ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependent visa fees confusion!!!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

guyinlondon

Post by guyinlondon » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:41 am

Hello Experts,

Need your help!!!!!

I will be apply from my ILR very soon and my wife will be applying on PBS dependent at the same time as me in PEO Croydon office.

But i am confused about my PBS Dependent visa fees because she is using different form as me.

I will be applying on Form Set(O) and i understand my fees will be £1426 but what should i select on PBS dependent form for my wife £1534 or £1920.

It's two seperate form that is why i am confused.Experts please help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:59 am

She should be using the same form as you (a joint application on one application form) if she is applying for ILR. It would only be a separate and different form is she were ineligible for ILR and needed to apply for FLR.

guyinlondon

Post by guyinlondon » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:05 am

Lucapooka wrote:She should be using the same form as you (a joint application on one application form) if she is applying for ILR. It would only be a separate and different form is she were ineligible for ILR and needed to apply for FLR.
Thanks for replying Lucapooka.

She has only been here for six months as my dependent. She is not eligible for ILR yet that is why she will be applying on PBS dependent form to get her extension.

Can you please let me know what fees we will be paying for her application ?

guyinlondon

Post by guyinlondon » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:15 am

Can some one please respond to my above query ?

Thanks,

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: PBS dependent visa fees confusion!!!!

Post by Amber » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:16 am

guyinlondon wrote:Can some one please respond to my above query ?

Thanks,
See fees list
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

dubeyv
Newly Registered

Post by dubeyv » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:21 am

It has to be £1920 as she is applying all along as PBS migrant visa and the primary is applying for ILR. This is pain but true all they need is your hard earned money. :)

guyinlondon

Post by guyinlondon » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:26 am

dubeyv wrote:It has to be £1920 as she is applying all along as PBS migrant visa and the primary is applying for ILR. This is pain but true all they need is your hard earned money. :)
That is what i had in my mind but i just thought to clarify with some one here in forum.

I would have hoped that they would have given some sort of concession in fees because we are applying it together but i was wrong and i forgot here we are dealing with cheap UKBA.

Anyways thanks for you help mate.

everfor

Post by everfor » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:15 am

I am in the same boat and my wife came here just 8 month ago. What form number need to fill for my wife? In the same appointment will both ILR & FLR can be submitted? Will they grant another 2 years for my wife visa.. ? Kindly advise.

guyinlondon

Post by guyinlondon » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:11 pm

everfor wrote:I am in the same boat and my wife came here just 8 month ago. What form number need to fill for my wife? In the same appointment will both ILR & FLR can be submitted? Will they grant another 2 years for my wife visa.. ? Kindly advise.
If you are on Tier 1 General visa and you are the only one going for ILR then you need to fill in SET(O) and you wife need to fill PBS dependent form to get her visa extension.

She will get three years of visa. You can also create your own topic and check with other experts here.

vivdubes

Post by vivdubes » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Thanks guys, I am new to this forum hence you would see lots of questions from me.
Regarding PBS dependant fees, the PBS dependant form has different amount than £1920 for PEO appointments, how much one has to pay if the dependant is applying along as PBS dependant and main applicant is applying for settlement.

Many thanks

guyinlondon

Post by guyinlondon » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:30 pm

vivdubes wrote:Thanks guys, I am new to this forum hence you would see lots of questions from me.
Regarding PBS dependant fees, the PBS dependant form has different amount than £1920 for PEO appointments, how much one has to pay if the dependant is applying along as PBS dependant and main applicant is applying for settlement.

Many thanks
You will be applying on Form Set(O) and your fees will be £1426 and your wife will be applying on PBS dependent form and her fees will be 1920.

I had same question i have got below response from one of the member of this group

It has to be £1920 as she is applying all along as PBS migrant visa and the primary is applying for ILR. This is pain but true all they need is your hard earned money.

syedimran83
Newly Registered

Please reply

Post by syedimran83 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:56 pm

Hi Guys,

It is regarding my ILR and PBS dependent PEO appointment

I am applying for my ILR (Tier 1 General - 5yr) and my wife will apply as PBS dependent (as she got her visa in 2013)

Please some one tell me do I need to take 2 different appointment in PEO (one for ILR and another for PBS dependent) or if I book 1 appointment with 1 dependent

Your response is highly appreciated

Thanks