ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If your Bank Statements Shows "SALARY" then read t

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

makon

If your Bank Statements Shows "SALARY" then read t

Post by makon » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:04 pm

Lots of HSMP Application have been refused because bank statements only shows "SALARY" without employer name. I contacted Home Office and this is what they said:
=============================================
Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email.

As your bank statements do not state the source where the salary has come from, you must also submit a letter from your employer on the companies letter headed paper, to state the amounts that have been paid into your bank account each month/week.

Along with this, you must also submit a letter from your bank to state the name of the source that is paying in your "Salary" each month or week, i.e., the name of your employer.

Please submit the above evidence along with your wage slips and we will consider the information provided.

Kindest Regards

HSMP Team

suresh-hsmp

Post by suresh-hsmp » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:53 pm

Hi,
I was exactly in the same situation, could you please forward me the same email to address--willyslund@gmail.com or please tell me what is the email address of HSMP team to get the same. I need to show to my employer/bank to get things quickly done.

please give me the above.

Thanks in advance

makon

Post by makon » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:49 pm

suresh-hsmp,

The email address is:

HSMP.Workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

gsurendra

Post by gsurendra » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:03 pm

Hi,

I am in a peculiar situation. The name of the employer in the Bank Statement is different form the actual employer as the first was taken over by the other. The new employer did not intimate the new name to the Banker due to which the name is different.

Can you advice what proofs I should provide?

makon

Post by makon » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:39 am

My advice would be to get a letter from your employer explaining the acquisition, and also that the name on the bank statement is their old name or sth like that

suresh-hsmp

Post by suresh-hsmp » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:01 pm

Hi makon,
I sent an email to the address you had given on friday and still not recieved the reply. Generally how many days they took to reply? Atleast how many days for you to get that reply.

Thanks for your help.

makon

Post by makon » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:24 pm

it may take between 7 - 14 days

hemal_p

Post by hemal_p » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:02 am

I got a consolidated bank statement for 1 year on the bank letter head. Do I need to have the bank endorse a stamp on each page?

srikp

Post by srikp » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:04 pm

Preferably, yes. Ususally, they'll do it - tell them it's mandatory for your visa purposes.