ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long residence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kho
Newly Registered

Long residence

Post by kho » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:27 am

Dear members I would like ask few question.
1.i came to this country as a student on 10 October so when I can apply ilr earliest.
2. What doucouments do I have send with my application
Passports
Life in uk
2 photos
Any thing else?
3. I have applied my sar files so far I have not recived it do I have to wait for sar file or should I apply before it comes.
4.is there any English requirement

Graceofgod

Re: Long residence

Post by Graceofgod » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:19 am

kho wrote:Dear members I would like ask few question.
1.i came to this country as a student on 10 October so when I can apply ilr earliest.
Passports
Life in uk
2 photos
Any thing else?
3. I have applied my sar files so far I have not recived it do I have to wait for sar file or should I apply before it comes.
you can apply 28 days before the completion of your 10 years stay in the UK, i.e from the 13th of september.
you just need to send your passport/s and Life in the UK along with the completed application .
You do not need to wait for your SAR if you think you have applied for all of your previous visas before expiration of your existing visas.
Information or Advice provided by me is general in nature and based on my own limited expertise hence shouldn't be used as a substitute for professional advice where necessary.

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by rmkirfan » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:46 am

You do not need to wait for your SAR if you think you have applied for all of your previous visas before expiration of your existing visas.[/quote]

Im eligible for SET(LR) in sep 2013.

What is SAR ?
How can we apply?

As I have applied all the visas in time, But there is gap of 4 months due to HO decisions. Is it worth applying SAR to clarify gaps?

Please advice.

vaz
Newly Registered

Post by vaz » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:28 pm

kho wrote:Dear members I would like ask few question.
Passports
Life in uk
2 photos
Any thing else?
Yes there is an English language requirement but if u have a UK degree u are exempt.