ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Application from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Farrukh81
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent Application from Pakistan

Post by Farrukh81 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:56 am

Documents Requirement for Tier 1 Dependent
Hi Guys
I am planning to apply for my wife Tier 1 Visa from Pakistan; I want to know the list of Documents that you need to provide both from my side and my wife side.
I have extended my tier 1 visa succesfully in May 2012 and am counting my days towards ILR in May 2014.
My wife is currently Tier 1 Post Study Work Visa which to expire on the 6th of December 2013
I would appreciate if somebody can advice me of a sample Cover letter and Sponsor Letter as well.
We got married in Oct 2012 and then have travelled back together after a small honey moon in Dubai
We have both lived together but I have not changed by bank address to our address as I had it on my uncle address.
I am planning to do a new contract from My landlord from the 1st of July and change all my address of my bank to this address from the first of July .
My wife has had his bank letters and job letters on the same address we live in. I have re directed through Royal mail all my letters to my address though.
I just want to know if these circumstances would create any ambiguity to my case.

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:41 am

Farrukh81
Newly Registered

Sample docs

Post by Farrukh81 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Thanks guys for the quick response , I am looking for sample covering letter and sample NOC letter from landlord

regards
Farrukh