ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement Requirement for ILR WP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lahore2664
BANNED

Bank Statement Requirement for ILR WP

Post by lahore2664 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:00 am

OLR WORK PERMIT ILR

I have a question:

Is it only ONE latest bank statement and payslip to be provided for ILR now since the rules changed in April this year? Previous it was three?

Also, is there any proof of fund maintenance to be provided ( previously three months), but I have seen the rules and it says there is no such evidence to be provided with the application for WP ILR?

Please advise?
Thanks

lahore2664
BANNED

Post by lahore2664 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:31 am

I would appreciate if some one reply please.

Thanks

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:47 am

It is definitely three months as per my knowledge.

It is also recommended that if you provide more is always good.

Because Caseworker can easily identify that easily so it makes life easier for him & thereafter its yours.

you must minimum of three months of payslip provide , this is mandatory if you provide more it"s good,

Note: This is only my personal view.
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .

arahimpk

Post by arahimpk » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:08 am

true @loveworld

i have got ILR successful yesterday on 5 year work permit route and had submitted 6 months bank statements and 6 months salary slips.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:46 pm

arahimpk wrote:true @loveworld

i have got ILR successful yesterday on 5 year work permit route and had submitted 6 months bank statements and 6 months salary slips.
Congratulations. All depends on the CW as to how many Bank statements and Payslips would be asked for.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:20 am

I agree with Kevin24 - it only asks for 1 payslip - just to be on safe side take at least 3-6 months payslips and provide one.

Congrats @arahimpk

Recently my colleague got approval with one payslip, he was on 5 years work permit (Non-PBS) :)

Maintenance fund is not a requirement but I have seen people in this forum do take with them to show they have enough funds to support themselves and their family:)

I hope this helps