ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1G dependant- urgent please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

computaboi

Tier 1G dependant- urgent please help

Post by computaboi » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Can anyone help me understand if it is acceptable for Tier 1 (G) dependent applicant to submit bank statements from multiple bank accounts(one from abroad based bank account(State Bank of India) and the other from Halifax,UK) to meet maintenance funds criteria ?

I have read PBS guidance for migrants but neither does it say funds from multiple bank accounts are OK/accepted nor otherwise! I feel like it's grey area and depends on discretion of the visa officer, is that true ?

I have a situation where for 7 days (in consecutive 90 days period) I am short of 600 pounds in my UK bank account as I have transferred funds from my Halifax account to my SBI account in India!!

I still had access to more than 600 pounds however they are split between 2 different account(State bank of India and Halifax UK). To add to already little complex case, My Indian bank account is held as joint account on my name and my mother's name.

Now I want to make a fresh application for my wife to come over to UK as tier1 g dependent.

Will UKBA have any issues with this, can any please advise ?

thanks in advance and I appreciate your help on this:)

computaboi

Post by computaboi » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:56 am

People , could you please share your views on this based on ur understanding of ukba immigration rules please

ukguyinlondon

Post by ukguyinlondon » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:08 pm