ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help For Appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

virgotash

Help For Appeal

Post by virgotash » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Hi guys, I wonder if you can advise me. I have applied for Tier 1 General 1 Extension on the basis of UK Salary income, UK self employed and overseas self employed earnings. Today I got rejection letter and objection raised is

"You submitted invoices to support your claimed for self employed earnings overseas.

We have sought to verify the documents(s) detailed above, using standard procedures.

A number of these invoices were found not to be genuine.

We have therefore been unable to include this evidence in our consideration of your claim for points for Previous Earnings in line with Appendix A of the Immigration Rules."

When UKBA excluded my overseas earning which reduced my points resulted in rejection.

Here I would like to mention that my customer during end of April told me that UKBA investigation cell contacted them on telephone to verify about business with me and they confirmed to them.

Thank you all in advance for help.

zen135

Post by zen135 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:52 am

Sorry to hear that. I understand this must be a difficult time for you.

When did you make the application? How many invoices did you submit with your application and how many clients did you have? Does the refusal letter specify the exact invoices/client(s) which couldn't be verified? What other documents did you submit to support your self-employed income?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:05 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

virgotash

Post by virgotash » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:11 am

Thanks zen but I am fine. I have 5 invoices and 5 clients. As per requirement submitted bank statement and accountant's letter confirming income. They did not mention about any specific client as I quoted everything from their decision.

Thanks again. :)

virgotash

Post by virgotash » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:07 am

Hi Vinny thanks for response but I am a bit confused that UKBA said invoice is not genuine which is issued by me. How they claim this is ingenuine If they talking about customer so they should mention this not verified by clients. Am I right?

zen135

Post by zen135 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:35 am

virgotash wrote:Thanks zen but I am fine. I have 5 invoices and 5 clients. As per requirement submitted bank statement and accountant's letter confirming income. They did not mention about any specific client as I quoted everything from their decision.

Thanks again. :)
I see. It seems like UKBA were either not able to contact some of your clients or the clients evidence didn't match up with the information provided on your invoices. Have you spoken to all the 5 clients and enquired whether they have received or missed any calls from the UKBA? As suggested by Vinny, the DVR would be helpful in the circumstances to pinpoint the invoice/client which couldn't be verified.

virgotash

Post by virgotash » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:46 am

Thanks Zen. I am a bit clear. They contacted 4 clients out of 5 and they forced them to tell each and every bit of the invoice from 2 clients.

UKBA asked 2 clients about me that you know this person and had any services so they confirmed. But from 2 clients they did detailed investigation asking questions and questions i.e. date of invoice name of company, invoice number, description of services, amount etc. They confirmed that we know him had services but to give you all the exact information we need to consult our record so you can either call back or sent confirmation letter to us so we can respond you in writing. From 1 client even they noted his email for further clarification but neither they contacted on telephone nor via email.

How can I ask for DVR? directly to UKBA or case worker ? Do you think should I consult any Solicitor ?

Thanks

zen135

Post by zen135 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:05 am

virgotash wrote:Thanks Zen. I am a bit clear. They contacted 4 clients out of 5 and they forced them to tell each and every bit of the invoice from 2 clients.

UKBA asked 2 clients about me that you know this person and had any services so they confirmed. But from 2 clients they did detailed investigation asking questions and questions i.e. date of invoice name of company, invoice number, description of services, amount etc. They confirmed that we know him had services but to give you all the exact information we need to consult our record so you can either call back or sent confirmation letter to us so we can respond you in writing. From 1 client even they noted his email for further clarification but neither they contacted on telephone nor via email.

How can I ask for DVR? directly to UKBA or case worker ? Do you think should I consult any Solicitor ?

Thanks
You can submit a request for a copy of the relevant DVR directly to the UKBA.
I would definitely use a solicitor in the circumstances. Make sure they have experience with similar cases before though.

Best of luck!

spellish
BANNED

Post by spellish » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:43 am

r u claiming ur overseas income ???? if u claiming ur that income where did UKBA call ???? and how do u generate invoices for them ??

deep12
Newly Registered

Post by deep12 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:02 pm

it's tricky .. definitely consult a solicitor ?

virgotash

Appeal Granted

Post by virgotash » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Tribunal granted my appeal. On hearing date UKBA failed to submit any evidence apart from a report two of my clients said that they are not involved any business activity. Just waist of time and money...........

deep12
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal Granted

Post by deep12 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:47 pm

virgotash wrote:Tribunal granted my appeal. On hearing date UKBA failed to submit any evidence apart from a report two of my clients said that they are not involved any business activity. Just waist of time and money...........
Congratulations :)

Have you had gone with any solicitor ?

virgotash

Post by virgotash » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Thanks..............Yes, with Solicitor..................

re1q
Newly Registered

Re: Help For Appeal

Post by re1q » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:47 am

Hello sir,
Can any one help me in appealing the PSW visa.I got rejection letter From UKBA on last Nov 2012,soon i got an rejection letter i have contacted the solicitor in London and i have given duplicate copies of my documents to him,I then i can back to county to continue my job,after a week i called him many times he did`t respond to my call ,my visa is going expire date on DEC 28 2012 ,i am little bit afraid of UKBA,and i don`t want to stay a illegal immigrant them i came to my Home country.Now i am try every from one year For help no body is responding correctly.I got 70 points .I have Struck in no where Could any one please help me.

Please you can contact me
**Contact details removed by moderator.