ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do we need 2 copies of every doc...ent team ???

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

smartmind101

Do we need 2 copies of every doc...ent team ???

Post by smartmind101 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Quick question....if we are applying as ent team, do we need to have 2 copies of each doc ???...plz reply (especially KICKASS) ;-))

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:49 pm

From where are you applying?

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:23 pm

kick mule

as a team you can apply both and use one envelope and put every thing in on go

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Do we need 2 copies of every doc...ent team ???

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:50 pm

yes you need 2 copies of every single documents and attach 1 complete set of each document with each applicant application, make sure contract copies are both signed by each member with there own application form (irrespective of who signed on behalf of company)

regards

smartmind101 wrote:Quick question....if we are applying as ent team, do we need to have 2 copies of each doc ???...plz reply (especially KICKASS) ;-))

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:56 am

smartmind101 wrote:Quick question....if we are applying as ent team, do we need to have 2 copies of each doc ???...plz reply (especially KICKASS) ;-))

Why Especially KICKASS !!! :) :)

Its always rehan01 whom people should ask for .. He is the Guru !!! :) :)

Regarding you question, I guess you have already got your answer mate !
Make sure you make you application as easier as possible to assess.
For example, A Master list of all the docs , Partner A Docs in one group, Partner B docs in second group and Common docs in third.
So 3 bundles and each have a sticky note at top saying what bundle it is.
(Send them all in one courier,not separate )
This is just my idea of making it simple, you can think of your own as well in ordering docs.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

Darvesh
Member of Standing

Post by Darvesh » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:24 pm

not necessarily, as u use single set of docs like CAR,Advertisement, Contract etc, however u may use two bank statements as u both team members living at different address so get one copy on each member name and address.

when u post team application everything will be stuffed in one envelop so no need for 2 separate set of supporting docs

smartmind101

thanks....

Post by smartmind101 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:19 pm

thanks for the suggestions GURU'S....

I am convinced with what KICKASS said....1 single envelope with Group A as my docs, Group B as my partner's docs and Group C as common docs..... makes life easier for me (and may be for UKBA also...) :lol:

smartmind101

Now that's DANGEROUS....

Post by smartmind101 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Hey Guru's.... I think I am the 1st person to whom UKBA is answering the questions before I can ask them.....thanks to the new and latest form from UKBA.....

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... form11.pdf

IT Seems to me that UKBA is enjoying changing the form every couple of months.... they changed it in april this year and now again in july....can you believe it..lol...

so, whats the diff between both the forms.....???...go to page 22....and the diff in the forms is the answer to my questions... (am I so lucky??? ) :roll:

UKBA wants 2 copies of each doc....so that means spend more money from ur pocket for all docs....eg CAR- 2 copies, Incorporation certificate - 2 copies, joint bank statements- 2 copies....bla bla bla......

Anybody like to add something to it ???? (this so-called change in form again, reminded me of Kickass saying he filled the wrong version during his 1st attempt...)..lol... :twisted:

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: Now that's DANGEROUS....

Post by KickAss » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Yup all those scene's were back in front of me.
The first thing I saw in the new form was date and second the fees.
Well spotted mate ! Illl post a thread to make every one aware that new form is out !
I am OK with them introducing more rules with new forms, but double documents is just waste of money and paper + extra postal charges.
Anyways , we have to do what they ask for....
Again I am glad that you had a look as I would have sent a invalid application.
Cheers
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

peace74098
Newly Registered

Post by peace74098 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:23 pm

rehan01 wrote:yes you need 2 copies of every single documents and attach 1 complete set of each document with each applicant application, make sure contract copies are both signed by each member with there own application form (irrespective of who signed on behalf of company)

regards

Salam Rehan

Me and my friend is applying as a team. According to new policy guideline, we need to send 2 copies of each documents to UKba. As u mentioned above message that make sure contract copies are both signed by each member with there own application form (irrespective of who signed on behalf of company). DO we need signature of party 2(purchase service) in the contract. Please help me. Thanks in Advance

peace74098
Newly Registered

Re: Now that's DANGEROUS....

Post by peace74098 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:36 pm

KickAss wrote:Yup all those scene's were back in front of me.
The first thing I saw in the new form was date and second the fees.
Well spotted mate ! Illl post a thread to make every one aware that new form is out !
I am OK with them introducing more rules with new forms, but double documents is just waste of money and paper + extra postal charges.
Anyways , we have to do what they ask for....
Again I am glad that you had a look as I would have sent a invalid application.
Cheers
Me and my friend is applying as a team. According to new policy guideline, we need to send 2 copies of each documents to UKbA. As u mentioned by Rehan bro that make sure contract copies are both signed by each member with there own application form (irrespective of who signed on behalf of company). I have one question please answer me
Do we need signature of party 2 (purchase services) on the business contract. Please help me. Thanks in Advance

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:34 am

Ws

You need to get contract ready and then anyone of you or ur team member can sign the contract on behalf of your company and ur client need to sign the contract too.

2nd step once contract is signed by both parties then you need to make 2 set of photocopies of that contract and both of you need to submit one copy with ur application and that photocopy need to be signed on each and every page by the person who is submitting with his application.

So you will sign one set of photocopy and submit with your application and team member will do same,

Hope it help

Regards
peace74098 wrote:
rehan01 wrote:yes you need 2 copies of every single documents and attach 1 complete set of each document with each applicant application, make sure contract copies are both signed by each member with there own application form (irrespective of who signed on behalf of company)

regards

Salam Rehan

Me and my friend is applying as a team. According to new policy guideline, we need to send 2 copies of each documents to UKba. As u mentioned above message that make sure contract copies are both signed by each member with there own application form (irrespective of who signed on behalf of company). DO we need signature of party 2(purchase service) in the contract. Please help me. Thanks in Advance