ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation form query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pinkpanter

Naturalisation form query

Post by pinkpanter » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:53 am

I am just struggling to answer the following question in page 8 section 2.4:

EEA nationals exercising EC Treaty Rights

2.4 If you are an EEA national or the family member of an EEA national, please complete the following section,
showing on what basis you were in the United Kingdom for the last 6 years. This is so we can see whether you were
exercising your Treaty Rights for a continuous period and have acquired permanent residence in the United Kingdom.
If you are not an EEA national (see page 8 – 9 of the ‘Booklet AN’), go to section 3.
Are you an EEA national?
Or a family member of an EEA national?
Please state on what basis you were in the United Kingdom for the last six years. Continue on a separate sheet of
paper if necessary.

I am a family member of an EEA with Permanent Residence status (PR Stickr dated December 2011). In this case I have already been completed more than 1 year from my PR sticker date. I can tick that I am a family member of an EEA national but later in the form but, how to answer "Please state on what basis you were in the United Kingdom for the last six years. Continue on a separate sheet of paper if necessary."

Can I just say as a family member of EEA who were exercising treaty right and then her employment date 'from' and 'to'. OR what should I say about my treaty right...

I understand that it is very simple question but, don't want to make any stupid mistake to delay my application. Would be grateful for your advice.
Last edited by pinkpanter on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:58 am

Just skip this whole section. It's not required if you have the PR vignette for more than 1 year.

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Jambo wrote:Just skip this whole section. It's not required if you have the PR vignette for more than 1 year.
Thanks Jambo! you always helpful... :)