ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in UK Test

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

MrandMrsK
Newly Registered

Life in UK Test

Post by MrandMrsK » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:43 am

Hi there

Just a quick query - if one fails the life in UK test, can they redo the test for ILR application? Will it be evident how many times the test has been done?

Thank you

JK

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:50 am

You can do the test as many times as it takes to pass. It has no effect on the ILR application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Re: Life in UK Test

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:54 am

MrandMrsK wrote:Hi there

Just a quick query - if one fails the life in UK test, can they redo the test for ILR application? Will it be evident how many times the test has been done?

Thank you

JK
You can do as many times as I am aware and what if they keep an eye on it? This test is good for UKBA and applicant, they are getting money and the applicant gets knowledge :)
I am not sure about it, wait for seniors to comments
Kind regards

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:53 pm

CR001 wrote:You can do the test as many times as it takes to pass. It has no effect on the ILR application.
That's correct. No. of times you sat for the Test is not indicated on your Pass Certificate. Not a difficult Test to Pass on your First attempt.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .