ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has anybody ever got weekend / eve. appointment for passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sanyamkaushik
Newly Registered

Has anybody ever got weekend / eve. appointment for passport

Post by sanyamkaushik » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi,

I was just looking through the appointment centers for passport appointment and could not believe that they are open from 7am to 9pm and also on saturdays.

So, just wanted to check the fellas out here if you ever managed to get saturday or early morning or late evening appointments?

cheers.

cricinfo

Re: Has anybody ever got weekend / eve. appointment for pass

Post by cricinfo » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:19 pm

sanyamkaushik wrote:Hi,

I was just looking through the appointment centers for passport appointment and could not believe that they are open from 7am to 9pm and also on saturdays.

So, just wanted to check the fellas out here if you ever managed to get saturday or early morning or late evening appointments?

cheers.
One of my friend attended the interview a couple of weeks ago on saturday.

sanyamkaushik
Newly Registered

Re: Has anybody ever got weekend / eve. appointment for pass

Post by sanyamkaushik » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:23 pm

cricinfo wrote:
sanyamkaushik wrote:Hi,

cheers.
One of my friend attended the interview a couple of weeks ago on saturday.
cool.

do you know if he/she had to wait longer to get the saturday date? and whether this was london?

Thanks.

Any early morning/late evening ones?

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Why not just ring and find out the dates/times available.

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:47 pm

My appointment was on a Sunday last month.

Find a passport interview office that suits you to see opening times.

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Post by lynxukauq » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:50 pm

It would be good to know if people could write down their experience rather then calling them since it will be a clear waste of time if there is no intention of booking appointment and plus if you have not received interview letter there is no point calling them either.

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:54 pm

lynxukauq wrote:It would be good to know if people could write down their experience rather then calling them since it will be a clear waste of time if there is no intention of booking appointment and plus if you have not received interview letter there is no point calling them either.
Checking the passport application sticky tells you all you need to know. There is no need to have another thread reporting on already existing and daily updated information.

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:14 pm

lynxukauq wrote:It would be good to know if people could write down their experience rather then calling them since it will be a clear waste of time if there is no intention of booking appointment and plus if you have not received interview letter there is no point calling them either.
Passport appointment will be booked only if you book it, so you have to ring them anyways. Other people's experiences is not equal to a passport appointment of your choice.

50p on a phone call, and the issue get addressed without any confusions or any further pondering over the matter. :wink:

boloney

Post by boloney » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:19 pm

I had appointment was on Sat.