ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: refusel

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:50 pm

mian wrote:i have very bad news ...

today i got refusal letter, my case worker refuse my application, what he said, he said he is not satisfied with my interview, coz some question doesn’t match, he mention the questions as well, but that’s not the major mistakes, its miners, so he said my merriage is not geniun my relationshop is not geniun ,

im confuse guys, i need your suggestion,
still my mind is not accepting this decision , how can he refuse my application .. cant believe,

now should i go for new application or go for appeal ? i need the suggestion from all senior members in this form, hopefully your suggestion is very helpful for me,

i spoke with my solicitor he said most the question have similarity , so we can won the appeal, so go for appeal, which is going to take 4-5 months,

i met with another solicitor he said he go for new application and definitely we will get the visa,

now its very hard for me to get the decision, so i need ur help guys, coz u have more experience than me,
another question during the appeal im allowed to work or not ?

so give ur opinion ,
Reapplying will consume same time and same hassles, therefore, better to appeal it. You can find helpful information and timeline about eea2 appeals here:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

firas1990

Post by firas1990 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:26 pm

hi everybody,
let me start by saying congratulation for all those who got their RC approved and best wishes for all those who are waiting and never give up for those who been unsuccessful.
I am writing today regard my situation:
I applied in 07 June 2013 for RC and i enclosed the following documents :

*My passport.

*My wife’s passport.

*Our marriage contract (original+ English Translation).

*Tenancy agreement.(signed by me and my wife)

*My wife’s Work contract.

*A letter from my wife’s current employer confirming her employment.

*The most recent pay slips (x1)

*My wife’s national Insurance number.

*Her Accession work registration scheme.

*Two Recent photograph of me with my full name on the back of each photo.

*The EEA2 Form (I am applying as the spouse of an EEA national .No extended family members included).

So guys,after i sent my application s.one told me that you need to show that your marriage is genuine for the HO caseworker . and this make me doubt all the time,cause i did not see anywhere in the EEA2 form that they require any proof to show the marriage is genuine . I though this is required only when we apply for EEA FP !!!!!!

So my question is : i have additional proofs such as photographs before ,during and after marriage, plane tickets to show that my wife been visiting me and my family for several times before and after marriage, a Facebook chat history showing how our relationship get developed .....( and much more...)

So shall i send any of these documents to make my case stronger and avoid any refusal ? or the fact that tenancy agreement is signed by both of us is enough proof that we intend permanently to live together !!

----------------

App sent in : 07/06/2013
Received : 10/06/2013
COA with right to work : 14/06/2013
RC : ________________

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:43 pm

firas1990 wrote:hi everybody,
let me start by saying congratulation for all those who got their RC approved and best wishes for all those who are waiting and never give up for those who been unsuccessful.

*My passport.

*My wife’s passport.

*The EEA2 Form (I am applying as the spouse of an EEA national .No extended family members included).

So guys,after i sent my application s.one told me that you need to show that your marriage is genuine for the HO caseworker . and this make me doubt all the time,cause i did not see anywhere in the EEA2 form that they require any proof to show the marriage is genuine . I though this is required only when we apply for EEA FP !!!!!!

So my question is : i have additional proofs such as photographs before ,during and after marriage, plane tickets to show that my wife been visiting me and my family for several times before and after marriage, a Facebook chat history showing how our relationship get developed .....( and much more...)

So shall i send any of these documents to make my case stronger and avoid any refusal ? or the fact that tenancy agreement is signed by both of us is enough proof that we intend permanently to live together !!

----------------

You are only required to send marriage certificate to prove relationship. Nothing else. Don't worry.

Babz
Member of Standing

Post by Babz » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:43 pm

firas1990 wrote:hi everybody,

*My passport.

*My wife’s passport.

----------------

If you send any other documents I doubt if they'll see it before a decision is made. It's better you have a contact in the EEA HO office whom you can address it to. It happened to me so I'm talking from experience.
If they have any doubt regarding your marriage,they'll give you an unexpected home visit or ask you and your spouse to come for an interview at their office in Liverpool.

tariq786
Newly Registered

EEA2 Waiting

Post by tariq786 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Hi guys
I just wana say few days ago you guys were arguing about EEA time that Home Office has improved. I believe nothing is being improved. I send my documents in april but i'm still waiting. i send two more post which contains new payslips and bank statement. one package is attached other is not still attach to file. still poor service and very slow pace. They can't improve this because they don't to improve. If they want they will hire more case worker and solving all cases in 2 months.

Moon786
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Waiting

Post by Moon786 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:26 pm

tariq786 wrote:Hi guys
I just wana say few days ago you guys were arguing about EEA time that Home Office has improved. I believe nothing is being improved. I send my documents in april but i'm still waiting. i send two more post which contains new payslips and bank statement. one package is attached other is not still attach to file. still poor service and very slow pace. They can't improve this because they don't to improve. If they want they will hire more case worker and solving all cases in 2 months.

Hi Tariq ,I agree with you and I send my application in jan and I am still waiting for any news for them so thence time I have last couple of weeks .

million111

Post by million111 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:44 pm

Can someone please give me contact number to ring regarding my EEA2 application.
App sent:22/01/13
Received:23/01/13
COA received:22/02/13(dated 15/02/13) no work permitted.

I want a number that will be helpful not the one I get the usual responds wait until 6 months time.

chinouk

Re: EEA2 Waiting

Post by chinouk » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:04 pm

I think we should not argue about the processing time here. They clearly state that within 6 months are all normal. some people wait for 2 months or less then post on here not means the service were getting faster. a lot of people have waited for 4 months or more never post on here. i think just prepare 6 months, if you receive your RC before that, just take as a gift.

tariq786 wrote:Hi guys

tariq786
Newly Registered

EEA2 Waiting

Post by tariq786 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:23 pm

guys this is clear discrimination some cases is solved very quickly and some simple cases takes very long time. after waiting for 6 months listen this crap that we tried to call employer but didn't pick up phone. Even you provide them with latest payslips and bank statement.
this is not justice that we have to wait for 6 months. why not uk spouse visa takes 6 months. this service is very poor and not acceptable. please lives in Asian countries and other countries they are getting in 8 weeks and here we have to wait 6 month.

wanyu1229
Newly Registered

Application processing time

Post by wanyu1229 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 am

Hi I'm new to EEA2 application .. sent my application on 18 June and Received my COA on 24 June with right to work (dated 20 June).

Out of curiousity I did a bit of research and found that UKBA stated that the average processing time in 2011/12 is 77 calendar days. They also answered how many case workers they have and the percentage of case sorted within 6 months. I don't know if anyone has posted this before but I think it may help:
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... 8.pdf.html

Anyways according to the data (provided it's correct), those who have been waiting for long are clearly unlucky.. I do hope everyone gets this sorted soon. And fingers crossed for mine!

riad2525
Newly Registered

Post by riad2525 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:55 am

hello for everyone

realy I need help because im realy comfused about my EEA2 application here my time line :
EEA2 sent 15/03/13
home office recived 16/03/13
coa recived with right of work in 08 april 13
udpeted my application with my wife new contract of work with recent payslips .

I moved me and my wife to new flat there are 10 days ago and yesterday we went to check post in previous and im was surprised with big letter from home office dated in 11 april yes and I just recived it last week

so the content of this letter is here sorry if may be its long

as a result of the amendment to the immigration EEA regulations 2006 which came into force on 08 November 2012 ,ukba are now considering applications made under the ruiz zombrano judgement .
in order to give substantive consideration to your application we need further information to assess your application .
section 3 (primary carer of british citizen) of the enclosed form sets out the required information you may find it helpful to either complete this form or send in the information requested in section 3 separately .
...ect
and they asked too two recent photograph with this application .

so after that immeditay im wrot to marje.clarke@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

and this what I wrote :
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am an EEA2 applicant who applied for the residence card on 15th of March 2013. I am updated my application on 8th of May as my wife changed her job, so we sent her new work contract and payslip.
We have new address with new tenancy agreement since 11th of June 2013. The original contract has been sent to the landlord for sign by the estate agency. We received our original tenancy agreement on 24th of June 2013. Before I wanted to send this document to update my application with our new address I went to our previous place where we to check post. I found a letter from Home Office, UK Border Agency. The date on this letter is: 11 April 2013. Case ID: 016718264. In this letter enclosed a form sets for derivative recidence card and is written that I have to complete section 3 which is a primary carer of a British citizen. I am really confused, because I applied for EEA2 recidence card to stay with my wife who are hungarian citizen.
Today, 25th of June I sent our new tenancy agreement with a cover letter to update my application and also attached the letter and the application form from the Home Office as I think it has been sent to me accidently.
Please do contact me of any further request

and today I receive am email from Clarke Marje this his answer :
Hello,

I can confirm that I have asked one of my team to respond to you to explain this in more detail to you. Many applications which were for EEA2 do have elements which would result in a refusal under the EEA2 route but may qualify under the Derivative Residence Card route.

Please be assured that we actively promote good customer care and strive to provide a first class service and we are working hard to improve our delivery performance.

Thanks,

Margie Clarke

European Casework Lead

Permanent Migration Directorate

so what I do next and what happned with my application and there same cases here in the forum ?

im waiting for answers thank you very much

chinouk

Post by chinouk » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi guys, After 5 months and 2 weeks. I am finally received my RC TODAY, Thanks for everyone who helped me last few weeks when my visa first was refused, I had a lot of advices and informations from you guys, so thanks.

and wanna thanks to the case worker too, take one day to accept my reconsideration request, and took one day to issue my RC after received my supporting document.

see you in 5 years time.

yoshi_jp
Japan

Post by yoshi_jp » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Application: EEA2
Nationality: Japanese
Current status: Tier 1 (General), valid till 28/11/2014
Spouse: Polish, permanent resident

Application posted: 05/01/2013 (Saturday, RoyalMail Special Delivery)
Application received: 07/01/2013 (signed by "NAT")
COA issued: 08/01/2013 ("Data Proc Tm Liverpool 1")
COA received: 11/01/2013
EEA ID card & PR certificate requested: 08/01/2013 - Not actioned [1]
EEA ID card & PR certificate requested: 17/01/2013 - received in 1 week [1]&[2]
Non-EEA passport requested: 28/01/2013 - not actioned [2]
Non-EEA passport requested: 06/02/01/2013 - received in 1 week [1]&[2]

Emailed Marje Clarke [3] on 26/06/2013 to remind her that the 6-month deadline is approaching, and a reply was received in less than 20 minutes, stating that "one of her team" would deal with my application.

RC received: 27/06/2013

[1] RODRequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
[2] LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk
[3] Marje.Clarke@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

--------------
Documents sent
Form EEA2 (version 07/12, removed all irrelevant pages)
My passport (valid till 2017)
Wife's ID
Wife's PR document (issued in 11/2012)
My bank statement (not very new)
Wife's broadband bill (latest)
Marriage certificate (married on 24/12/2012, Manchester)

tariq786
Newly Registered

RC card

Post by tariq786 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:58 am

I have one question. When they send you RC. do they send all documents included passport in one package and RC Card through special delivery?
OR they send RC Card in the same Package as well.
Because my friend applied for spouse visa they approve his visa and send all documents at home. one delivery guy he bring the Visa Card separately. so this is going to happen with us as well.

miryferny
Sri Lanka

Re: RC card

Post by miryferny » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 am

tariq786 wrote:I have one question. When they send you RC. do they send all documents included passport in one package and RC Card through special delivery?
OR they send RC Card in the same Package as well.
Because my friend applied for spouse visa they approve his visa and send all documents at home. one delivery guy he bring the Visa Card separately. so this is going to happen with us as well.
I recieved all in one package ;) they took only the app forms and photocopies.
EEA1 & EEA2 sent: 25/04/13
Received by UKBA: 26/04/13
COA (with right to work): 02/05/13
PP return request: 31/05/13
PP returned : 07/06/13
EEA1 & EEA2 : 22/06/13 (issued 17/06/13)

firas1990

Post by firas1990 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:21 pm

Congratulation miryferny,i am so much happy for you xx
i would like to ask you sth:
when you applied for EEA2 you included photocopies for each original documents ? cause you said they kept the application form + photocopies ?? ;)
i did not see anywhere in the application form that we should enclose photocopies ,they require only original files so that's why in my application i enclosed only original documents ...so what do you think?this won t affect the process of my application?
and one last question ,how does the RC look like? is it vignette in the passport or in separated paper/card?

khokhar1
Newly Registered

Post by khokhar1 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi every one
Is there any one who send pre paid envelope and received in the same envelope can everyone please share. ....

Thanks in advance. .

Babz
Member of Standing

Post by Babz » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:20 pm

For your attention, UKBA is introducing new EEA applications form next month and fees are being introduced.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... eea211.pdf

Furthermore, new applications will be posted to:

Home Office – EEA Applications
PO Box 590
Durham
DH99 1AD

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:33 am

@ Babz I knew it will get to point of charging eu family member for residence card but if they process faster and professionally the new fees is not much. This shows they deliberately delayed application because of money. Ukba lol

nanny

Re: EEA1 & EEA2 waiting games.

Post by nanny » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:23 am

[quote="A&A"]Hey everyone,

Following is my timeline for EEA1 & EEA2 applications.

Applications sent: 02 Oct 2012.
Applications recieved by UKBA: 03 Oct 2012.
CoA dated: 12 Oct 2012.
CoA Recieved: 16 Oct 2012.
Interview Request by UKBA: 08 Apr 2013. (they gave us 20 hours notice to come for interview)
Interview held: 09 Apr 2013.
Called Liverpool for update: 12 Apr 2013.NO DECISION HAS BEEN TAKEN.
Home visit by UKBA: 16 Apr 2013. (they came to see us 0145 am).
Called again for update: 19 Apr 2013. NO DECISION HAS BEEN TAKEN.
Residence Certificate: Still waiting.

Please let me know if this is the normal protocol for them to grant visa to people who will pay tax & contribute to the national wealth.

What shall we do now after this long wait. Looks like they don't want to take any decision.

It's good to know some fortunate people here who applied this march already have the RC but what about people like us who have applied last year, have been waiting for more than 6 months & have undergone all possible spot checks.

I am seriously considering going back to my country with my husband & start a life there.

Shame on UKBA for not respecting the que & not handeling the back log properly.
:([/quote][img]. Hello a@a can please tell me about your interview with ukba were they hard on you? We're their 250 question ? As me and my husband have interview thanks most appreciate it[/img]
Nanny here

tariq786
Newly Registered

EEA2 VISA

Post by tariq786 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:31 am

Hi guys
Can anyone inform me about refusal letter. means someone case got refused and got the refusal letter and documents next day or two days of refusal letter issue date.
i will really appreciate your help

miryferny
Sri Lanka

Post by miryferny » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:22 pm

firas1990 wrote:Congratulation miryferny,i am so much happy for you xx
i would like to ask you sth:
when you applied for EEA2 you included photocopies for each original documents ? cause you said they kept the application form + photocopies ?? ;)
i did not see anywhere in the application form that we should enclose photocopies ,they require only original files so that's why in my application i enclosed only original documents ...so what do you think?this won t affect the process of my application?
and one last question ,how does the RC look like? is it vignette in the passport or in separated paper/card?
Hi thank you, yes I included a photocopy of every original documnt I provided...I ve been advised to do so..anyway I dnt think it would affect your application..I got RC on a A4 paper coz 1 week before I asked my passports back..I think it's the best way since my pp will expire in 2 years.
Good luck for your application

miryferny
Sri Lanka

Post by miryferny » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:23 pm

khokhar1 wrote:Hi every one
Is there any one who send pre paid envelope and received in the same envelope can everyone please share. ....

Thanks in advance. .
I included a prepaid envelope but they never used it.

lalolaal

Post by lalolaal » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:51 pm

yoshi_jp wrote:Application: EEA2
Nationality: Japanese
Current status: Tier 1 (General), valid till 28/11/2014
Spouse: Polish, permanent resident

Application posted: 05/01/2013 (Saturday, RoyalMail Special Delivery)
Application received: 07/01/2013 (signed by "NAT")
COA issued: 08/01/2013 ("Data Proc Tm Liverpool 1")
COA received: 11/01/2013
EEA ID card & PR certificate requested: 08/01/2013 - Not actioned [1]
EEA ID card & PR certificate requested: 17/01/2013 - received in 1 week [1]&[2]
Non-EEA passport requested: 28/01/2013 - not actioned [2]
Non-EEA passport requested: 06/02/01/2013 - received in 1 week [1]&[2]

Emailed Marje Clarke [3] on 26/06/2013 to remind her that the 6-month deadline is approaching, and a reply was received in less than 20 minutes, stating that "one of her team" would deal with my application.

RC received: 27/06/2013

[1] RODRequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
[2] LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk
[3] Marje.Clarke@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

--------------
Documents sent
Form EEA2 (version 07/12, removed all irrelevant pages)
My passport (valid till 2017)
Wife's ID
Wife's PR document (issued in 11/2012)
My bank statement (not very new)
Wife's broadband bill (latest)
Marriage certificate (married on 24/12/2012, Manchester)
eea residence permit applied 19 nov 2012
nearly 8 months no reply. I'm dead now

ostrich
Nigeria

Post by ostrich » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:00 pm

A quick dumb question if anyone can help me. The EEA family member RC is it a card as in proper card or just a sticker on your passport?
Thanks in advance
Its never too late