ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 PEO Appointment

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shaks
Newly Registered

Tier 2 PEO Appointment

Post by Shaks » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi All,

I have couple of questions:
1. Booking Fee of £100 is the part of overall Appointment fee OR this is additional?- what i mean is if i book and pay £100 then would i pay £100 less at PEO Office?

2. My Job will Start on 01/10/13- how long before the start date i can apply for visa? i was planning to get visa end of August!

thanks

alanwong

Re: Tier 2 PEO Appointment

Post by alanwong » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:07 am

Shaks wrote:Hi All,

I have couple of questions:
1. Booking Fee of £100 is the part of overall Appointment fee OR this is additional?- what i mean is if i book and pay £100 then would i pay £100 less at PEO Office?

if you pay £100, then you will pay £100 less at PEO office.
If you get an appointment which is within 5 working days , then you do not need to pay the £100 and your appointment will not be cancelled.

2. My Job will Start on 01/10/13- how long before the start date i can apply for visa? i was planning to get visa end of August!

I think it is fine if u want to get visa by the end of August.
You have to apply within three months before the state date, but not earlier than t
hree months.

thanks
The above is my understanding, you can check Tier2 guidance. I am sure you can find your answers there for your 2nd question.