ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents to support your Tier 1 points assessment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

friday

documents to support your Tier 1 points assessment

Post by friday » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Hi All,

At the end of Set (O) form, they ask for documents to support Tier 1 points assessment.

I am confused as I am applying for ILR and not Tier 1?!

Do you they need documents for the initial Tier 1 or Tier extension? What Kind of documnets? Also, I have already provided these documents when I applied.

May you please advice on this.

Thanks.

londener

Post by londener » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:15 am

Hi,
Are you just employed or with self employment too ?
If you are just employed -Had you submitted your payslips,corroborating bank statement,a letter from your employer,P60 for the current year ?

On another note how did you support your point basis system ? Were they sufficient according to the immigration rule ?
1. Points from your income.
2. Points from your age.
3. Points from UK experience.
4. Points from qualification.
3. Continue 5 years stay-Mandatory.
4.Language requirements - mandatory.
5.Proof of five years economically active.
etc...
believe in yourself !!!

londener

Post by londener » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:25 am

What is your visa category ? . Aren't you on tier-1 ? If so you need to prove the point based assessment for ILR too.
Cheers
believe in yourself !!!

friday

Post by friday » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:49 am

londener wrote:What is your visa category ? . Aren't you on tier-1 ? If so you need to prove the point based assessment for ILR too.
Cheers
Thanks londener for your help.

My route is: 1 year work permit, 3 years Tier 1 (general), and then I extended my Tier 1 (general), so I am now on Tier 1 general. I am employed.

When I applied for the above VISAs, I claimed enough points and I have provided all the documents needed for point assessment (payslip, bank statement....) at the time of application. I am currently on Tier 1 so this implies that I have already scored enough points and they already have supporting documents. So, I am confused why they are asking for these documents again?

On the other hand, for ILR claiming points: I am planning to provide my payslips, bank statements...) to support my ILR point assessment.

friday

Post by friday » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:10 pm

Any advice please?

newbie_2013

Post by newbie_2013 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:32 pm

friday wrote:Any advice please?
It looks like you have a slightly different thinking about ILR.

ILR cannot be given just because you have had tier1 or workpermit for 5 years. You do need to score points for ILR as you would for Tier 1. Hence the section in set (o) form. Nothing new.

Indirectly, Applying for ILR = applying for Tier 1 extension for the second or third time depending on your previous visas.

friday

Post by friday » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:47 pm

newbie_2013 wrote:

ILR cannot be given just because you have had tier1 or workpermit for 5 years. You do need to score points for ILR as you would for Tier 1. Hence the section in set (o) form. Nothing new.

Indirectly, Applying for ILR = applying for Tier 1 extension for the second or third time depending on your previous visas.

Thank you for your help. So they just mean provide documents to support the current ILR applciation (support the 75 points from table 2). They do not need payslips or bank statments that I used for my previous Tier1 visa.

Thank you again.

newbie_2013

Post by newbie_2013 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:53 pm

friday wrote:
newbie_2013 wrote:

Thank you for your help. So they just mean provide documents to support the current ILR applciation (support the 75 points from table 2). They do not need payslips or bank statments that I used for my previous Tier1 visa.

Thank you again.
nothing from previous applications.

Just the documents in support of the current ILR application. (Table 2???)

cheers.

friday

Post by friday » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:21 pm

Can you please let me know how to fill the checklist at the end of SET (O):

documents to support your Tier 1 point assessment, how many?

As previously mentioned I should include documents to support my current ILR application (applying as tier 1). I am providing 12 bank statements and 12 payslips, so can I write 24 next to the section?

Please let me know.

friday

Post by friday » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:33 am

any advice please?

dubeyv
Newly Registered

Post by dubeyv » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:17 am

Yes, whatever you are giving as part of your Tier 1 Points assessment. To be honest I wouldnt be bothered as CW would only see whether you got those points by getting those salaries in the account or not. Whether you are elligible for those points or not.. so whatever you are sending just needs to be included.