ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW refusal and submitted Judicial Review..

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vishwen

Post by vishwen » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Brother, like my situation my friend is coming with me to high court. She got psw last month and she was refused like me because of date of award. So how comes the ukba issued her visa even though she didn't refer to khatel case. I'm using her evidence to support my case.

wasimch

Post by wasimch » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:30 pm

vishwen wrote:Brother, like my situation my friend is coming with me to high court. She got psw last month and she was refused like me because of date of award. So how comes the ukba issued her visa even though she didn't refer to khatel case. I'm using her evidence to support my case.
Brother what is the difference between khatel based case and others. In some cases HO given khatel reference and not others.

vishwen

Post by vishwen » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Brother why Zane malik didn't bring evidence in court, how do you think these judges will believe he should bring those students who got visa and showed it to the judges. It will be a valid strong case for the rest. But he didn't bring anything only his sandwich in his suitcase.

Khan389
Newly Registered

Post by Khan389 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:19 am

Following is point of law

(As Sedley LJ recognised in Pankina, at paragraph 39, there will be cases under the Rules which depend on the situation existing at the time of the Secretary of State's decision. In my judgment, Rule 245Z is one of those cases. The points to be accumulated must be accumulated at the time of the Secretary of State's decision. That includes, as is agreed, a requirement that the relevant degree has been awarded.)

If you guys read AQ and AS cases then u will know concept of continue application.
The guys who got visa, appeals were withdrawn by home office. Can anybody show me law of fairness??? this is matter of fact not a point of law.

laghari_iam

Post by laghari_iam » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:20 am

now this case will go till 2014 for sure :)

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: 2014

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:29 am

laghari_iam wrote:now this case will go till 2014 for sure :)
Well another trouble for all us .. Anither precious one year will b wasted..will anyone give us job aftr tht..no.. coz all the comoanies takes fresh graduates..so future end..Tnaks Zane

vishwen

Post by vishwen » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:54 am

For Zane malik, he dont care for us because he already got lots of money from khatel and the rest and if he go to Sc he will get even more. For him whether you win or lose it doesn't matter,because he is already famous and everyone knows Malik law chambers. Read all his reviews he got very bad one and everyone said he is after money.

wasimch

Post by wasimch » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:01 am

Anybody can tell me how long we can stay legally in UK at this stage.

vishwen

Post by vishwen » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:14 am

Brother as long as you under section 3c and 3d, you should be fine. But to be on the safe side contact your solicitor

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:35 am

wasimch wrote:Anybody can tell me how long we can stay legally in UK at this stage.
As i knw after COA your appeal right get exhausted but i am not sure about if SC covers S3c n 3d..

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:36 am

vishwen wrote:For Zane malik, he dont care for us because he already got lots of money from khatel and the rest and if he go to Sc he will get even more. For him whether you win or lose it doesn't matter,because he is already famous and everyone knows Malik law chambers. Read all his reviews he got very bad one and everyone said he is after money.
As i told earlier Zane is Over rated

wasimraza121

Post by wasimraza121 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:34 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
vishwen wrote:For Zane malik, he dont care for us because he already got lots of money from khatel and the rest and if he go to Sc he will get even more. For him whether you win or lose it doesn't matter,because he is already famous and everyone knows Malik law chambers. Read all his reviews he got very bad one and everyone said he is after money.
As i told earlier Zane is Over rated
any news about SC appeal permission from COA ? ? ?

sherarain
Newly Registered

psw refusal

Post by sherarain » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:12 am

hello everyone i am also effected coz of psw visa refusal. almost all of person which i know them got visa, i m so disturb whts goin on with us. i believe ukba issued visa more then 50% who had same issue of date of award i just want to ask can v do small peaceful protest, so that we can high light the discrimination that home office doing with us in front of media and human right activist, all of you guys know that any type of discrimination is an offence in uk and courts hv power to take action against home office, coz it question of dignity of court and country as well. also home office kept courts in dark by not telling all fact.
:?:

wasimch

Post by wasimch » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:30 am

I am agree with you bcz some of my friend also got their visa even their result announced after 5th April 2012. We must raise this point on the Human Right basis and in the newspaper and forward a combine application to PM, Queen and Chief Justice of Supreme Court that why 50% student got visa on the same ground and why we not law should be same for all and we want justice.

sherarain
Newly Registered

Post by sherarain » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:37 am

slam brother thats also good idea v can register our protest in this way and v have to start working on this from now

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:35 am

sherarain wrote:slam brother thats also good idea v can register our protest in this way and v have to start working on this from now
i am with you guys too.. But personally i think instead doing protest we should send joined application to PM and to Media too.. Another Idea is go direct to SC and ask them to interevene..

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:06 am

UKBA issued a visa first time, or these supposed people amounting to 50% won on appeal?

Even if they were issued PSW, if it was a mistake, why should thousands of other people get PSW?

Is this the way the legal systems or normal life runs in your home countries?

This line of argument based on supposed discrimination is just bizarre. I don't think UKBA got two piles and said, that pile gets PSW because their name starts with B,D,F etc, those over there, refuse them their name starts with A,C,E etc.
Discrimination can come in one of the following forms:

direct discrimination - treating someone with a protected characteristic less favourably than others
indirect discrimination - putting rules or arrangements in place that apply to everyone, but that put someone with a protected characteristic at an unfair disadvantage
harassment - unwanted behaviour linked to a protected characteristic that violates someone’s dignity or creates an offensive environment for them
victimisation - treating someone unfairly because they’ve complained about discrimination or harassment
This whole Zane Malik is bad, discrimination, protesting argument just seems childish to me. Protest if you like but it will be counter productive if you just make yourselves look stupid. You are supposed to be graduates. Get a better argument, talk to people with some sense you can trust.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:15 am

PaperPusher wrote:UKBA issued a visa first time, or these supposed people amounting to 50% won on appeal?

Even if they were issued PSW, if it was a mistake, why should thousands of other people get PSW?

Is this the way the legal systems or normal life runs in your home countries?

This line of argument based on supposed discrimination is just bizarre. I don't think UKBA got two piles and said, that pile gets PSW because their name starts with B,D,F etc, those over there, refuse them their name starts with A,C,E etc.
Discrimination can come in one of the following forms:

direct discrimination - treating someone with a protected characteristic less favourably than others
indirect discrimination - putting rules or arrangements in place that apply to everyone, but that put someone with a protected characteristic at an unfair disadvantage
harassment - unwanted behaviour linked to a protected characteristic that violates someone’s dignity or creates an offensive environment for them
victimisation - treating someone unfairly because they’ve complained about discrimination or harassment
This whole Zane Malik is bad, discrimination, protesting argument just seems childish to me. Protest if you like but it will be counter productive if you just make yourselves look stupid. You are supposed to be graduates. Get a better argument, talk to people with some sense you can trust.
I am agree with you tht protest will not work .. But tht for fact that HO had two piles and one got PSW and another Pile did nt get.. To be honest HO pretending that they r only consider law but the fct is Faviou and Cheery picking by HO..

laghari_iam

Post by laghari_iam » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:28 am

looks like you guys have no hope left.. calm down guys we'r going to SC. we have 50% chance to win, that means HOPE is still alive. we may win in SC and everyone can get visa after that now the only killing part is the WAIT.. we dont know how long as far as i think it might b some where in December.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:38 am

laghari_iam wrote:looks like you guys have no hope left.. calm down guys we'r going to SC. we have 50% chance to win, that means HOPE is still alive. we may win in SC and everyone can get visa after that now the only killing part is the WAIT.. we dont know how long as far as i think it might b some where in December.
it will take good couple of years tho.. Well ppl who dont hve jobs its had for them to survive..

wasimraza121

Post by wasimraza121 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:46 am

laghari_iam wrote:looks like you guys have no hope left.. calm down guys we'r going to SC. we have 50% chance to win, that means HOPE is still alive. we may win in SC and everyone can get visa after that now the only killing part is the WAIT.. we dont know how long as far as i think it might b some where in December.

Please share if you know anything about the error of law in PSW LEAD CASE RAJU AND OTHERS.
What is the last date of appeal in the SC..?

laghari_iam

Post by laghari_iam » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:47 am

hassan5805 wrote:
it will take good couple of years tho.. Well ppl who dont hve jobs its had for them to survive..
how can you say couple of years.. i dont think SC will take that long. yes i know people who cant work are struggling.

challenge
Mood:
India

Post by challenge » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 pm

@PaperPusher
Although, I agree with you that protest etc will be childish but then how can H.office justify giving visa to some and deny to others under exactly identical circumstances??
Myself and my friends, took admission on same day, submitted dissertation on same day, got identical letters, posted it to H.office on same day, they get visa I don't.
Their visa arrived on the day COA gave their decision last tuesday!!! [/list][/quote]

wasimraza121

Post by wasimraza121 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:05 pm

challenge wrote:@PaperPusher
Although, I agree with you that protest etc will be childish but then how can H.office justify giving visa to some and deny to others under exactly identical circumstances??
Myself and my friends, took admission on same day, submitted dissertation on same day, got identical letters, posted it to H.office on same day, they get visa I don't.
Their visa arrived on the day COA gave their decision last tuesday!!! [/list]
[/quote]

can you please share any reliable info whether Mr. Zane Malik will appeal in Supreme Court or not?

challenge
Mood:
India

Post by challenge » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:53 pm

@wasimraza121

Dnt know but on his fbook account he did mention

"CA's decision in PSW lead appeals. I appeared for Respondents and will keep you updated on further appeal to SC."