ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Green Card processing status

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jsj2601
Newly Registered

Ireland Green Card processing status

Post by jsj2601 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:42 am

Do you have any inforamtion regarding Ireland Green Card processing status. I already applied to the Department. but still no reply from them. do you know on what date applications are they processing now??Before they are posting the information on their website. but now i couldnt see anything.

Regards
Jaiby

lemon@lemon.za.net
Newly Registered

Green Card

Post by lemon@lemon.za.net » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:52 am

I think most of us are in the same boat. We have all applied and now we are waiting - and it seems nobody knows for how long we will be waiting.

jsj2601
Newly Registered

Green card

Post by jsj2601 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:43 am

Dears,
I got the Green Card from the Dept. I applied on 29/03/2007 and they issued on 17/04/2007. and i recived on my hand on 21/04/2007. Thanks for all.

Now i am on the run to get Visa stamped from India. If anybody have some advices/suggestions about Visa stamping, pls share with me

Regards
Jaiby

lemon@lemon.za.net
Newly Registered

Great news

Post by lemon@lemon.za.net » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:40 am

Hi jsj2601,

That is great news - glad you got it and in less than 4 weeks. There is hope for the rest of us.

lemon@lemon.za.net
Newly Registered

Green Card for Spouse

Post by lemon@lemon.za.net » Fri May 18, 2007 7:01 am

Hi,

I am a non-EU person waiting for my Green Card. My question is this - How easy/difficult will it be for my wife to get her "work permit" once I have received my Green Card? And secondly, will this also take forever to be processed?

Anyone in a similar boat that's been through this?

thnx

Charl