ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Azhaar
Mood:

Re: Reson For Delay

Post by Azhaar » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:55 am

englishlife wrote:
Ayyubi72 wrote:
Budmashh wrote: guys it's bit of news I got from some strong source that how case worker deal with naturalazation application
1-Some applications get picked for randome checks
Possible

2-enhanced CRB check
This simply does not happen. UKBA does not do any CRB checks, because they don't need to. They have direct access to PNC. CRB checks are only done by organisations who do not have access to PNC.

3-HM revenue Tax
It does happen.

4-checks against credit frauds
Possible.

5-checks against NHS
Wonder what those checks would be. To see if someone has been ill?

6-checks against DVLA
There is no separate check for this. It gets carried out as part of PNC check. If something appears in PNC then it could be further investigated.
PND record is fresh and no speed driving or any other fine or judgment. I checked my SAR just couple of days before application with HO and no adverse history. I dont have a credit card or loan. I sent email reply came this morning on the que to allocate a caseworker. Previous reply was same. And its more than 2 months now. They also told me they haventlost my ddocuments and received everything. So a lots of applicants will get approval but sometimes life is hard for nothing or patient exam from God. I am sure it will come one day :-) inshallah
Thank you for this information. But was wondering what sort of checks they get from HMRC. TAX

Is it for self employed ppl or everyone.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:16 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

ijaz.khanz
Newly Registered

Post by ijaz.khanz » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:31 pm

I received email from nationality progress yesterday stating that decision has been made on my application and i will receive it shortly, this morning i received mail from council that my application has been approved and asked me to fill the form for oath ceremony.
But i havnt received anything from home office yet.
Once i receive any home office documents i will update the board.

saadmushtaq

Post by saadmushtaq » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:33 pm

ijaz.khanz wrote:I received email from nationality progress yesterday stating that decision has been made on my application and i will receive it shortly, this morning i received mail from council that my application has been approved and asked me to fill the form for oath ceremony.
When did you submit the application?

ijaz.khanz
Newly Registered

Post by ijaz.khanz » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:55 pm

saadmushtaq wrote:
ijaz.khanz wrote:I received email from nationality progress yesterday stating that decision has been made on my application and i will receive it shortly, this morning i received mail from council that my application has been approved and asked me to fill the form for oath ceremony.
When did you submit the application?
17 april via ncs newcastle

userram13
Newly Registered

Urgent Help

Post by userram13 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:24 am

HELP NEEDED URGENT
Eligibility criteria: 2 Years HSMP+ 3 Years Tier1 + 1 Year ILR
Application Type: Self +Spouce+2 MN
Method of application: NCS Bedford
Date of application: 14/06/13
Date of receipt by UKBA: 17/06/13
Date of debit of fees: Sent Bankers draft
Date of acknowledgement : 21/06/13 (dated 19/06/13)
Date of approval: 28Th June 2013 Recieved 8/7/2013
Date of reciept of Ceremony Invitation 6/7/13 (before the approval letter)
Date of Ceremony: TBC - Called Council awaiting for private ceremony appointment as they gave appointment for some time in September
Last edited by userram13 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Budmashh
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent Help

Post by Budmashh » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:36 am

userram13 wrote:HELP NEEDED URGENT
Application Type: Self +Spouce+2 MN
Method of application: NCS Bedford
Date of application: 14/06/13
Date of receipt by UKBA: 17/06/13
Date of debit of fees: Sent Bankers draft
Date of acknowledgement : 21/06/13 (dated 19/06/13)
Date of approval: Did not recieve approval letter but Just recieved Citizenship ceremony letter from council for September- Any Idea what should I do?
Date of Ceremony: TBC

I did not receive approval letter but received Invitation for ceremony just now in post- What should I do?
You should celebrate, Home office send you approval by second class and send your certificate to council by 1st class.. What happened in your case is because its Monday and you might get your letter either after 12:00pm today or tomorrow and your council was quick enough to send you a letter.
Congrats :)

SinghinNorth
Newly Registered

Post by SinghinNorth » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:42 am

Application Type: Self
Method of application: NCS Manchester
Date of application: 10/06/13
Date of receipt by UKBA: 11/06/13
Date of debit of fees: Sent 13/06/13
Date of acknowledgement : 15/06/13
Date of approval: 07/07/13 (dated 26/06/13- second class quite slow mail)

saadmushtaq

Post by saadmushtaq » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:44 am

SinghinNorth wrote:Eligibility criteria: 2 Years HSMP+ 3 Years Tier1 + 1 Year ILR

Did you get approval letter on 07/07/13 it was Sunday do you get mails on sunday in your area?

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:45 am

Congrats.

It appears that June applications have been dealt with a lightening speed.

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:48 am

saadmushtaq wrote:
SinghinNorth wrote:Eligibility criteria: 2 Years HSMP+ 3 Years Tier1 + 1 Year ILR

Did you get approval letter on 07/07/13 it was Sunday do you get mails on sunday in your area?
Well noticed. :lol:

dilkpdp
Newly Registered

Good Update

Post by dilkpdp » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:52 am

dilkpdp wrote:
rusticsaf wrote:
dilkpdp wrote:Method of application: NCS, Barkingside (Ilford)
Date of NCS Appointment: 22/04/2013
Date of Application Received (Royal mail tracking) : 24/04/2013
Date of debit of fees: 07/05/2013 (issue with payment method, thats the reason was delay)
Date of receipt of acknowledgement:didn't got
Date of receipt of approval: awaiting :(
Date of Ceremony: awaiting
dilkpdp - Mine was Barkingside too, but on 20th April, no acknowledgement yet. It appears that Barkingside should be avoided by people applying in the future..!!
No that's not 100% true, one of my friend applied from same NCS, had payment problem but still got his approval within 3 weeks from the day of applying. But seems to me some problem during april from that NCS or may be HO where this NCS is sending application to

Finally got my approval letter today dated 02/jul/2013... hopefully soon will have oath ceremony.

Surprisingly I have emailed HO on 2nd July to tell them I haven't rec any approval letter (and my citizen approval date is 02nd jul... something fissy :) ) . And got email reply back today that they made decision and you should get shortly.

One more interesting thing... I got some other person approval letter at home leaves in Ilford. Envolpe having my email address and approval is of other person... I will try and delivery that letter to that person today evening :roll: Sad that HO dont do proper check list before sending out letters

philly9000
Newly Registered

It came today!

Post by philly9000 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Eligibility criteria: 5 Years+ 2 Year ILR
Date of application: 13/06/13
Date of receipt by UKBA: 14/06/13
Date of acknowledgement : 21/06/13 (dated 17/06/13)
Date of approval: 01/07/13

Just over 2 weeks and it's all finally done, arranging ceremony as we speak. I wish Good luck to everyone and may your good news come soon as well, Amen. The waiting was nerve racking. Now i can sleep like a baby.
8)

Abdul85
Newly Registered

Post by Abdul85 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:17 pm

Eligibility Criteria:: Spouse of BC & ILR SINCE APRIL 2012 - Came to UK in November 2009
Application mode:: NCS Leeds
Date of Submission:: 1st July 2013
Date of debit of fees:: 5th July 2013
Ackknowledge letter received : 7th July 2013
Date of Received of Approval : N/A
Date of Invitation awaiting:: N/A
Date of Ceremong awaiting:: N/A

Arshipaki
Newly Registered

Re: Good Update

Post by Arshipaki » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:25 pm

dilkpdp wrote:
dilkpdp wrote:
rusticsaf wrote:
dilkpdp wrote:Method of application: NCS, Barkingside (Ilford)
Date of debit of fees: 07/05/2013 (issue with payment method, thats the reason was delay)
Date of Ceremony: awaiting
dilkpdp - Mine was Barkingside too, but on 20th April, no acknowledgement yet. It appears that Barkingside should be avoided by people applying in the future..!!
No that's not 100% true, one of my friend applied from same NCS, had payment problem but still got his approval within 3 weeks from the day of applying. But seems to me some problem during april from that NCS or may be HO where this NCS is sending application to

Finally got my approval letter today dated 02/jul/2013... hopefully soon will have oath ceremony.

Surprisingly I have emailed HO on 2nd July to tell them I haven't rec any approval letter (and my citizen approval date is 02nd jul... something fissy :) ) . And got email reply back today that they made decision and you should get shortly.

One more interesting thing... I got some other person approval letter at home leaves in Ilford. Envolpe having my email address and approval is of other person... I will try and delivery that letter to that person today evening :roll: Sad that HO dont do proper check list before sending out letters
Dear friend
Can you tell the other person's name what is mentioned on the approval because I've applied through ilford (one stop shop)
On 15th of April and still waiting
Much appreciated

dilkpdp
Newly Registered

Post by dilkpdp » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:31 pm

[quote="Arshipaki"][quote="dilkpdp"][quote="dilkpdp"][quote="rusticsaf"][quote="dilkpdp"]Method of application: NCS, Barkingside (Ilford)
Date of Ceremony: awaiting[/quote]

dilkpdp - Mine was Barkingside too, but on 20th April, no acknowledgement yet. It appears that Barkingside should be avoided by people applying in the future..!![/quote]

No that's not 100% true, one of my friend applied from same NCS, had payment problem but still got his approval within 3 weeks from the day of applying. But seems to me some problem during april from that NCS or may be HO where this NCS is sending application to[/quote]

One more interesting thing... I got some other person approval letter at home leaves in Ilford. Envolpe having my email address and approval is of other person... I will try and delivery that letter to that person today evening :roll: Sad that HO dont do proper check list before sending out letters[/quote]

Dear friend
Can you tell the other person's name what is mentioned on the approval because I've applied through ilford (one stop shop)
Much appreciated[/quote]

I wont tell his name but definitely today evening I will give him letter.
Person is from New North Road

Arshipaki
Newly Registered

Post by Arshipaki » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:12 pm

dilkpdp wrote:
Arshipaki wrote:
dilkpdp wrote:
dilkpdp wrote:

Dear friend
Much appreciated
Don't worry
I was wondering for mine one
I've got my approval today also
Sent 15tg April through NCS ilford (one stop shop)

Arshipaki
Newly Registered

Post by Arshipaki » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:12 pm

dilkpdp wrote:
Arshipaki wrote:
dilkpdp wrote:
dilkpdp wrote:

Dear friend
Much appreciated
Don't worry

saadmushtaq

Post by saadmushtaq » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Arshipaki wrote:
dilkpdp wrote:
Arshipaki wrote:
dilkpdp wrote:

Dear friend
Much appreciated
Don't worry

Congrats on your approval I applied from the same NCS but still waiting :( Inshaa'Allah it seems I will get mine soon too

gabriel_alain
Newly Registered

Post by gabriel_alain » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Eligibility criteria: 5 Years (EEA) + 1 Year ILR
Application Type: Self + Spouse + Son under section 3(1)
Method of application: Post
Date of application: 17/06/13
Date of receipt by UKBA: 18/06/13
Date of acknowledgement : 20/06/13
Date of approval: 08/07/13 (dated 02/07/13)

BRP
Newly Registered

Post by BRP » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:31 am

Eligibility criteria: HSMP (5 Yrs) + ILR (1 Year)
Application Type: Self + Spouse
Method of application: Postal
Date of Application: 25/06/2013 (Sent by first class recorded delivery)
Date of receipt by UKBA: 27/06/2013 (with note saying 'As the item was redirected, it will have taken longer than usual. Please ensure the correct address is used for future mailings')
Date of debit of fees: 01/07/2013
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: Received 04/07/2013 (Date 01/07/2013)
Date of receipt of approval: 09/07/2013
Date of receipt of documents: 09/07/2013
Date of receipt of oath ceremony appointment: N/A
Date of receipt of citizenship certificate: N/A

Surprise... surprise.... wife ring me from home and you know what....
I can't believe it that it only took 2 weeks from the date posted. Super fast. I wish everyone best of luck who are waiting and hope you get yours soon...

sarwar74

Post by sarwar74 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:36 am

Hello how can I contact ukba im still waiting since 30.01.2013 please any one know let me know how .thanks very much .and I have to say that I dont have any problem at all since I live he

saadmushtaq

Post by saadmushtaq » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:46 am

sarwar74 wrote:Hello how can I contact ukba im still waiting since 30.01.2013 please any one know let me know how .thanks very much .and I have to say that I dont have any problem at all since I live he
Contact them in E-mail Below
NationalityProgress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

First they send you an auto reply with a disclaimer saying you may not get a response if application is less than 6 months old.

However, they replied to my email after 3 days.

Make sure to give them your home office reference number from the acknowledgement letter, your full name, date of birth, address, and nationality.

philly9000
Newly Registered

Re: It came today!

Post by philly9000 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:53 am

Eligibility criteria: 5 Years+ 2 Year ILR
Date of application: 13/06/13
Date of receipt by UKBA: 14/06/13
Date of acknowledgement : 21/06/13 (dated 17/06/13)
Date of approval: 01/07/13
Date of Ceremony: 17/07/13

They actually had a ceremony date for tomorrow, but i'm working so can't make it. Well that's it for me with this section, i will move on to join the passport threads. Once again, i wish everyone good luck, may your good news come soon.

5thave
Newly Registered

update

Post by 5thave » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Update

Eligibility criteria: 10 years + 1yr ILR
Method of application: NCS - Tower Hamlets
Date of applicaton:01/07/2013
Date of receipt by UKBA: 02/07/2013
Date of debit of fees: 03/07/2013
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 08/07/2013 dated (03/07)
Date of approvals letter : 16th July, dated 10th July
Date of Ceremony: 18th July ( private)

Thank you all for your contibution, its been really helpfull

All the best
Last edited by 5thave on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.