ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing middle name!!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

luk1c

Missing middle name!!

Post by luk1c » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:19 am

Hi, I have problem with my p60 and work name missing middle name. What you thinking this be problem when I apply for brithish citizenship. Thanks!!!

Amber
Mood:

Re: Missing middle name!!

Post by Amber » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:42 am

luk1c wrote:Hi, I have problem with my p60 and work name missing middle name. What you thinking this be problem when I apply for brithish citizenship. Thanks!!!
No.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

luk1c

Post by luk1c » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:03 am

Thanks!!!

luk1c

Post by luk1c » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:37 am

How do you know? Is confirmed 100% or just your opinion? My other doc is fine but only p60 and work missing middle name. Thanks anyway!!!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:50 am

luk1c wrote:How do you know? Is confirmed 100% or just your opinion? My other doc is fine but only p60 and work missing middle name. Thanks anyway!!!!
You need to complete the form with the detail as it appears in your passport and that is what will be printed on your certificate.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

luk1c

Post by luk1c » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:53 am

I know but p60 is confirmation my 6 years period.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:22 am

luk1c wrote:I know but p60 is confirmation my 6 years period.
It is not an issue at all. Many people do not use their middle name.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

luk1c

Post by luk1c » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:05 pm

CR001 wrote:
luk1c wrote:I know but p60 is confirmation my 6 years period.
It is not an issue at all. Many people do not use their middle name.
Thanks

teawithlemon

Re: Missing middle name!!

Post by teawithlemon » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:26 pm

luk1c wrote:Hi, I have problem with my p60 and work name missing middle name. What you thinking this be problem when I apply for brithish citizenship. Thanks!!!
Not a problem

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:59 pm

luk1c wrote:Hi. I in UK from September 20006. I have some jobs in this time. I started work in company 1.06.2007 up to day. My question is when I can apply if my wrs dated on 24.09.2007? I did wrs after 8-12 weeks when I started work. I'm eea nation. Thanks
D4109125 wrote:Did you get a PR card?

You can apply to naturalise after 12 months of being settled (if not the spouse or civil partner of a British Citizen) as long as you meet the other Standard Requirements

In order to be settled (for PR) you must have been exercising treaty rights for 5 years. You can prove this either with a PR card or by sending proof of your WRS and employment, self-employment etc....

To be on the safe side I would say 24.09.2013 as you were supposed to apply for WRS within one month of starting a job.
luk1c wrote:I didn't get pr card? I have 6 years under WRS on 25.09.2013. And I'm 6 years working for the same company. Did you think is any problem with my WRS because was done too late? Question 2 if I apply before 28.09.2013 I need just passed test life in the UK? Thanks for help!!!
d4109125 wrote:Technically you were supposed to apply for WRS within one month of starting employment. However, if you just go from 25.09.2007 as the date you started exercising treaty rights you should be ok.

If you apply before 28th October (10) not September (09) the Life in the UK Test will satisfy the KOLL.
luk1c wrote:My wrs wasn't done within one month is no under law. Can be any problems with this?
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:01 pm

luk1c wrote:Hi my question is if I have about £800 to pay of and I want apply for naturalisation will be any problems?[/list]
CR001 wrote:No, it should not affect your application provided you don't already have a CCJ and are also making regular payments on the small debt.
D4109125 wrote:See also British Citizenship – Good Character Requirement FAQs Q19
teawithlemon wrote:Even if it is 8000 pounds that shouldnt be a problem at all . And you dont have to attached any kind of documents with application regarding about 800 pounds debt. But if any ccj has been issued you must need to declare it and attached necessary documents like you paid off the outstanding balance or you have setup a payment plan even if you pay 30 pounds every month or 20 or 5 pounds a month as a payment setup agreement that should be fine. AS GURU told you to read guideline so please take your time and read guideline twice A to Z and attached documents according to guidelines with application. Only problem is if someone build up debt and no real intention to pay the debt off. Hope that answer the question.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:04 pm

luk1c wrote:Hi, Im not sure my 1st profesional refeere can by HR oficer in ltd company? We work together 6 years!
d4109125 wrote:See Referees: List of acceptable professional persons (click)
luk1c wrote:I think is fine on the list is personel oficer limited company.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:12 pm

luk1c wrote:Hi is ok if I glued photo on AN form?
sikiliza69 wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ...luk1c you are hilarious....never laughed so hard...very funny
luk1c wrote:Guide sey clipped or stapled. So I dont know!
sikiliza69 wrote:Oh my bad! you were being serious! um...i wouldn't glue it..but i would "borrow" a paperclip from an office Wink
luk1c wrote:If I used office glue will be any problem?
VR wrote:Any other is a health and safety Issue!! LOL Laughing
D4109125 wrote:Gluing although not recommend is what some NCS workers do, and it's accepted.
luk1c wrote:So if I allready glued and completed refeere page will be ok? Thanks.
VR wrote:''Blamey, you glued and completed the referee'' Hope he/she is well! LOL
Good Luck
vr
neoseal wrote:I bet this time when you glue it, they will ask "why have you glued" and may say not acceptable. Very Happy
luk1c wrote:Hi someone can give me clear answer?
VR wrote:You are fine.
Cheers
vr
askmeplz82 wrote:Very Happy i am sure this is not first time you including a photo with an application

do what you did before just don't use super glue
sikiliza69 wrote:On a serious note luk1c , it might be a good option for you to consider using the NCS service, they will help you in verifying your form is filled in correctly
and you have the advantage of keeping your original documents.

I apologise if it seemed that i was mocking your question, but it was a lighthearded moment which you probably didn't find amusing and helpful.

Good luck and best wishes.
luk1c wrote:What you thinking will be a problem? You know loose 850 for photo

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:16 pm

luk1c wrote:Hi, I did my wrs registration about 3 moths late. Any one know its will be problem? I have wrs certificate issued 3 months later as start work! Thanks
askmeplz82 wrote:if they issued WRS certificate after 3 months late then why do you think it will be a problem with BC ?

did you received a penalty of £100 for late registration if not don't need to worry anymore

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:17 pm

luk1c wrote:Hi can I ask somethink. If I didnt buy house in uk yet will be any problem with my application? Maybe some one rent house and get approve naturalization? Thanks!!!
neoseal wrote:luk1c, no need to own the house, renting is fine. You are worrying too much.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:43 pm

luk1c wrote:Hi, any one used barclays visa debit card for naturalization fee? I send my aplication 10 days ago and payment still not been taked. Visa card use some security like verifed by visa? Please help!

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Just be patient, it is a very bust time at Nationality Liverpool with the B1 requirement around the corner. They do not use verified by visa, if there is an issue with payment they will contact you.