ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

paradis-2013
Newly Registered

Post by paradis-2013 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Eligibility criteria: 5yr+1yr ILR
Method of application: NCS ISLINGTON
Date of application:04/04/2013
Date of receipt by UKBA: 05/04/2013
Date of acknowledgement : 12/04/2013
Date of debit of fees: 13/04/2013
Date of approval: WAITING
Date of Ceremony: WAITING
My daughter's application is same as mine, but she's received her approval on 11th May 2013. I AM SO WORRYING :(

fiqbal

Post by fiqbal » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:23 pm

eligibilit criteria : 9years +2year ilr bc spouse
method of application: post
date of application: 4/4/2013(old fees)
date of receipt by ukba:8/4/2013
date of acknowldgement:18/4/2013
date of debit of fees:19/4/2013
aproval:waiting
ceremony :waiting
straight forward case no criminal conviction all clean

englishlife

Post by englishlife » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:31 pm

fiqbal wrote:eligibilit crite
ria : 9years +2year ilr bc spouse
I also applied may 2nd and ack letter dated 9th but money was debited from cheque at 15th may . Received acknowlegement letter before they took off money and since then waiting.

englishlife

Post by englishlife » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:22 pm

fiqbal wrote:eligibilit crite
ria : 9years +2year ilr bc spouse
I also applied may 2nd and ack letter dated 9th but money was debited from cheque at 15th may . Received acknowlegement letter before they took off money and since then waiting.

englishlife

Post by englishlife » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:23 pm

fiqbal wrote:eligibilit criteria : 9years +2year ilr bc spouse
Did you pay by cheque ?

englishlife

Post by englishlife » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:32 pm

Peterpan81 wrote:
Kennavarro wrote:folks its frustrating to wait and not know when whatever you waiting for is going to come.... thats why l discovered a method that has put lots of members at ease as they know precisely and exactly when to time the postman....so Raj999 yours is either saturdayu or next week!

remember everything has a gestation period eg pregnancy the exact end of pregnancy gestation is usually 9months but every one is different so some deliver faster than others! same as UKBA applications some a straight forwards some are complicated...get the gist!
no post today :( hope something will appear next week
Kennavaro your equation doesnt make any sense. Do you think only 50 people apply for british citizen in a month ? Come on, almost 15 thousand people apply for british citizen every month. My acknowledgement letter date was 9th but as i paid by cheque so they recived money in their account at 15 . And in april and early may many didnt get approval. Anyways i disagree with your timeline , just kind of wasting time for me .

arifzx
Newly Registered

Post by arifzx » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:59 pm

We applied on the 8th of April by postal service with SAE envelope. As a spouse of Brit, straightforward case. But still awaiting from UKBA. It's exactly 2 months now and worrying. It appears that recent apps are getting processed quickly than the ones in early April.have not seen many from early April come through. The last two posts are the ones from early April so fingers crossed. The wait is very frustrating.

Kennavarro
- thin ice -

Post by Kennavarro » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:45 am

Peterpan81 wrote:
Based on the Calculation the post man should be bringing yours mostly likely on Monday.....should not go three days past monday without getting it...if l were you l would start putting the champagne on ice!

Stay alert you are next in Line to celebrate! Best of Luck

Alish60

Post by Alish60 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:16 am

Kennavarro wrote:
Peterpan81 wrote:
Based on the Calculation the post man should be bringing yours mostly likely on Monday.....should not go three days past monday without getting it...if l were you l would start putting the champagne on ice!

Stay alert you are next in Line to celebrate! Best of Luck
Firstly, this topic is only for timeline, Secondly I do not believe anyone can determine a timeline for all. each application will be dealt with individually and many factors are involved. I and a friend of mine applied on a same day. same documents and eligibility criteria, he had his approval after 3 weeks, I had mine after 4 months, Sarwar74 in page 48 has applied on January and still waiting.
I would suggest to everyone who is waiting, to forget about it and get on with their life. the approval will come 1 day. if you keep counting the days it is going to be a very very long and frustrating wait for you. Think positive. May god help you all.

Alish60

Post by Alish60 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:31 am

raja999 wrote:I am still waiting for very very very very very very..long time :(
applied on 29 April
See Sarwars74's timeline in below page:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=940
you are very very far away from long time. I had mine after 130 days.

Kennavarro
- thin ice -

Post by Kennavarro » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:51 am

Alish60 wrote:
raja999 wrote:I am still waiting for very very very very very very..long time :(
applied on 29 April
See Sarwars74's timeline in below page:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=940
you are very very far away from long time. I had mine after 130 days.
You have posted two posts that are actually not timelines and yet stress this topic is for timelines only!...so it just beats my understanding if thats your belief dont post anything here apart from timelines am tired of people saying one thing and doing the other....stop contradicting yourself!

l state clearly my method is strictly for Straightforward applications....l think l will need to define what a straightforward application is explicitly...it will not definately work for all applications just straightforward ones get it!

Kennavarro
- thin ice -

Post by Kennavarro » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:06 am

For Englishlife

Kennavaro your equation doesnt make any sense. Do you think only 50 people apply for british citizen in a month ? Come on, almost 15 thousand people apply for british citizen every month. My acknowledgement letter date was 9th but as i paid by cheque so they recived money in their account at 15 . And in april and early may many didnt get approval. Anyways i disagree with your timeline , just kind of wasting time for me .[/quote]

Look people below the method is working for many folks.
l have read your case this is why you not getting any Joy yet

You used a cheque as a means of payment....this is why you are going to have to wait for a long time. Count from the date they debited your account ignore the date on the acknowledgement letter as your application can not be started before payment this is a basic rule....so 15/05/13 would be your (DoA)

on the flip side if you had paid by card may be your DoA would have actually been 9/05/13 as cards are cleared quicker

so internal approval for you is likely to be this monday on 10//5/13 and from there another ten days to get to your door remember to give or take three days ...good luck

Kennavarro
- thin ice -

Post by Kennavarro » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:50 am

Manny wrote:Eligibility criteria: 10yr ILR + spouse of BC
Method of application: NCS Eastleigh
Date of application: 30/04/13
Date of receipt by UKBA: 01/05/13
Date of debit of fees: 03/05/13
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 10/05/13 (dated SUNDAY, 5/05/13)
Date of receipt of approval: 7/06/13 (dated 28/05/13)
Date of Ceremony: TBC

There seems to be some merit in Kennavarro's method after all.

Oh, I did get an email acknowledgement on the 14th of May and was unsure whether to use that date or the earlier date on the letter to estimate my timeline. Looks like the date on the letter is the definitive one.
Congratulations Manny! once again you right on the money....the date on the letter is definitive provided it is comes after the direct debit date or coinciding on the same date....if the direct debit date comes after the letter on the acknowledgement then l would use the date of direct debit to calculate as UKBA only commences applications on receipt of full payment...in your case direct debit date came earlier so date on letter was applicable...most cases the date on letter coincides with direct debit date which would be used as (DoA) just in case your acknowledgement letter gets lost in the post and one did not receive it.

Once again Folks Manny's success is another beautiful example of a straight forward application combined with the efficiency of a well tested method....works like a charm!

raja999

Post by raja999 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:53 am

when i am saying im waiting for very very long time means i am waiting for the whole process to complete . right from coming to this country and getting nationality taking v v long time and gave up my australian residency because of uk nationality...

tarausman
Newly Registered

naturalisation application problem insolvency (dro)

Post by tarausman » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:41 pm

Hi
I applied naturalisation application little confused about my problem i was in insolvency ( debit relief order) and discharge within 1 year and getting benefits job seeker now so u think it will effect on my application hope i get answer or good news soon Thank u

englishlife

Re: naturalisation application problem insolvency (dro)

Post by englishlife » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:22 pm

tarausman wrote:Hi
I applied naturalisation application little confused about my problem i was in insolvency ( debit relief order) and discharge within 1 year and getting benefits job seeker now so u think it will effect on my application hope i get answer or good news soon Thank u
As it is discharged so there is nothing you need to do. If it happenced by court then you need to declare it under civil judgement . If it is through agreement with insolvency then you dont even need to declare it. And benefits is your right so there should not be any problem. And please dont mention that you are on benefits because it is not mandatory to mention it.

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:40 pm

TIMELINES ONLY PLEASE,WE KEEP TELLING THE HONORABLE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM TO RESPECT THE GUIDELINES ,PLEASE..UNDERSTAND..YET AGAIN ANOTHER USELESS PAGE WITH NO TIMELINE IN IT,NOT EVEN ONE THREAD..!!I WISH I DID NOT WRITE THIS HERE TO ATTRACT YOUR ATTENTION BUT I HAD NO CHOICE..ITS REALLY FRUSTRATING WHEN U KEEP LOOKING FOR TIMELINES THEN U GET ONLY IRRELEVANT COMMENTS TO THE THREAD IN QUESTION..PLEASE IF U WANT TO DISCUSS MATH / PROBABILITIES / GENERAL DISCUSSIONS OR DEBT PROBLEMS THERE IS SECTIONS IN THIS FORUM WHO DEALS WITH THE STUFF U R LOOKING FOR...!!
SO,FOR THE MATH/PROBABILITIES AND GENERAL DISCUSSIONS,THERE IS A THREAD CALLED*** GENERAL DISCUSSION DURING NATURALIZATION APPLICATION PROCESS***
AND IF U WANT TO TALK ABOUT DEBT PROBLEMS,THERE IS A VERY NICE THREAD WHO DEALS WITH THIS KIND OF STUFF,THE THREAD IS CALLED*** British Citizenship – Good Character Requirement FAQs***

PLEASE GUYS WE ARE NOT IN NURSERY HERE,WE ARE ADULTS AND I BELIEVE WE CAN ACT LIKE IT,WE NEED TO FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES AND RESPECT THE RULES,PLEASE DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE,THAT WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED FROM EVERYONE...THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.

HERE IS THE THREAD FOR GENERAL DISCUSSIONS:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 7&start=60

HERE IS THE THREAD FOR THE DEBT/GOOD CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=136725
UK------++++-------****

Kennavarro
- thin ice -

Post by Kennavarro » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:10 am

to ukforever

We thank you for posting your time line.

Two wrongs don't make it right.

in the words of Zig ziglar 'the only person you can change is yourself'

Finally!

Folks l have got what l wanted (my approval) and helped couple of folks

along the way l think l have grown out of this thread....

PLease use the method it works!

This will be my last post here see you all in the Passport thread l call it the

last Lap we are going to be sprinting to the finishing line!

Good Luck and good bye your friend Ken!

aobi2001
Newly Registered

Post by aobi2001 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:38 pm

Eligibility criteria: 2yrs spouse visa+ 1yr ILR
Method of application: NCS Harlow
Date of application 10 June 2013
Date of receipt by UKBA: 11 June 2013( DX Tracking)
Date of debit fees: 12 June 2013(Internet Banking)
Date of acknowledgment: Received 15 June 2013 (Dated 12 June 2013)
Date of approval: Received 05 July 2013 (Dated 27 June 2013)
Date of ceremony: 10 July 2013

Goodluck to all waiting..God is faithful!!! Very happy :D
Last edited by aobi2001 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:58 am, edited 5 times in total.

johnwray29
Newly Registered

Post by johnwray29 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Oh!! Thank God.
Bye Kennavarro

ya75khan
Newly Registered

My timeline

Post by ya75khan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Eligibility Criteria spouse of BC 3 years.

Date of Application: 23rd April 2013
Mode : NCS Hertfordshire
Date of Acknowledgment letter : 27th April
Date of deduct of Fees : 29th April.
Date of Approval Waiting.

I am beginning to get worried. My case was very straight forward with no adverse issues at all. Text book. But people who applied after me started to receive approvals.

What if the letter gets lost in the post? I wont have any way of knowing the outcome, would I?

Kennavarro
- thin ice -

Re: My timeline

Post by Kennavarro » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:30 pm

l said l would be gone but due to public demand am back for a little while l have received a huge number of private messages asking for guidance and support using the methods so for that reason l will hang around for a little while...sorry to rain on your parade Johnway!

ukforever
Member of Standing

Re: Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

Post by ukforever » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:39 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Interested members can post their naturalisation application processing timelines here for the benefit of others.

Please include the following details when posting in this topic:

Application Timeline
Eligibility criteria: (e.g.- 4/5yr + 1yr ILR; 3yr spouse of BC; 10yr + 1yr ILR; legacy + ILR; etc.)
Method of application: NCS (council name) or Postal
Date of receipt by UKBA:
Date of debit of fees:
Date of receipt of acknowledgement:
Date of receipt of approval:
Date of Ceremony:

Other Updates: If you wish to provide interim updates (e.g. - when you called UKBA for status, and what information you were given), please edit your original post to include the following:
Interim Updates
Date: Description

Do not make more than one post in the topic. If writing initial post before the process is complete), please edit the original post to update - do not create a new post for every update. This will help members looking for approx. timeslines to figure out end-to-end processing time of a given application(s) at one place itself.
Remember the page number of this topic that you are making your post in .. or .. use the search function to find your post in this topic.

Please refrain from chattering in this topic. To keep it high-value, please just read it and only post when you have an update to provide (timelines only).
Queries, pleasantries, off-topic posts, duplicate posts, multiple posts relating to the same application, request for updates, posts enquiring about current timelines, etc. are not be posted, will be deleted without notice, and members posting irrelevant posts in this topic that require moderators to waste their time in cleaning up the topic may have their access restricted.

We thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

please guys follow the instructions/guidelines above from the moderator when he first created this topic,as i can see people still post rubbish , regardless ..!!!PLEASE POST IN THE SECTIONS DEDICATED TO YOUR NEEDS...!! I SUGGEST PEOPLE WHO IGNORES THOSE GUIDELINES TO BE WARNED BY THE MODS ...!!!
Last edited by ukforever on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UK------++++-------****

Kennavarro
- thin ice -

Post by Kennavarro » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:40 pm

ya75khan wrote:Eligibility Criteria spouse of BC 3 years.

I am beginning to get worried. My case was very straight forward with no adverse issues at all. Text book. But people who applied after me started to receive approvals.

What if the letter gets lost in the post? I wont have any way of knowing the outcome, would I?
You obviously dont know there is a method to calculating when you will get your approval check my previous posts... based on that you should have got it already..... so looks like you way over the usual standard of straight forward applications. Tip even if your acknowledgement letter got lost in the post you would automatically receive another letter from your NCS to arrange ceremony or you can be smart and call them and check some folks have done so...if you dont get it by end of week then it is not a straight forward application it has some niggles!

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:50 pm

Kennavarro wrote:
ya75khan wrote:Eligibility Criteria spouse of BC 3 years.

You obviously dont know there is a method to calculating when you will get your approval check my previous posts... based on that you should have got it already..... so looks like you way over the usual standard of straight forward applications. Tip even if your acknowledgement letter got lost in the post you would automatically receive another letter from your NCS to arrange ceremony or you can be smart and call them and check some folks have done so...if you dont get it by end of week then it is not a straight forward application it has some niggles!
MAY I ASK..??DO U UNDERSTAND ENGLISH??WHY ARE U KEEPING POSTING IN HERE..??
I SUGGEST THE MODERATORS TO ISSUE THIS MEMBER A WARNING.. AS HE KEEPS IGNORING THE KIND ADVISE OF MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM,TO NOT POST HERE IRRELEVANT CONTENT,BUT HE KEEPS IGNORING THE REQUESTS AND GUIDELINES.
AND THIS GOES TO ALL THE MEMBERS,NOT JUST THIS MEMBER IN PARTICULAR,NO OFFENCE..!!IT'S NOT PERSONAL BUT U NEED TO FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES AND RESPECT THE PEOPLE WHO WORKS VERY HARD TO KEEP THIS FORUM WORKING AND RUNNING,IRRELEVANT COMMENTS MAKE THEIR JOB HARDER WHEN THEY NEED ONCE IN A WHILE TO CLEAN UP THE MESS U LEAVE BEHIND,SO PLEASE,TO ALL MEMBERS,DO UNDERSTAND.
UK------++++-------****