ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Ltd Company - Croydon PEO - 17OCT12 - case deferred

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chandugani
Newly Registered

ILR - Ltd Company - Croydon PEO - 17OCT12 - case deferred

Post by chandugani » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:52 am

Appointment: 17OCT12 11:55

Case officer was rude and looked tired. He wasn't interested at all when I said I am self employed. He didn't take any documents related to my limited company.

I claimed for my dividends only. My payslips didn't match with net amount deposited in personal bank account. Case officer wasn't listening at all to me. He started comparing payslips and asked me why they didn't match. I gave my explanation. He was ok to consider dividends only.

Case officer deferred my case to do more checks.

I am given a letter saying not to contact and advised not to travel for any non-urgent visit abroad.

Not sure how long it might take!

chandugani
Newly Registered

Any one having similar issue?

Post by chandugani » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Can somebody advice me how long it might take

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:40 pm

As long as it takes UKBA to complete the checks deemed necessary by the caseworker. No one on the forum can tell you when UKBA may complete the exercise for your application.

That you applied in person doesn't mean that the checks may happen on priority.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Any one having similar issue?

Post by ryan2020 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:43 pm

chandugani wrote:Can somebody advice me how long it might take
can take 6 months to _____ no budy can fill the blanks. people are waiting for more than 7 months...

by the way why your net amount didn't match the bank statements ?

chandugani
Newly Registered

Still waiting.

Post by chandugani » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:37 am

I applied for ILR SET(O) on 17 Oct 2012. I have not received any communication from UKBA since then. I called on their enquires number, but no use. They always advise me to wait till I hear something from them. I have written 3 letters to my MP, UKBA replied to MP too advising to wait as all cases can not be handled on the same day.

Not sure how to bring attention to the case officer about my case. Any suggestions guys!

Ish51

Post by Ish51 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Have you not done your home work because your payslip was not matching the bank statement. Any additional docs have you submitted to explain the reason. "

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:03 pm

why its is not matching answer the question if you don"t answer how you want someone to help you.
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .

chandugani
Newly Registered

Still waiting

Post by chandugani » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:28 pm

I am still waiting for my ILR. 11 months now. I escalated to my MP 3 times. Everytime Home office responds to MP that my application is still in consideration. Any idea how to escalate to further up and get some movement in my case.

akhan25

Post by akhan25 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:25 pm

They asked u why was ur payslips not matching ur bank statements n did u sent any other proof after that peo appointment to explain why.

chandugani
Newly Registered

Post by chandugani » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:35 pm

I gave my explanation. He was ok to consider dividends only. No query was raised and he deferred saying further security checks need to be done. No communication from them since then. Is there any I can escalate this.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:25 am

11 months my GOD.

write to cheif executive UKBA and raise a complain to Ombudsman.

keep giving pain to UKBA if you think they don't have any reason to refuse your application.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:48 am

Involve your MP.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.