ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR processing times 2013

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rafik83
Newly Registered

ILR processing times 2013

Post by Rafik83 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Dear Readers,

I submitted ILR postal application SET(O) back in 20th March 2013 under the Tier-based system, then did the biometric stuff at post office 05th April. It's 2months and half thus far, and have not heard anything yet!. I know about the 6months guidance timing, but just wondering if anyone has received a response for applications submitted around January to March.
Your posts will be highly appreciated and guidance to other people waiting

Thank you in advance.

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Re: ILR processing times 2013

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:53 am

Rafik83 wrote:Dear Readers,

I submitted ILR postal application SET(O) back in 20th March 2013 under the Tier-based system, then did the biometric stuff at post office 05th April. It's 2months and half thus far, and have not heard anything yet!. I know about the 6months guidance timing, but just wondering if anyone has received a response for applications submitted around January to March.
Your posts will be highly appreciated and guidance to other people waiting

Thank you in advance.
Please check this:
Postal Applications excluding 10/14 years

Rafik83
Newly Registered

Post by Rafik83 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Thanks Sep08T1Applicant. I understand that the timing is completely random, but I would be grateful if anyone can share with us their experience to help build a better ideas on what to expect.
Did anyone try to approach the home office via a solicitor to find out the progress of their application? as I know most of them do have a better and quicker access than the public