ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long it take insurance company to respond??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Robbinhood
Newly Registered

How long it take insurance company to respond??

Post by Robbinhood » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:15 pm

Hi,

How long do it take an insurance company to respond? Also how long do it take for a insurance co. to respond to your lawyers after receiving the lawsuit papers? Is it true if you have a hard case and their client is at fault for your injury(premises liability) they will settle with your lawyer to avoid court?Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

I am looking for you reply?

Thanks,
Robin Hood

Mslawllp.com has extensive experience litigating all types of bad faithinsurance claims with our nationally export in insurance.

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Re: How long it take insurance company to respond??

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:54 am

Robbinhood wrote:Hi,

How long do it take an insurance company to respond? Also how long do it take for a insurance co. to respond to your lawyers after receiving the lawsuit papers? Is it true if you have a hard case and their client is at fault for your injury(premises liability) they will settle with your lawyer to avoid court?Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

I am looking for you reply?

Thanks,
Robin Hood
They may take 3-4 weeks normal procedure and if it is a complicated case then it might take up to 4 months or longer.

If you are sure it is not your fault and you have evidence to back it up then don't worry much just wait for the out-come. Normally, insurance companies deals with each other and in most of the cases people will try to settle it out of court.

It is my opinion and experience, it will be best to be in contact with your lawyer or insurer to get more details.

Refer Law Society-->Making a personal injury claim

I hope this helps