ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

only 4 years P60 forms

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amricu
Newly Registered

only 4 years P60 forms

Post by amricu » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Hi ,

work permit (2 years)
Tier2 (3 years ) same employer

July 2008 - July 2013

I am going to apply for ILR in the next week . I got all paper available apart from the 2008 - 2009 P60 this one is not available even at my employer .

Does it really matter , and how to overcome this ? (some guys are talking about HMRC employment history but iam not sure if that would be valid for me or not? )

appreciate your help and thanks in advance

Amricu

shuttlespy

Re: only 4 years P60 forms

Post by shuttlespy » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:18 pm

amricu wrote:Hi ,

work permit (2 years)

July 2008 - July 2013

I am going to apply for ILR in the next week . I got all paper available apart from the 2008 - 2009 P60 this one is not available even at my employer .

Does it really matter , and how to overcome this ? (some guys are talking about HMRC employment history but iam not sure if that would be valid for me or not? )

Amricu
If you dont have P60, take your salary slips with you along with the bank statements, hopefully it may b a good substiute as both gives the same information. Also a letter from your letter confirming loss of P60 can help as well, I think.

regards
So many things to achieve and so little time....

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: only 4 years P60 forms

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:15 pm

amricu wrote:Hi ,

work permit (2 years)

July 2008 - July 2013

Amricu
You could call HMRC and request them to Fax/E-mail your Employment History for 5 years. I received mine in 2 weeks by post.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

amricu
Newly Registered

Post by amricu » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Thanks Shuttlespy and Kevin much appreciated. I will call HMRC and ask them from my employment history for the last 5 years as I got the p60 as pdf. (I assume I would need original anyway)

what worry me about this P60 is that my first year was as overseas assignment (with the same employer) and my salary was being pain in my original home HR, so not sure if HMRC would have this covered?) I will attached my original workpermit / contract for this overseas assignment anyway(hopefully this will help )

just a dough question , why the P60 is a requirement , I did check the set(O) form and the Tier2 Settlement guidance and there is no mention at all of the P60 as a requirements

Thanks in advance.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:52 pm

amricu wrote:Thanks Shuttlespy and Kevin much appreciated. I will call HMRC and ask them from my employment history for the last 5 years as I got the p60 as pdf. (I assume I would need original anyway)

what worry me about this P60 is that my first year was as overseas assignment (with the same employer) and my salary was being pain in my original home HR, so not sure if HMRC would have this covered?) I will attached my original workpermit / contract for this overseas assignment anyway(hopefully this will help )

just a dough question , why the P60 is a requirement , I did check the set(O) form and the Tier2 Settlement guidance and there is no mention at all of the P60 as a requirements

Thanks in advance.
P60 is a good proof of your Economic Activity in the UK. Employment History is another document from HMRC to proove this.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .