ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon vs Solihull for Premium ILR appointments

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

missgolightly

Croydon vs Solihull for Premium ILR appointments

Post by missgolightly » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Hello All

I am preparing to apply for ILR in the next few months, I intend to have a premium one day appointment. I am scarred for life from my experience in the Croydon office last year where I applied for ILR, there were "IT" issues, I then got chucked out and waited over a week with no follow up and then had ILR rejected....(a very disputed incident)

Anyhow I've moved on from that and should have zero issues to get it this year, however from reading on this forum the Solihull office seems to have face to face caseworkers, which I like. I would prefer the caseworker to be sitting in front of me and I don't think they do this in Croydon.

I live in London and my lawyers/agency is in London so being close to home is appealing however I would rather take a short train to an agency where things function better.

Any of your thoughts are welcome, thanks so much everyone!!

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Croydon vs Solihull for Premium ILR appointments

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:32 pm

missgolightly wrote:Hello All

I am preparing to apply for ILR in the next few months, I intend to have a premium one day appointment. I am scarred for life from my experience in the Croydon office last year where I applied for ILR, there were "IT" issues, I then got chucked out and waited over a week with no follow up and then had ILR rejected....(a very disputed incident)

Anyhow I've moved on from that and should have zero issues to get it this year, however from reading on this forum the Solihull office seems to have face to face caseworkers, which I like. I would prefer the caseworker to be sitting in front of me and I don't think they do this in Croydon.

I live in London and my lawyers/agency is in London so being close to home is appealing however I would rather take a short train to an agency where things function better.

Any of your thoughts are welcome, thanks so much everyone!!
The CWs at Solihull PEO are very professional and very friendly. I got MY ILR there. No problems. Because of the presence of Senior CWs some people prefer Croydon PEO. As long as there are No serious issues with your Case,either of them should be fine.Wishing you all the very best.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

Rahul1977

Post by Rahul1977 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:36 pm

I agree with Kevin, if your case is strong and have all documents in place, then either of the PEO office will be OK. I got my ILR approved on 26th June.