ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address change need help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sailesh

Address change need help

Post by sailesh » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi all I need some advice regarding my ILR app it has been 3 month which I apply but am moving place can some tell me how to contact home office to let them no my new address

Amber
Mood:

Re: Address change need help

Post by Amber » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:33 pm

sailesh wrote:Hi all I need some advice regarding my ILR app it has been 3 month which I apply but am moving place can some tell me how to contact home office to let them no my new address
See https://contact-ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... geAddress/
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:38 am

D4109125 wrote:
sailesh wrote:Hi all I need some advice regarding my ILR app it has been 3 month which I apply but am moving place can some tell me how to contact home office to let them no my new address
See https://contact-ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... geAddress/
Do contact them that is good, also just to be on safe side you can use Royal Mail Redirection before moving.

Regards

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:41 am

Note also that the company that brings in your BRP is not RM and your redirect wont effect them. Best also leave a forwarding address with your landlord or friendlies at your old address.

mrnaidu

Post by mrnaidu » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:42 am

i had same situation few months back.
What i have done?
Update my new address online with my application reference number
Called UKBA after 2 days to check my address has been corrected or not

You can also directly call them and update i think.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:13 pm

Apart of all that the traditional method of informing by post along with the copy of acknowledgement letter can be more useful too.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS