ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60s - are they compulsory?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Spring

P60s - are they compulsory?

Post by Spring » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Hi All,

I've already submitted my application for ILR on 6th June 2013 (HSMP/Tier1 G).

Admittedly, I have omitted to submit my P60s. I did not think they were compulsory reading the Set O form and Annex A guidance.

But now I wonder...

1. Why is it necessary to submit 5 years of P60s as some on the forum had suggested?

2. What about the tax returns/self-assessments for the past 5 years?

3. Has anyone submitted further supportive documents after they had posted their initial application before they were asked by the case worker? Or is it best to wait for the case worker to ask first?

Any suggestions or advice would be most gratefully received.

Many thanks.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: P60s - are they compulsory?

Post by Kevin24 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:38 am

Spring wrote:Hi All,

Admittedly, I have omitted to submit my P60s. I did not think they were compulsory reading the Set O form and Annex A guidance.

But now I wonder...

1. Why is it necessary to submit 5 years of P60s as some on the forum had suggested?

3. Has anyone submitted further supportive documents after they had posted their initial application before they were asked by the case worker? Or is it best to wait for the case worker to ask first?

Many thanks.
UKBA will contact you if they need further documents .
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

Spring

Post by Spring » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:42 am

Kevin24 wrote:

But now I wonder...

Many thanks.
Many thanks, Kevin for the reassurance.

Although I must admit, it's not easy not to wonder or worry...

Heisgood

Post by Heisgood » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Spring wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:

But now I wonder...

Many thanks.

Don't panic P60's is not mandatory but a nice to have option to show economic activity as well as tax deductions etc. I didn't use them with my application for ILR. In any case have them ready in the event you are ask for further docs.
“O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good:” - He helped me conquered Everest (BC)
The long hard slog also call the immigration journey => | WHV | WPermit | ILR | BC | Passport |

shuttlespy

P60 for ILR Tier 2 General

Post by shuttlespy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Hello everyone,

I will be applying for my ILR under Tier 2 General very soon, I dont want to show my last two years P60 as I was out of work due to some personal reasons and hence the gross wages on P60 doesnt match with my yearly wages mentioned on contract.

Can I just give my last six months pay slips along with bank statements?

Will this be ok and not affect my application?

Please advise.

thanks
So many things to achieve and so little time....

furrynaan
Newly Registered

Re: P60 for ILR Tier 2 General

Post by furrynaan » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:45 pm

shuttlespy wrote:Hello everyone,

I will be applying for my ILR under Tier 2 General very soon, I dont want to show my last two years P60 as I was out of work due to some personal reasons and hence the gross wages on P60 doesnt match with my yearly wages mentioned on contract.

Please advise.

thanks
That's exactly what I submitted (six months payslips + bank statements and no P60) and my application was successful so you should be fine!

shuttlespy

Re: P60 for ILR Tier 2 General

Post by shuttlespy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:58 pm

furrynaan wrote:
shuttlespy wrote:Hello everyone,

Please advise.

thanks
That's exactly what I submitted (six months payslips + bank statements and no P60) and my application was successful so you should be fine!
Many many thanks for your help, much appreciated!

Wish me luck guys.... :)
So many things to achieve and so little time....

Spring

Post by Spring » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Heisgood wrote:
Spring wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:

But now I wonder...

Many thanks.

Don't panic P60's is not mandatory but a nice to have option to show economic activity as well as tax deductions etc. I didn't use them with my application for ILR. In any case have them ready in the event you are ask for further docs.
Thank you so much for your kind words of reassurance, Heisgood. Fingerscrossed, my application will not be delayed or deferred owing to lack of supportive documents.

It is mind boggling how some case workers could be quite so fastidious and fixated about certain documents leading to many heart-wrenching months of legal battle and loss of earnings to so many law-abiding, hard working, and taxpaying residents.