know. My fees for this service is £20000.

:lol:
Arei marei muni itnei bari bari bataan ker tei ho tum £20,000 , tum jasei log ASDA main Sale per mil tei hain Buy 1 get 1 free Cost £1
mind na ker mazak ker raha hoon haloo sa :lol:

dr_kzot

Post by dr_kzot » Thu May 23, 2013 3:00 pm

boloney wrote:If you was paying council tax on each property and was informing council when moving out/in they will have records. You may have to send SAR to each council to get this data.
I did't remember exact dates so I put down month/year
yes good idea I will contact the conuncils this will give me the exact date
thanks for you help

dr_kzot

Post by dr_kzot » Thu May 23, 2013 3:03 pm

CR001 wrote:To be honest, you are the only person who will know when and where you moved!! You only need to state month and year if you don't know the exact date.

You could try and check through your post that you have received over the years to get an estimate based on the dates of your correspondence. You could also try and get a copy of your credit report. Will your employer(s) not have this details as they would have to keep their systems updated?

Bahi app ko bhi sirf bataan atei hain ore kuch naheen Credit report did not provide house address !!! the best answer is to conact the council and find your tax info......if you dont know the answer its better to stay quite mate :P

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Best not to assume that everyone can understand your language, this is an English forum after all.

Companies where you apply for any form of credit check your address history against your credit report, so it is quite a logical place to look if you do an extensive credit report request.

Clearly you didn't know the answer to your own accommodation history and asked others to help, which is what I have tried. So no need to be disrespectful, particularly to a lady!

Char
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu May 23, 2013 3:23 pm

dr_kzot wrote:
CR001 wrote:To be honest, you are the only person who will know when and where you moved!! You only need to state month and year if you don't know the exact date.

Bahi app ko bhi sirf bataan atei hain ore kuch naheen Credit report did not provide house address !!! the best answer is to conact the council and find your tax info......if you dont know the answer its better to stay quite mate :P
Please write in English as per the rules and also please do not be offensive to people who are trying to help you again as per the rules.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

dr_kzot

Post by dr_kzot » Thu May 23, 2013 3:29 pm

CR main app sei Sorry Ker ta hoon if i hurt you !!!
Acha OK