ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

immi4u

Re: Time Line

Post by immi4u » Fri May 31, 2013 8:43 am

t4tifa wrote:
Sadia786 wrote:
t4tifa wrote:
Sadia786 wrote:
Did u submit apeal form online or post it??
i post my Apeal is there any difference for timing .what i am woundring i should get atleast letter from AIT .
Regards
yes coz on title page of apeal form it z mention that to avoid delays apeal online..
Any idea when i received the letter .or any one who applied via Postal appeal how long it takes to receive the letter from AIT
Regards
After the deduction of the payment it can take up to 6 to 8 weeks for the letter to be arrived just keep patience it's a long and slow process if u would be anxious it will make u feel worse

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Fri May 31, 2013 10:31 pm

Following getting the call letter, my wife submitted tb cert and passport. She did not however state anything for intended date of travel.

Stressing now about whether this may cause further delay (want to travel asap). All we can do now is email them.

Any advice?

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:12 am

I appealed from within the uk so how would I contact them to ask for an update

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:37 am

r4sh1d wrote:Following getting the call letter, my wife submitted tb cert and passport. She did not however state anything for intended date of travel.

Stressing now about whether this may cause further delay (want to travel asap). All we can do now is email them.

Any advice?
Dnt worry..she'll get passport back in nxt week IA..they r not interested in when we want to travel do dn worry:)

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:30 am

LoveMyBaby786 wrote:I appealed from within the uk so how would I contact them to ask for an update
Sorry but do you actually read other posts? That question has been answered on this very page.

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:40 am

Sadia786 wrote:
r4sh1d wrote:Following getting the call letter, my wife submitted tb cert and passport. She did not however state anything for intended date of travel.

Any advice?
Dnt worry..she'll get passport back in nxt week IA..they r not interested in when we want to travel do dn worry:)
Should be ok but still worried. Anything to do with UKBA worries me.
Will email BHC.

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:43 am

r4sh1d wrote:
LoveMyBaby786 wrote:I appealed from within the uk so how would I contact them to ask for an update
Sorry but do you actually read other posts? That question has been answered on this very page.
There is no need to reply rudely to me. I am a busy mother looking after a child under 1 so i skim read through the last few pages. If I missed something then I apologise but I am stressed about this appeal enough without having an unhelpful reply from someone. Sorry but I really took offence to your reply

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Its mention on ukba website..i hope it will be helpfull..

To find out about the progress of an appeal, or for more information about the appeals system, contact:

First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
PO Box 6987
Leicester
United Kingdom
LE1 6ZX

Phone: 0044 0300 123 1711
Fax: 044 0 116 249 4192
Email: customer.service@tribunals.gsi.gov.uk

& Islamabad BHC
visaenquiries.Islamabad@fco.gov.uk

KeepCalm

Post by KeepCalm » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Which stage your case is on?

KeepCalm

Post by KeepCalm » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:35 pm

LoveMyBaby786 wrote:
r4sh1d wrote:
There is no need to reply rudely to me. I am a busy mother looking after a child under 1 so i skim read through the last few pages. If I missed something then I apologise but I am stressed about this appeal enough without having an unhelpful reply from someone. Sorry but I really took offence to your reply
You don't need to be sorry, u can ask any question any time here

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Thank you both for the help. I will email them now and see what happens. Im not sure what stage the appeal is at so will ask. All I know is the letter they sent a few months back said they will send another letter after 28th june so at the end of the month. Inshallah they accept the appeal so I dont have to go through the court process :(

KeepCalm

Post by KeepCalm » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:09 pm

LoveMyBaby786 wrote:Thank you both for the help. I will email them now and see what happens. Im not sure what stage the appeal is at so will ask. All I know is the letter they sent a few months back said they will send another letter after 28th june so at the end of the month. Inshallah they accept the appeal so I dont have to go through the court process :(
It means your ECM review deadline is 28th june. InshaAllah ECM will accept your case if (God forbid) not then Court will give you hearing date,which is around 3 weeks after Court letter. Hope you get good news soon.

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:02 pm

KeepCalm wrote:
LoveMyBaby786 wrote:Thank you both for the help. I will email them now and see what happens. Im not sure what stage the appeal is at so will ask. All I know is the letter they sent a few months back said they will send another letter after 28th june so at the end of the month. Inshallah they accept the appeal so I dont have to go through the court process :(
It means your ECM review deadline is 28th june. InshaAllah ECM will accept your case if (God forbid) not then Court will give you hearing date,which is around 3 weeks after Court letter. Hope you get good news soon.
I apologise for my insensitive tone and the offence caused.

Have hope. My deadline for ECM review was 27th May and we got call letter on 22nd May.

At the start of May, I had met my local MP. I said that i have waited and now am getting worried they will not even review it. He said he would write to them asking them to review the case so that we did not have to go to court.

You can email BHC Islamabad but they will not give you much info. You will have to wait and keep praying.
Only the letter from MP may be helpful in getting an update.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

eMail To AIT & Lawyer

Post by HaroonAli » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:58 am

Good Morning Guys,

My deadline date as stated is 12th July so I have now started the process in getting in touch with the relevant parties so I can get this decision overturned before the notice of pending appeal date.

Last week on Monday sent an eMail to AIT but I have not heard anything back except a standard automated response which says we will get back within 7-10 working days.

Also I am awaiting for my lawyer to get back as he said do not contact anyone even BHC & local MP as he is going to deal the case and it is better for him to make contact with relevant parties.

I am awaiting responses from both parties and as soon as I do get it I will publish on here.

Have a good day.

Thanks

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:04 am

Thankyou KeepCalm Inshallah it doesnt have to go to court :(
And thanks r4sh1d sorry if I wrote a bit much but thank you for the helpful info.

Inshallah everyones duas get accepted and your husbands or wives visas will get accepted x

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

AIT eMail Reply -- Bloody Useless

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:49 am

Our Ref: ---

Tribunal Appeal Number: OA/------------

Thank you for your e-mail.

We can confirm that the Tribunal has received an appeal and the reference number is quoted above. Receipt of payment has been confirmed.

An IA10 (Notice of Pending Appeal) was sent to all parties to the appeal on 01/03/2013. This notice is for information only, as it is for the respondent who originally refused the application to action.

The respondent now has until 12/07/2013 to review the appeal documents that were submitted and decide whether to overturn their original refused decision. After this date the Tribunal will write to all the relevant parties, so that preparations can be made for an Immigration Judge to consider the appeal here in the United Kingdom.

Email Customer Enquiry Unit.

Correspondence Address:

HM Courts & Tribunals Service, First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)

P.O. Box 6987, Leicester, UNITED KINGDOM. LE1 6ZX

Telephone: (0044) (0)300 123 1711

Fax: (0044) (0)116 249 4192

Minicom: (Text Phone) (0044) (0)300 123 1264

immi4u

Passport ready for collection

Post by immi4u » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:06 am

Hi guys
A quick update .....just got message from Gerry that passport have been received and ready for collection.
I submitted on 23 /05/2013 and delivered on 05/06/2013
It took for me 7 working days
However I m away from Lahore so I will collect it in couple of days

r4sh1d

Re: Passport ready for collection

Post by r4sh1d » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:22 am

immi4u wrote:Hi guys
A quick update .....just got message from Gerry that passport have been received and ready for collection.
Great news. Congrats.

We submitted on 27th so hopefully soon now.

What had you put for date of intended rravel?

immi4u

Post by immi4u » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:42 am

r4sh1d wrote:
Great news. Congrats.

We submitted on 27th so hopefully soon now.

What had you put for date of intended rravel?
Thx
I put 20 June 2013 as my travel date but hopefully I will depart next week
I will collect my passport hopefully on Friday

KeepCalm

Post by KeepCalm » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:27 am

Congratulations, Thanx to Almighty God that you are out of misery.

immi4u

Post by immi4u » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:11 am

KeepCalm wrote:
Thnx
U tell have u not heard anything about ur case .......

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Letter to MP

Post by HaroonAli » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:06 am

Hey Guys,

Did anyone of you contact MP and what response did you get. Today I contacted my MP and I got the below response. May I ask was your similar to this as my lawyer has said contact them to get your case overturned. I would appreciate if someone could shed light on this as I do remember one or two recently contacted there MP's for there visa to get overturned.

Below is the response from the MP's researcher.

"Haroon

Thank you for your email, and your other email with the attachements.

While you are correct to say that that response to visa applications and appeals do seem to be taking longer now, I’m afraid that the fact that you have an outstanding appeal means that there is little that Tom can do to help at this stage.

The appeal process is a legal process and MPs cannot intervene in an ongoing legal process.

All Tom can do is send a letter of support to the appeal tribunal. He may be prepared to do this if you can give some more details that explain the reasons why your application was turned down, such as the issues the ECO raised about your pay from your employer, and what information you submitted to support the appeal?

Thanks.

Donald

Donald Campbell
Parliamentary Researcher to Tom Harris MP, Shadow Minister for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
0141 637 1962

www.tomharris.org.uk

Twitter: @TomHarrisMP"

KeepCalm

Post by KeepCalm » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:28 pm

immi4u wrote:
KeepCalm wrote:
Thnx
U tell have u not heard anything about ur case .......
No. Still waiting for call letter. Don't know wen this wait gona over. :(

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Any Updates!

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:38 am

Good Morning everyone,

Sent several messages here but not heard back from anyone. May I ask can you advise people who contacted there Mp's where did they send the letter as I contacted my MP and he sent a letter of support to AIT.

I would appreciate a response as really worried now as the deadline date is 12th July and not heard a single thing even though i thought I will get the decision overturned.

I hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:42 am

@Haroon Ali

U'll hear good news soon..
ur decision will be overturned..wait more that 12th july z not so far away..
I dn knw about MP etc etc..
But i'll keep prayin for u..:)