ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Oppertunities for OBIEE/ Siebel Analytics

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

s_a_smile
Newly Registered

Regarding Oppertunities for OBIEE/ Siebel Analytics

Post by s_a_smile » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:19 am

Hi,

I wanted to know about the oppertunities for DWH professionals having exp in OBIEE/ Siebel Analytics and informatica...

I hv 6+ years of exp in DWH technologies OBIEE/ Siebel Analytics and informatica.... Planning to move UK in September. mean while i wanted to try form india only.

It would be gr8 if some body provide me any recruitemnt consultancy details.

Thanks
S_A_Smile.

mach
Newly Registered

Re: Regarding Oppertunities for OBIEE/ Siebel Analytics

Post by mach » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi great, you have 6+ years exp in OBIEE /Siebel Analytics and Informatica.I think lot of openings are there for this Domain,you will get job Easily.I can find out the consultancies and Inform you.Best of luck.

tier2user
Newly Registered

what visa are you on

Post by tier2user » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:54 pm

hello, if you were on tier 1 and arriving then life becomes easy for you

if you are on tier 2(general), prepare for the worst and arrive to UK, there are few companies who offer a contract position to a tier 2 candidate. As you know luck plays part as well not every agency is avoiding tier 2 for contract jobs. If you are on tier 2, you already should know that you have a valid sponsorship(job in hand) which means your pay check will be running since the day you arrive. Check with your sponsor company about this, then plan your travel. Market is okay for your skill set.

All The Very Best n Good Luck

Forgot to mention the important rule. It is clearly mentioned that Tier2 visa holders are not allowed to work contract jobs, following rule is for a sponsor

You are only allowed to assign a CoS if it is clear that you have full responsibility for deciding the duties, functions and outcomes or outputs of the job. Where the sponsored migrant is carrying out work for a third party on your behalf, they must be contracted by you to provide a time-bound service or deliver a time-bound project on your behalf. This means a service or project which has a specific end date after which it will have ended or the service provided will no longer be operated by you or anyone else. They must not be:

a) agency workers, regardless of any contract between you and any employment agency or employment business

b) contracted to undertake an ongoing routine role or provide an ongoing routine service for the third party, regardless of the length of any contract between you and any other party

which clearly means a no go for contract jobs.

Thanks
Last edited by tier2user on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mahjabeen
Newly Registered

Post by mahjabeen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:01 am

Thank you for sharing to us.there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I would like to join your forum anyway so please continue sharing with us

tier2user
Newly Registered

Post by tier2user » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:14 pm

added to my previous post