ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) & SET(M) applications - Oct 2012 (timelines only)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gmx

Post by gmx » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:49 am

Hi wordable,

Have you got yours yet?
wordable wrote:
PLRN2013 wrote:Hi

As per other posts, UKBAs response to callers is that they are dealing with october applications at the moment....has anyone had anything back?

I am still waiting! Over 8 months! Let's see what this week or early next week will bring. This is 100% patience and one needs the grace of God to survive it! The most important thing is when it comes, it should be good news for us all that are still waiting! It's a phase that comes and it will surely pass! But one thing it certains, l can never advice anyone to go postal application again, except if the case is not straight forward, it's better to pay the extra cash and have rest of mind! All is well!

wordable

Post by wordable » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:59 pm

gmx wrote:Hi wordable,

Have you got yours yet?
wordable wrote:

As per other posts, UKBAs response to callers is that they are dealing with october applications at the moment....has anyone had anything back?

I am still waiting! Over 8 months! Let's see what this week or early next week will bring. This is 100% patience and one needs the grace of God to survive it! The most important thing is when it comes, it should be good news for us all that are still waiting! It's a phase that comes and it will surely pass! But one thing it certains, l can never advice anyone to go postal application again, except if the case is not straight forward, it's better to pay the extra cash and have rest of mind! All is well!

No gmx. Tired.com! Calling at least twice a week, same responce, 'we are dealing with Oct applications which yours is included, almost completed, you will hear from us very soon, please bear with us for we received lots of applications at the time you applied, once again, please bear with us'.
There is no point in calling again, l will give them another week, if nothing comes then, l might take a legal action. Thank u so much for having me in mind gmx, God bless you!

PLRN2013
Newly Registered

Post by PLRN2013 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:20 pm

Wordable you have applied awhile ago really hope you get it soon. I applied in November and it is soooo fustrating to hear the same response yet we know they are NOT dealing with the Oct/ Nov apps.

I am happy for those who have had got their ILR. People (not all- but some)
who applied under 10-14 yrs route btween oct 12 -april 13 have had something back

is it two diff department that deal with 10-14 yrs route applications & 5yrs route, as there seems to be a pattern. its either one or the other that is being processed in bulks.

dont understand whats taking so long- PEO service only takes 30min- 60min to review application). As per other forum there may be budget cuts - (job cuts am guessing- in home office as announced)

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=138587

:(

wordable

Post by wordable » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:30 pm

PLRN2013 wrote:Wordable you have applied awhile ago really hope you get it soon. I applied in November and it is soooo fustrating to hear the same response yet we know they are NOT dealing with the Oct/ Nov apps.

who applied under 10-14 yrs route btween oct 12 -april 13 have had something back

is it two diff department that deal with 10-14 yrs route applications & 5yrs route, as there seems to be a pattern. its either one or the other that is being processed in bulks.

dont understand whats taking so long- PEO service only takes 30min- 60min to review application). As per other forum there may be budget cuts - (job cuts am guessing- in home office as announced)

Thanks so much. Hope you too get a good response soon! All the best.

wordable

Post by wordable » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:04 pm

PLRN2013 wrote:Wordable you have applied awhile ago really hope you get it soon. I applied in November and it is soooo fustrating to hear the same response yet we know they are NOT dealing with the Oct/ Nov apps.

Thanks so much. Hope you too get a good response soon! All the best.

gmx

Post by gmx » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:03 am

Hi wordable,

I don't remember if you requested for your application to be expedited?

If yes, then it may be good idea to send a follow up e-mail (if you sent by e-mail)

It seems that they're dealing with the last batch of Oct-12 applicants by now from what I gathered in other posts.

Calling them is waste of time from my own experience. Only time it's useful is only what your application has been decided, then they'll tell you. Otherwise, same old script.

Hang on there wordable. We all have been through this phase, I know the feeling.

wordable wrote:

Have you got yours yet?
wordable wrote:

No gmx. Tired.com! Calling at least twice a week, same responce, 'we are dealing with Oct applications which yours is included, almost completed, you will hear from us very soon, please bear with us for we received lots of applications at the time you applied, once again, please bear with us'.
There is no point in calling again, l will give them another week, if nothing comes then, l might take a legal action. Thank u so much for having me in mind gmx, God bless you!

JILRN2012
Newly Registered

Post by JILRN2012 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:27 am

Hi,

Anyone got any update of Oct-12 applications please? Recently we if any received documents back from home office.

Before it used to be some news applications and now cant see anything so worried whether home office doing their job or totally stopped due job cuts

I don't remember if you requested for your application to be expedited?

If yes, then it may be good idea to send a follow up e-mail (if you sent by e-mail)

It seems that they're dealing with the last batch of Oct-12 applicants by now from what I gathered in other posts.

Calling them is waste of time from my own experience. Only time it's useful is only what your application has been decided, then they'll tell you. Otherwise, same old script.

Hang on there wordable. We all have been through this phase, I know the feeling.

wordable wrote:

Have you got yours yet?
wordable wrote:

PLRN2013
Newly Registered

Post by PLRN2013 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Hi JILRN2012 see link below for updates ...

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 337769d1b4

JILRN2012
Newly Registered

PLRN2013

Post by JILRN2012 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:53 am

Thanks PLRN2013

I hope UKBA increased the stuff as per last update on below link.

PLRN2013 wrote:Hi JILRN2012 see link below for updates ...

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 337769d1b4

wordable

Post by wordable » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Hi all, just to update you about UKBA drama. Called again this afternoon, the lady said to me 'we are very sorry ...............your application will soon be in line, we are currently working on applications received in Nov, yours was sent in early Oct 2012 to our Durham's office , but actually received and entered in Dec by Liverpool team . Due to large volume of backlogs we are experiencing, we can't meet up the 6months timeline, please accept our apology, we are really sorry'.
That's my new story from home office! I called about two weeks ago and was told my application was among the ones being processed! How come the application progress status just changed?
God is still in control! All is well!! UKBA can't still my joy, l have chosen to be happy! :D :D :D

PLRN2013
Newly Registered

Post by PLRN2013 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:17 pm

thats strange you should get the MP involved .... they processing some of this years applications.....
as its no fault of yours should they not process yours first....
or is this thier new telephone speech to get you to wait til december applications are processed....

gmx

Post by gmx » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Hi wordable,

Sorry to hear that but I still wish you all the best.

Never trust UKBA statements until you hold your ILR in your hands.
wordable wrote:Hi all, just to update you about UKBA drama. Called again this afternoon, the lady said to me 'we are very sorry ...............your application will soon be in line, we are currently working on applications received in Nov, yours was sent in early Oct 2012 to our Durham's office , but actually received and entered in Dec by Liverpool team . Due to large volume of backlogs we are experiencing, we can't meet up the 6months timeline, please accept our apology, we are really sorry'.
That's my new story from home office! I called about two weeks ago and was told my application was among the ones being processed! How come the application progress status just changed?
God is still in control! All is well!! UKBA can't still my joy, l have chosen to be happy! :D :D :D

wordable

Post by wordable » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Thank you so much gmx for your encouragement. You are right, home office statements can not be trusted! Soon, all these drama will end! I believe!!! :D :D :D

wordable

Post by wordable » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:10 pm

Update!

A delivery man came this morning on bike, before l could open the door he's gone! No card or tracking no was left. My curiousity made me call ukba this afternoon, was told documents and decision letter sent yesterday! I then called DX and they confirmed a secure item and arranged redelivery for tomorrow. The time of waiting is over! I will keep u all posted! UKBA also gave a Royal Mail Tracking No. :D :D :D

wordable

Post by wordable » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Update!

A delivery man came this morning on bike, before l could open the door he's gone! No card or tracking no was left. My curiousity made me call ukba this afternoon, was told documents and decision letter sent yesterday! I then called DX and they confirmed a secure item and arranged redelivery for tomorrow. The time of waiting is over! I will keep u all posted! UKBA also gave a Royal Mail Tracking No. :D :D :D

gmx

Post by gmx » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:33 pm

Excellent News!

Congrats!
wordable wrote:Update!

wordable

Post by wordable » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Finally! Just received the ILR Approval letter and documents !!! ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
We applied 5th Oct 2012! More than 9 and half months of waiting.! Patience and maintaining positive altitude with trust in God with the great people on this forum has kept me sane! Waiting for my BRP tomorrow.
Thank you so much to everyone in this forum !

wordable

Post by wordable » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:20 pm

gmx wrote:Excellent News!

Congrats!

Thank you so much gmx! You've been a great brother in this time of endless waiting!

wordable

Post by wordable » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:32 pm

gmx wrote:Excellent News!

Congrats!

Thank you so much gmx! You've been a great brother in this time of endless waiting!