ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR House Rental.. PLEASE HELP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rudra1
Newly Registered

ILR House Rental.. PLEASE HELP

Post by rudra1 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:06 am

I will be applying for my ILR in the next 3 months by post and my organisation might transfer me to London due to which I will have to leave my current apartment in Bath and move to company accomodation in London . Will itt affect my ILR application as I wont have a house of my own and I will be staying in company accomodation hence wont be paying utility bills and council tax etc. Will this affect my ILR . Please help

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR House Rental.. PLEASE HELP

Post by Kevin24 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:25 am

rudra1 wrote:I will be applying for my ILR in the next 3 months by post and my organisation might transfer me to London due to which I will have to leave my current apartment in Bath and move to company accomodation in London . Will itt affect my ILR application as I wont have a house of my own and I will be staying in company accomodation hence wont be paying utility bills and council tax etc. Will this affect my ILR . Please help
Are you the main applicant, No dependents applying with you?
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Re: ILR House Rental.. PLEASE HELP

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:53 am

Kevin24 wrote:
rudra1 wrote:I will be applying for my ILR in the next 3 months by post and my organisation might transfer me to London due to which I will have to leave my current apartment in Bath and move to company accomodation in London . Will itt affect my ILR application as I wont have a house of my own and I will be staying in company accomodation hence wont be paying utility bills and council tax etc. Will this affect my ILR . Please help
Are you the main applicant, No dependents applying with you?

Also, you need to clarify few things, as Kevin mentioned about Dependants, if not then you can redirect your post - you can use royal mail service for 1 year to redirect your post but if you have dependants then they will be residing at the same address, please confirm.

rudra1
Newly Registered

Post by rudra1 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:03 pm

I am the main applicant (no dependant application at the moment)

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:21 pm

yes you can redirect your post for maximum 2 years via Royal mail. Moreover, on application form there is correspondence address apart of home address and there you can write any of your convenient address for receiving your documents.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS