ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 ROR processing time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yemco
Nigeria

Post by yemco » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:17 am

I sent a letter to the caseworker that signed the letter,within one week I got a new covering letter with an apology letter.

rodrimarto

Post by rodrimarto » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:24 pm

yemco wrote:I sent a letter to the caseworker that signed the letter,within one week I got a new covering letter with an apology letter.
Hello Yemco,

Would you be so kind and share with me the template of the letter you have wrote to the caseworker? I am drawing blank and I am not sure of what the tone of the letter should be.

Many thanks,

Amebo
- thin ice -

Congratulationssssssssss

Post by Amebo » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:24 pm

rodrimarto wrote:
yemco wrote:I sent a letter to the caseworker that signed the letter,within one week I got a new covering letter with an apology letter.
Hello Yemco,

Would you be so kind and share with me the template of the letter you have wrote to the caseworker? I am drawing blank and I am not sure of what the tone of the letter should be.

Many thanks,

Cogratulation Guys,

I am always happy and want to celebrate with guys like you, pls have you guys been using a Solicitor for ROR Application?

Mine is charging a 1000 pounds to submit App for me, i would av like to do it myself but i dont know how to start,

I av got all the necessary Docs for my ex self employed, bank statement, bill invoice, and NI payment and mine full time employed b4 and after divorce.

The money the Solicitor ask for is too much, pls i want you guys to put me through how to submit without him

Thank you guys for ur reply
please
LET YOUR WILL BE DONE, OH LORD

yemco
Nigeria

Post by yemco » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:57 am

In my own case I did not use a solicitor,I applied on my own.amebor once u have all the documents needed u can apply on your own.

rodrimarto

Re: Congratulationssssssssss

Post by rodrimarto » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Amebo wrote:
rodrimarto wrote:
Hello Yemco,

Many thanks,

Cogratulation Guys,

I am always happy and want to celebrate with guys like you, pls have you guys been using a Solicitor for ROR Application?

Mine is charging a 1000 pounds to submit App for me, i would av like to do it myself but i dont know how to start,

I av got all the necessary Docs for my ex self employed, bank statement, bill invoice, and NI payment and mine full time employed b4 and after divorce.

The money the Solicitor ask for is too much, pls i want you guys to put me through how to submit without him

please
Hi Amebo,

Just make sure that your supporting docs are well arranged and also, write a covering letter to support your application.

Best,
Last edited by rodrimarto on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amebo
- thin ice -

Post by Amebo » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:30 pm

rodrimarto wrote:
Amebo wrote:
rodrimarto wrote:
Hello Yemco,

Many thanks,

Cogratulation Guys,

please
Hi Amebo,

Just make sure that your supporting docs are well arranged and also, write a covering letter to support your application.

Best,

Fred
Thanks Yemco and Rodrimato

Pls can my New (ROR) resident Card be issued on A4 Paper, because my passport has expired but i still av my RC Valid Inside, and is very difficult for me to apply for new passport as my Embassy in London is SO BAD.

I want to write in the ccovering letter, by asking the case worker to issue it on 4 paper when decided, as i am not ready to travel.

Pls what do you think guys.

BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY[/b]

Amebo
- thin ice -

Post by Amebo » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Amebo wrote:
rodrimarto wrote:
Amebo wrote:
rodrimarto wrote:
Hello Yemco,

Many thanks,

Cogratulation Guys,

please
Hi Amebo,

Best,

Fred
Thanks Yemco and Rodrimato

Pls can my New (ROR) resident Card be issued on A4 Paper, because my passport has expired but i still av my RC Valid Inside, and is very difficult for me to apply for new passport as my Embassy in London is SO BAD.

I want to write in the ccovering letter, by asking the case worker to issue it on 4 paper when decided, as i am not ready to travel.

Pls what do you think guys.

BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY[/b]
Please Rodrimarto, Yemco and Other Guru members
any ideal on my questions, pls kindly spare some time for me......

Cheerss

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:16 pm

If you sent a valid passport then it's better for your ROR.

Case worker may refuse your ROR on this ground.
(Applicatants failed to produce valid passport/ID)

Then what will you do?

If RC issued previously then 2 points are notable,

1:: Non EEA nationals ID/passport.
2:: Non EEA national previously issued RC OR not.

Oke1

Post by Oke1 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Pls I will really appreciate
Your Repply on this message
Pls can you let me know how many
Years of all this document did u summit
For both of you pls.

Friend of my just summit ror
And he holy summit just from
2012 till after apsolute for both
Him and his ex pls let me know if
All this are k pls thanks in advance[/list]
Pls am just using this site can you help me about my brother wife
She just doin 15hours a week

Amebo
- thin ice -

Post by Amebo » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:21 pm

Imshzd wrote:If you sent a valid passport then it's better for your ROR.

Case worker may refuse your ROR on this ground.
(Applicatants failed to produce valid passport/ID)

Then what will you do?

If RC issued previously then 2 points are notable,

1:: Non EEA nationals ID/passport.
2:: Non EEA national previously issued RC OR not.
Thanks Imshzd, Yes i was previously Issued RC, in that case i will provide my full uk driving Liscence, i
hope this will help me get new ROR on A4 Paper without Refusal,.

what do you think????

Thanks again for your reply (Guysss)

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:00 pm

5.4.3 Making an application following divorce or annulment of marriage / dissolution of civil partnership
The following documents must be supplied:
Passports of the non-EEA family members
Divorce certificate/certificate showing termination of civil partnership Evidence that at least one of the non-EEA family members is a worker, self- employed or self-sufficient.
If we have not previously issued a Residence Card we must be satisfied that the alleged EEA national is an EEA national and that the non-EEA nationals were living in the UK with the EEA national prior to divorce / dissolution of civil partnership, and that EEA was exercising Treaty rights during that time.

I can't say any thing else.

It's up to you.Try your luck.

Oke1

Post by Oke1 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:01 am

Hello adctrl

Please I direct this message to you
Pls I really need your clarification on
This mater regarding your application of
Ror pls how many years of ur ex document
You summit for both you and your ex eu
Or is he just for the year of divource you summit
Or what. pls I will really appreciate your Reply.

Thanks because confused that why pls

rodrimarto

Post by rodrimarto » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:35 am

Oke1 wrote:Hello adctrl

Please I direct this message to you
Pls I really need your clarification on
This mater regarding your application of
Ror pls how many years of ur ex document
You summit for both you and your ex eu
Or is he just for the year of divource you summit
Or what. pls I will really appreciate your Reply.

Thanks because confused that why pls
Hello Oke1,

in order to retain your right of residence which mean having another 5 years residence card issued, you need to show that you have lived in the UK with your ex spouse for at least 1 year ( proof of address in both your names or tenacy agreement or joint bank account statement covering at leats 1 year).You should have been married for at least 3 years before divorce proceedings started. One very important point for the UKBA is that your ex spouse should be exercising treaty right at the time of divorce. For this last point it is better to show them proof from initiation of the divorce until decree absolute.
I hope this is clear as you keep asking the same questions again and again.

Thanks

Oke1

Post by Oke1 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:03 am

Thank u so much
For ur quick reply

For example.
A friend of my summit prove for both of them
From beginning of 2012-till after apsolute
I hope is k pls

Then another friend get turn down yesterday
For ror because know sufficient prove of self employe
Both of them her self employ they say k ow sufficient
Evidence and they say they can't Tracy how he come in
To uk those that point sound seance I thinks why can't they
Check before issue in the first place pls if am clear let me
Or is this point they using to refeus people now pls let me know thanks

IsGanz
Newly Registered

Post by IsGanz » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi bros.
My wife (EEA citizen) is not working, HAD A OFFER BUT IT IS VERY PRECARIOUS;so she's seeking for work.My question: is that feasible for me to apply for Residence card(EEA2)? I haven't met the requirement for
PR and solicitor has suggested me to make a fresh application for CR(eea2) :? .
Please, would appreciate all your ideas.
PS- I'm in a full time job.

IsGanz
Newly Registered

Post by IsGanz » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Guru Obie and others mates, I would like to hear from you in this thread plz!

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:25 am

I am not quite sure your lawyer is correct. Your wife engaged in a course of study when she left her job. In those circumstances, there is no reason for her to hold a medical insurance, as she retained her worker status.

You should appeal, and reply. That way you have a double bite of the cherry. Even if you fail in your PR appeal, you could still succeed on the Residence Card part.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

rodrimarto

Post by rodrimarto » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:31 am

rodrimarto wrote:
Hello Yemco,

Many thanks,
Hello Everyone,

A quick update. I called the UKBA last week requesting them to send me the correct covering letter and surprisingly I received a call from a case worker the next day . She apologised and said that they will send out the correct letter ASAp. Yesterday, I received a covering letter stating that I have retained my right of residence and that I no longer depend on my ex spouse.

Many thanks,

Amebo
- thin ice -

Post by Amebo » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 am

rodrimarto wrote:
rodrimarto wrote:
Hello Yemco,

Many thanks,
Hello Everyone,

A quick update. I called the UKBA last week requesting them to send me the correct covering letter and surprisingly I received a call from a case worker the next day . She apologised and said that they will send out the correct letter ASAp. Yesterday, I received a covering letter stating that I have retained my right of residence and that I no longer depend on my ex spouse.

Many thanks

Good News, thats better pls keep it safe

Favour100

Post by Favour100 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:05 am

ROR App sent 30/11/2013
H.O. Received 02/12/2013
Money Deducted 03/12/2013
Acknowledgement Received 07/12/2013, Dated 03/12/2013
C. O. A. Received 04/01/2014, Dated 27/12/2013
My RC ........................ Very soon God almighty will do it for me

Worried Bcos I submited an expired Passport but with valid Driving licence ( Cant Renew Pass Here In Uk Except Back Home & Cant Travel Out) :|
Last edited by Favour100 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seek You Shall Find, Ask you shall Be Given, Knock The Doors Shall be Open For You... Said The Lord God Almighty

Misterman
Newly Registered
Christmas Island

Re: EEA2 ROR processing time

Post by Misterman » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:00 am

EEA2 RoR after Divorce
Submitted on 16/09/2013
Money withdrawn on 19/09/2013
COA issued on 24/09/2013 (received on 04/10/2013)
RC received: 03/02/2014

dunca

Post by dunca » Fri May 23, 2014 7:10 pm

can others that have gone through ROR please post their experience for others benefit from

dunca

Post by dunca » Fri May 30, 2014 6:35 pm

we need updates from people going through similar application

RU55IAN
Newly Registered

Post by RU55IAN » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Hi All!

I am hoping that someone can clarify this situation for me.

I am a NON-EU national.

Got married to an EU national on 09/02/2009

Decree Absolute received on 25/09/2013

During our marriage my ex-spouse exercised Treaty rights and even prior to our marriage the evidence of which was presented to UKBA during my recent application.

I applied for RRR retained rights of residency using form EEA2 on 22/04/2014 and received my new residence card on 02/06/2014, which is valid till 02/06/2019. Very fast! I must admit I am impressed.

Now, the question I have is: Can I now apply for PR permanent residence as I have now been in the UK for over 5 years and my old RC would have expired today but our marriage existed less than 5 years, 4 years 8 months to be precise.

I was under the impression that if an EEA national exercises Treaty rights prior to marriage and at the time of marriage then when apply for PR the time can be counted from the date of marriage but not from the date of issue of the first residence card.

Someone told me that all the time during our marriage and my ex exercising Treaty rights does NOT now count towards me receiving PR card and it starts from scratch following my retention of rights. Therefore I should count the time before I can apply for PR from the date of divorce.

If this is true then it is very unfair or so it seems.

Hope someone could help.

Thank you!

Jgorf

Post by Jgorf » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:06 pm

RU55IAN wrote:Hi All!

I am hoping that someone can clarify this situation for me.

I am a NON-EU national.

Got married to an EU national on 09/02/2009

Decree Absolute received on 25/09/2013

During our marriage my ex-spouse exercised Treaty rights and even prior to our marriage the evidence of which was presented to UKBA during my recent application.

I applied for RRR retained rights of residency using form EEA2 on 22/04/2014 and received my new residence card on 02/06/2014, which is valid till 02/06/2019. Very fast! I must admit I am impressed.

Now, the question I have is: Can I now apply for PR permanent residence as I have now been in the UK for over 5 years and my old RC would have expired today but our marriage existed less than 5 years, 4 years 8 months to be precise.

I was under the impression that if an EEA national exercises Treaty rights prior to marriage and at the time of marriage then when apply for PR the time can be counted from the date of marriage but not from the date of issue of the first residence card.

Someone told me that all the time during our marriage and my ex exercising Treaty rights does NOT now count towards me receiving PR card and it starts from scratch following my retention of rights. Therefore I should count the time before I can apply for PR from the date of divorce.

If this is true then it is very unfair or so it seems.

Hope someone could help.

Thank you!
Counting down towards PR starts from the day you married the eea national .

If your eea national exercises treaty rights through out your marriage and you have prove to show that, you should have been applying for PR instead of ROR.

Based of your timings above joy qualify for PR on the grounds proving your eea family member treaty right from marriage till decree absolute and then your work history from decree absolute till the time of application.

You should apply for PR with haste