ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reapply or appeal?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

helloimran

Reapply or appeal?

Post by helloimran » Thu May 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Dear respected members,

I am writing you on behalf of my younger brother,he is in UK on Tier 1 General.
He applied for his wife as a tier 1 dependant from PAKISTAN and got decision today,which is following!

You have indicated that you completed your marriage contract with your husband on 10 March 2013 in Lahore in Pakistan. You now wish join your husband in the UK. You have provided photographs to show that you and your husband have met. However there is no evidence or information to show contact and intervening devotion between you and your husband from either before or since the marriage. In view of this I am not satisfied your marriage was subsisting at the time of your application and that you intend to live with your husband throughout the period of any leave for you in UK. 319C (d) and (e) I have therefore refused your application because I am not satisfied on the of probabilities, that you meet all of the requirements of the relevant paragraph of the United Kingdom Immigration Rule.

He has not got any record to contact his wife they always communicate via skype.

My question is following!
Should her wife reapply as a fresh application or they should lodge an appeal?

Thanks imran

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:29 pm

The question here is, if you reapply what more documents or explanation are you providing to tell ECO that his previous decision was wrong.