ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR postal applications (excluding 10/14 yr.)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mschauhan

Post by mschauhan » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:13 am

Congrats Bro,

Can u guide me as if you have sent them a letter to expedite your application. If its so then what is the address you sent the letter. If in case of email, please share the email address of concerned person/Dept. I Have crossed Six months time frame just by today with regards to my application for ILR.

Regards,
Chauhan
memphis_uk wrote:Hi All,

Praise the Lord.

This is to let all know, that my ILR is finally approved after nearly 7 months and 10 days wait. I did apply in oct 2012 around 25th. Just got the documents back and my solicitor has left a message that he has received my biometrics.

Ppl, don't lose hope. Just wait. There is a general delay in the postal application. Keep calling thtem and send letters. Eventualy you will get that knock on the door.

Regards

bl2013

Post by bl2013 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:24 pm

memphis_uk wrote:Hi All,

Praise the Lord.

This is to let all know, that my ILR is finally approved after nearly 7 months and 10 days wait. I did apply in oct 2012 around 25th. Just got the documents back and my solicitor has left a message that he has received my biometrics.

Ppl, don't lose hope. Just wait. There is a general delay in the postal application. Keep calling thtem and send letters. Eventualy you will get that knock on the door.

Regards
Congratulations!
Finally some good news :)

mschauhan

Need your Kind Support

Post by mschauhan » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:43 am

Hi All,
As I mentioned in my timeline, I applied for ILR on 7th of December 2012 with 2X dependants and got my biometrics done on 15th of January 2013. From that date to onwards, didn't hear anything from UKBA.
Just by yesterday, I called ukba helpline. The officer asked me 4-5 questions and replied me with the most frequent and typical answer:
"Your application is in process, you have to wait until UKBA contacts you."
Though I told him in the start of my call that my application have completed 6 months time frame :-/
The way he replied was clearly indicating that I should not contact ukba further plus I also feel it useless to contact them via phone :-/
Is there any way I can send them my request via email. Do any of my respected fellow members of this forum know any specific email address/addresses where at least somebody can get a satisfactory answer. It would also be appreciable if somebody can recommend their official address where I can send a hard copy of my complaint. This seems to be quite ridiculous to me to be honest. Should I call them again and again as if its fruitful.

Best Regards

ccc
Newly Registered

Re: Need your Kind Support

Post by ccc » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:27 am

i applied 5th november 2012 :(
mschauhan wrote:Hi All,
As I mentioned in my timeline, I applied for ILR on 7th of December 2012 with 2X dependants and got my biometrics done on 15th of January 2013. From that date to onwards, didn't hear anything from UKBA.
Just by yesterday, I called ukba helpline. The officer asked me 4-5 questions and replied me with the most frequent and typical answer:
Though I told him in the start of my call that my application have completed 6 months time frame :-/
The way he replied was clearly indicating that I should not contact ukba further plus I also feel it useless to contact them via phone :-/
Is there any way I can send them my request via email. Do any of my respected fellow members of this forum know any specific email address/addresses where at least somebody can get a satisfactory answer. It would also be appreciable if somebody can recommend their official address where I can send a hard copy of my complaint. This seems to be quite ridiculous to me to be honest. Should I call them again and again as if its fruitful.

Best Regards

PLRN2013
Newly Registered

Post by PLRN2013 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:30 pm

It appears they are processing december 10yr application

Anthopogon

Marked 6 months

Post by Anthopogon » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:49 pm

I marked plus 6 months. Now got enquiry from my personnel department. Its 4th enquiry from them within 6 months. Anyone has draft letter to MP. I did make draft but confused whether it is good enough or not
thks

sanks
Newly Registered

Re: Need your Kind Support

Post by sanks » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:16 pm

I applied on 28th Aug 2012. Very soon I will be completing my 1 year :) wait. Almost finished 10 months now and only 2 more months to go for a whole year :). I am exhausted now. Tried all sorts of things. Tried emailing and sending letters as well. I only got the standard response from them. Infact the complaints email address just rejected my email saying that address is not there in use anymore. But buddy, my advise is to continue doing the same stuff again and again (although I am no one to advice). Call them atleast once a week to make sure that they haven't lost our documents. Apart from that I honestly don't believe there is anything else we can do.

Good luck with yours. I sincerely hope you get yours soon.
ccc wrote:i applied 5th november 2012 :(
mschauhan wrote:Hi All,

Best Regards

sanks
Newly Registered

Re: Marked 6 months

Post by sanks » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Try this link buddy

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=114751

might find something useful there.

Anthopogon wrote:I marked plus 6 months. Now got enquiry from my personnel department. Its 4th enquiry from them within 6 months. Anyone has draft letter to MP. I did make draft but confused whether it is good enough or not
thks

Anthopogon

Re: Marked 6 months

Post by Anthopogon » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:49 pm

Thanks Sanks,
I found one which is very long and full of complain. I am looking for bit polite professional letter.
[quote="sanks"]Try this link buddy

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=114751

might find something useful there.

[quote="Anthopogon"]I marked plus 6 months. Now got enquiry from my personnel department. Its 4th enquiry from them within 6 months. Anyone has draft letter to MP. I did make draft but confused whether it is good enough or not
thks[/quote][/quote]

psg70
Newly Registered

joined 6 months club

Post by psg70 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:02 am

Proudly (?) crossed the 6 months wait and managed to call UKBA number. Have spoken to a nice lady which couldn't help much but did mentioned that case workers are currently handling Oct 2012 applications and being a December applicant, I might have to wait for some more time.

leicester_boy
Mood:

Re: ET(O) October 2012...

Post by leicester_boy » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Hi Ronhir99,

Firstly, congratulations for your ILR. Just wanted to ask you a quick question. I understand you made your postal application in Dec 2012 and received the approval las month in May.

Can you please let me know the date of ILR mentioned on your BRP?

Does your ILR begin from Dec 2012 or May 2013?

Can other expert members also shed some light on this?

Many thanks in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for being silent but the platform is indeed is very useful and thanks to those who maintain and run it.

Here is the outcome of my application:

Application Type : Set (O) (Tier-1 Gen- 5 years; 1+3 dependants)
Applied Via post : 28/12/2012
Biometric Done: 30/01/2013
Approved: 28/05/2013
Biometric received: 04/06/2013.

I thank the Almighty and am praying everyday to HIM on everyone's behalf. The UKBA staff had been very polite in my experience, although they do acknowledge the processing delays that has gone into. Hope and wish that things will turn positive for everyone waiting.

Ronhir99

Thank you.

Application Type : Set (O) , HSMP 2 Years + Tier(1) 3 Years..
Applied Via post : 24/10/2012
Acknowledgement Recvd :26/10/2012
BioMetric Done: 14/02/2013

7 Months Already Passed...

Still Waiting for Decision..

Called UKBA 4 times , all the time their answer is : "Application still on Progress , u have to wait until UKBA contacts u "..

Any October 2012 Applicants got their Decision..???..

Ronhir99
Newly Registered

Post by Ronhir99 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:29 am

The ILR approval letter is dated 24/05/13 and the BRP has the same date mentioned on it with ten year expiry period i.e 24/05/2023. My leave to remain expiry was 16/01/2013 which date I completed 5 years.

Hope this helps.

leicester_boy wrote:Hi Ronhir99,

Firstly, congratulations for your ILR. Just wanted to ask you a quick question. I understand you made your postal application in Dec 2012 and received the approval las month in May.

Many thanks in advance.

Sorry for being silent but the platform is indeed is very useful and thanks to those who maintain and run it.

I thank the Almighty and am praying everyday to HIM on everyone's behalf. The UKBA staff had been very polite in my experience, although they do acknowledge the processing delays that has gone into. Hope and wish that things will turn positive for everyone waiting.

Ronhir99

Thank you.

Called UKBA 4 times , all the time their answer is : "Application still on Progress , u have to wait until UKBA contacts u "..

leicester_boy
Mood:

Post by leicester_boy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:33 am

Thats' great, thank you!
----------------------------

The ILR approval letter is dated 24/05/13 and the BRP has the same date mentioned on it with ten year expiry period i.e 24/05/2023. My leave to remain expiry was 16/01/2013 which date I completed 5 years.

Hope this helps.
[/color]

leicester_boy wrote:Hi Ronhir99,

Many thanks in advance.

Ronhir99

Thank you.

[/quote]

Anumfaran
Newly Registered

Timelines ILR these days

Post by Anumfaran » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi, anyone applied for ILR by post recently? I will like to know timescales these days following the split of UKbA?

Thanks

kittylitter030507
Newly Registered

Re: Timelines ILR these days

Post by kittylitter030507 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Anumfaran wrote:Hi, anyone applied for ILR by post recently? I will like to know timescales these days following the split of UKbA?

Thanks
We are still waiting after 7 1/2 months as our postal application SET (M)was acknowledged on 30th October 2012

We get the same answer when we call 'Your application is not yet completed. Wait until UKBA contact you'.

Sent letter of complaint on 2nd May and have not had a response.

Emailed Rob Whiteman copying Theresa May, Mark Harper, My MP and Secretary of State for NI where we are. No reply as yet.

I despair! :roll:

gmx

Post by gmx » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:28 am

That is unusual for SET(M) application. Normally, SET(M) is processed quicker than the others.

Did you ask for your case to be expedited?
kittylitter030507 wrote:
Anumfaran wrote:Hi, anyone applied for ILR by post recently? I will like to know timescales these days following the split of UKbA?

Thanks
We are still waiting after 7 1/2 months as our postal application SET (M)was acknowledged on 30th October 2012

We get the same answer when we call 'Your application is not yet completed. Wait until UKBA contact you'.

Sent letter of complaint on 2nd May and have not had a response.

Emailed Rob Whiteman copying Theresa May, Mark Harper, My MP and Secretary of State for NI where we are. No reply as yet.

I despair! :roll:

kittylitter030507
Newly Registered

Post by kittylitter030507 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:23 pm

[quote="gmx"]That is unusual for SET(M) application. Normally, SET(M) is processed quicker than the others.

Yes but only in this latest email to Rob's office copied to my MLA etc.

chandu2004

Post by chandu2004 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:28 pm

kittylitter030507 wrote:
gmx wrote:That is unusual for SET(M) application. Normally, SET(M) is processed quicker than the others.

When did you email to rob office and did you hear anything from them. Can you please email me the reason for the expedition and also the content of your email please. If you can, as I need to expedite my case.

kittylitter030507
Newly Registered

Post by kittylitter030507 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:39 pm

chandu2004 wrote:
kittylitter030507 wrote:
gmx wrote:That is unusual for SET(M) application. Normally, SET(M) is processed quicker than the others.

When did you email to rob office and did you hear anything from them. Can you please email me the reason for the expedition and also the content of your email please. If you can, as I need to expedite my case.
Email just sent yesterday. Just forwarded you a copy!

chandu2004

Post by chandu2004 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:04 pm

kittylitter030507 wrote:
chandu2004 wrote:
kittylitter030507 wrote:

Email just sent yesterday. Just forwarded you a copy!
ThanQ so much. What is the extension of the file you sent is it .pdf or .doc file and also can you please let me know, once you receive any update from the rob office or anyone please

Thanks once again so much

kittylitter030507
Newly Registered

Post by kittylitter030507 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:08 pm

chandu2004 wrote:
kittylitter030507 wrote:
chandu2004 wrote:
kittylitter030507 wrote:
They were 2 x PDF files and 4 x Word Docs

chandu2004

Post by chandu2004 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:10 pm

kittylitter030507 wrote:
chandu2004 wrote:
kittylitter030507 wrote:
chandu2004 wrote:
Its a .zip file yeah or .rar file

kittylitter030507
Newly Registered

Post by kittylitter030507 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:11 pm

chandu2004 wrote:
kittylitter030507 wrote:
chandu2004 wrote:
kittylitter030507 wrote:[quote="chandu2004
Its a .zip file yeah or .rar file
No not at all. PDF and Word no .zip or .rar

chandu2004

Post by chandu2004 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:14 pm

kittylitter030507 wrote:
chandu2004 wrote:
kittylitter030507 wrote:
chandu2004 wrote:
No not at all. PDF and Word no .zip or .rar
OK. I can see 1.1 MB attachment. can you please resend them again please.

kittylitter030507
Newly Registered

Post by kittylitter030507 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:18 pm

chandu2004 wrote:
kittylitter030507 wrote:
chandu2004 wrote:
OK. I can see 1.1 MB attachment. can you please resend them again please.
Done!