ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Software Developer - Tier 2 (General) sponsorship available

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Lyn-UK
Newly Registered

Software Developer - Tier 2 (General) sponsorship available

Post by Lyn-UK » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:13 pm

SOFTWARE DEVELOPER

* Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
* Salary: Up to £33,000 per annum
* Employment: Full-time permanent
* Tier 2 General work sponsorship available to the right candidate
* Closing date for applications: Wednesday 3rd July 2013.

Over the past 10 years, XLN has experienced rapid growth in the competitive and fast paced world of telecommunications. We provide fixed phone lines, mobile phone tariffs, card processing terminals, gas, electricity and insurance to over 140,000 small businesses across the UK.

Due to continued success and expansion, we are seeking to hire Software Developers to join our growing development team.

Working in an Agile environment, you will be responsible for the full project life cycle of complex projects and playing a key role in the future development of the business’ technology platform. You will develop cutting edge C# / ASP.Net web solutions; develop databases - SQL Server 2005/2012, SSRS, SSIS; establish new ways of working and of the architecture moving forward; and work with MVC, N-Tiered, Object Oriented and SOA architecture, test driven development.

To be considered for this position, you MUST have:

* 1+ years experience of designing, developing and maintaining large-scale web applications using C#
* At least a Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field
* Knowledge of C#, ASP.net, and SQL Server
* Knowledge of JavaScript (experience of JQuery is useful), XHTML, CSS and DOM scripting
* Good organisation and methodical skills
* Strong communication, team work/collaboration skills.

If you suitably qualified from meeting the criteria above, and you are looking for a long-term career with XLN, then please apply through the following link http://jobs.xlntelecom.co.uk/vacancy.as ... T-03062013

If you have any questions, then please send a PM or post a message here.

Lyn-UK
Newly Registered

Post by Lyn-UK » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:17 pm

By the way, I am the Internal Recruitment Manager at XLN, seeking to fill this role for my company. If you have any questions regarding sponsorship for this role, please do not hesitate to contact me through the job board or Private Message, as I just went through the Tier 2 General visa sponsorship process myself.