ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Approved. PSW route 50 K incountry - IT

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

enttt2013
Newly Registered

Visa Approved. PSW route 50 K incountry - IT

Post by enttt2013 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:51 am

Firstly,
Thank you all for the members in this forum for sharing their experience. It helps me a lot particularly on interview.

I hope my experience may help for new applicants or awaited applicants.

Please see below my summary.

In country application.
PSW £50 K route. Money in UK Personal Bank account.
Business Type - IT software
Company registered 18 months before. Business has 1 client over 18 months.
Working as an IT contractor.

Documents submitted:
All standard documents,
Letter from client stated as I am working as a graduate level occupancy.
Business Plan - I think it is worth giving them your business plan as they ask some particular questions about my business on interview.

Process Time:

Applied on 1st week of March 2013
Documents returned within 4 weeks as the payment hasn't gone threw.

Applied again with same documents on 1st week of April 2013
Biometrics received in 1 week and done by the same week
3rd week of April employer received email query about the graduate occupancy. I ask my employer to mention about the contract is a rolling contract.
Interview on June 5th 2013 - on interview they told me they will decide within 2 to 3 weeks after interview.
Visa Due to expire on middle of June.
Submitted new contract on interview stated the contract still available based on the work permit.
Please refer some interview questions available in this forum. It is exactly the same so I didn't post any on that time.
All supported documents received and approval letter received last week of June.
Waiting for BRP.

In my experience submit your business plan. A clear strong business plan to convince them. It is good if you already started the business. Don't think the Home Office blindly accept or refuse any application as I received very particular questions about my business plan on interview it shows they deeply analyse your plan.

Please note it is my opinion and experience it may not suit all applicants.

All the best for the members awaiting or going to apply Entrepreneur Visa.

once again thank you all who are all sharing their experience.

Note: I applied on my own. No solicitor or agency. But this forum helps a lot more than them.
Last edited by enttt2013 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

gumsum

Post by gumsum » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:07 am

Congratulations!!!

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:53 am

Cong for Your Visa .Please If you don't mind to share where was your interview and what sort of questions they asked from Business plan.Thanks

gumsum

Post by gumsum » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:57 am

Congratulations!!!

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:31 pm

Congrats dude....
Smart

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Congrats :D :D :D

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:19 pm

bro, can you clarify From where did you obtain your current appointment report? Did you get it printed yourself from the companies house website ?

Imran14

Post by Imran14 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:10 pm

@ entt2013 congratulations on successful application, You have given the confidence to the applicants that will be applying sooner.

Can You Please discuss the key points under business Plan which you think should be there in order to make it more presentable.

Thanks once again for being here as guidance

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:05 am

Congrats

Andy12
Mood:
India

Re: Visa Approved. PSW route 50 K incountry - IT

Post by Andy12 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:59 pm

enttt2013 wrote:Firstly,
Thank you all for the members in this forum for sharing their experience. It helps me a lot particularly on interview.

I hope my experience may help for new applicants or awaited applicants.

Please see below my summary.

In country application.
PSW £50 K route. Money in UK Personal Bank account.
Business Type - IT software
Company registered 18 months before. Business has 1 client over 18 months.
Working as an IT contractor.

Documents submitted:
All standard documents,
Letter from client stated as I am working as a graduate level occupancy.
Business Plan - I think it is worth giving them your business plan as they ask some particular questions about my business on interview.

Process Time:

Applied on 1st week of March 2013
Documents returned within 4 weeks as the payment hasn't gone threw.

Applied again with same documents on 1st week of April 2013
Biometrics received in 1 week and done by the same week
3rd week of April employer received email query about the graduate occupancy. I ask my employer to mention about the contract is a rolling contract.
Interview on June 5th 2013 - on interview they told me they will decide within 2 to 3 weeks after interview.
Visa Due to expire on middle of June.
Submitted new contract on interview stated the contract still available based on the work permit.
Please refer some interview questions available in this forum. It is exactly the same so I didn't post any on that time.
All supported documents received and approval letter received last week of June.
Waiting for BRP.

In my experience submit your business plan. A clear strong business plan to convince them. It is good if you already started the business. Don't think the Home Office blindly accept or refuse any application as I received very particular questions about my business plan on interview it shows they deeply analyse your plan.

Please note it is my opinion and experience it may not suit all applicants.

All the best for the members awaiting or going to apply Entrepreneur Visa.

once again thank you all who are all sharing their experience.
Hello there,

I would like to congratulate you for receiving your visa within 2 months and wish you all the very best for your business in the long run.

Now from what you wrote I understand that while at PSW you were working as an IT contractor under your own limited company. [Company registered 18 months before. Business has 1 client over 18 months.]

I am also in the same boat, registered my own company in 2012 and providing technical IT security service to UK companies. I understand when I am going to PSW+50K to Tier 1 entrep. route, my company will also be old, like 15 months or so.

What I fail to understand, with this company how you satisfied the clause ''a registered director of a new or existing business no more than 3 months before your application;.. ''

I mean clearly you were a director of your company while at PSW or am I missing something?

Please let me know, appreciate your time and response.

Many thanks,
Andy

sabuj263

Post by sabuj263 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Congratulations ......
Many Regards

enttt2013
Newly Registered

Post by enttt2013 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:35 am

Hi,

You can call companies house and ask them to send it. It won't cost you much and it will take 5 working days I remember.
Last edited by enttt2013 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

enttt2013
Newly Registered

Post by enttt2013 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:40 am

HI Andy,

I wish you all the very best for your application. Don't worry about registered a company older than 3 months , as far as if you submit them a recent appointment report from companies house will be fine. The Home Office needs to know your business is still running and you still registered as a Director.

fexnok
Newly Registered

Post by fexnok » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Andy12 wrote: Now from what you wrote I understand that while at PSW you were working as an IT contractor under your own limited company. [Company registered 18 months before. Business has 1 client over 18 months.]

I am also in the same boat, registered my own company in 2012 and providing technical IT security service to UK companies. I understand when I am going to PSW+50K to Tier 1 entrep. route, my company will also be old, like 15 months or so.

What I fail to understand, with this company how you satisfied the clause ''a registered director of a new or existing business no more than 3 months before your application;.. ''

I mean clearly you were a director of your company while at PSW or am I missing something?

Please let me know, appreciate your time and response.

Many thanks,
Andy
Hi Andy,

Did you get your visa? I registered my company and I've been trading since 2012. I've been the only director since the beginning. I'd like to apply to Tier 1 Entrep but I'm confused also because of the 3 months rule. How does it work ?

Thanks