ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

consent order

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

drey2
Newly Registered

consent order

Post by drey2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:54 pm

need an advice asap will be glad.
i applied for JR and this is the consent order i have , please what do i do, as am confused about the request regarding supporting evidence .
This is the letter i got from my lawyer.

Upon the defendant agreeing to withdraw her 11 April 2012 refusal of the Tier4 application, and offering to vary the original Tier4 application , dated 30 january 2012, to that of tier 1(post study work)application,and to consider the claimants application as if it was made before his previous leave expired , and also recognising that the claimant continues to have leave to remain by virtue of the application of section 3c of the immigration act 1971 until the application is decided.

And Upon the claimant agreeing to provide the supporting evidence for his tier 1 (post study work) application within two weeks of signing of this consent order to the address notified by letter dated 3 july2013.

BY CONSENT ,it is ordered that .
1. The claimant do have leave to withdraw the above numbered claim for the Judicial Review
2. There be no order as to costs
3. The claimants publicly funded costs be subject to detailed assessment in accordance with community legal service(funding)order 2002

would be glad if someone break down this for me, and if i have to send a supporting document what would i possibly need. and regarding statement of account should i start keeping money in account for 90days.
its same case as the previous.

drey2
Newly Registered

consent order

Post by drey2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:56 pm

can a joint account be used.please i will appreciate opinions please