ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Visa refused..went for appeal...please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

anu1997
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Visa refused..went for appeal...please help

Post by anu1997 » Fri May 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:23 pm Post subject: Entrepreneur Visa refused..went for appeal...please help
I and my friend formed an entrepreneur team and applied for entrepreneur visa in the 50000 pounds post-study category on 7th Feb 2013..but been refused on 4th April 2013 for the following reasons

1.My name is not found on the bank statement i submitted..means we don't have joint statements.Actually I provided a statutory declaration to access my friends money(50000 pounds is in my friends account)..Is it not enough?.My friend showed the money in his UK account

2.We haven't provided a proof of business activity as per the profession in our business which mentioned in the code of practice.. we provided detailed business plan where we mentioned each of our role in the business.Mine is account manager.but how can show the experience as account manger as our company is quite new and registered with the company house hardly within 3 month of the application?

3.we haven't provided the evidence for our business contracts as we mentioned in our business plan.Our business is a whole sale kid wear sale.for that we have to imports cheap children cloths from India. we could only provide the business contacts of a person who have the importing license at that point of time.

We are in total distress as we live UK as a family. I have spent more than 4000 pounds for the visa application and the solicitor.we applied through a solicitor here.I think it was his responsibility to put all documents..but he never agree to that.he says the documents he submitted were enough.now we went for appeal and waiting for the hearing..Is there any chance for getting the visa?I chanced upon this forum recently where i found members very kind and helpful.please help me and my family as i have severely handicap child with me.this is my only hope..

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun May 19, 2013 2:14 pm

if you feel the decision is wrong then go ahead with appeal.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon May 20, 2013 3:24 pm

you can appeal and for understand this category of visa in detail then you need to refer to the policy guideline.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

xiaojunznz2
Newly Registered

Post by xiaojunznz2 » Thu May 23, 2013 9:08 am

You can surf the Internet access to relevant data and information, and discuss with friends, maybe can help you, wish you good luck.

rais99
Newly Registered

Re: Post subject: Entrepreneur refused please help?????

Post by rais99 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:14 am

1. That is enough and not necesssary to have a joint account.
2. Advertisment - It can be taken care of, as it's not mandatory?
3. Contracts - What have you ticked on the application form? Yes or No.

As long as the funds are guninue the refusal points can be very well argued.

londener

Post by londener » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:53 am

If you are not satisfied with the service provided by your solicitors and the documents you provided to Home Office were not sufficient as guided by your solicitors you can make a formal complaint .Please visit the link below how can you complain ?

http://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/downlo ... mplate.pdf

http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problem ... ow-complai
believe in yourself !!!