ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

ruhul_bio
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur visa

Post by ruhul_bio » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:02 am

Dear sir, I am Ruhul. I applied Tier 1 entrepreneur visa 28/10/12 and I got refusal letter 18/04/13 without permission of Appeal. the reason of my refusal is- my 3rd party sponsor letter does not have email id and land line number. on the other hand i submitted my pre action protocol to home office 15/05/13 but i didt get any response from them and i submitted my judicial review to the High court 19/07/13. in the mean time on 31/07/13 i was arrested by the UKBA. they are asking me a lot of question and they also search my house and they got the pre action protocol application and judicial review application but they didnt take any of the bundle, after that they took me to their nearby police station and they took my finger print, photo and DNA sample. Finally they give a letter which is notification of temporary admission to a person who is liable to be detained . it says you must report to an immigration officer at the address Becket house, Thomas street, london, in every 2 weeks. please tell me what will happen in the next and also what will happen in my JR and in this time will they detain me or deport to home country? please help me this situation and give me appropriate suggestion. Best regards Ruhul.

sam321

Post by sam321 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:40 am

Why did they arrest you?

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:12 am

Did UKBA come to your house to arrest you, and what did you do to warrant your arrest ????

ruhul_bio
Newly Registered

Post by ruhul_bio » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:13 am

Kokopop wrote:Did UKBA come to your house to arrest you, and what did you do to warrant your arrest ????
. i was in the Stratford station that time ukba was searching everybody. Unfortunately I was also search by them. And they asked me lot of question and I told them everything. And then they took me with them. In the mean time they search my house and got all of my JR paper, after 2 hrs they release me with IS 96 papers. Please suggest me what I have to do now.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:11 am

I really don't know how to advise here. But I pray for you that my God will release for you destiny helpers in this matter. As you proceed to JR the Judges will rule to your favour in Jesus name.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 am

yes its in the news, they are searching stations in east London and questioning random people and detaining them.

This has been happening for the past week.

It was on the BBC yesterday!

Theresa May has gone absolutely mad to gather UKIP votes , by doing this publicity stunt.

Will this action really reduce immigration! ? and how effective is it !!

shahbazali
- thin ice -

Post by shahbazali » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:11 am

Hi Rahul
there is nothing to worry about. Police can chech anyone suspecios as they are doing now a days. they can take you to Police station for finger prints etc to check whether you were involved in any crime. it is normal. I know people who are british, they were driving car and just for suspession they took him to police station and did the same. so you should be cool regarding this arrest.

Regarding you JR continue with good berristor. I beleive you will win the case under "Evidential flexibility". most of such appeals are winning now a days. just make sure your docs are geniun and funds are still available.

thanks

Ent813
Newly Registered

Post by Ent813 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:19 am

Should a person holding Entrepreneur visa be worried about these checks/arrests?

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:38 am

Ent813 wrote:Should a person holding Entrepreneur visa be worried about these checks/arrests?
yep. nobody is safe these days.

they had no business going to his house to conduct a search. all they needed was his name and date of birth to check with home office records if he had any legal issue pending with them.

it further shows how crazy Home Office has gone.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Re: Entrepreneur visa

Post by babylondoner » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:39 am

ruhul_bio wrote: Finally they give a letter which is notification of temporary admission to a person who is liable to be detained . it says you must report to an immigration officer at the address Becket house, Thomas street, london, in every 2 weeks.
the letter is totally uncalled for considering they have that they saw all the necessary documentation confirming the pre action protocol application and judicial review application

ruhul_bio
Newly Registered

Post by ruhul_bio » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:48 pm

thanks everybody to give me good suggestion.

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:44 am

its a random check, keep your papers uptodate, regarding your pending case with UKBA

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:54 pm

there has been lot of noise about this on the BBC and the equality commission is looking into this nuisance by Theresa May..

So dont worry.. This conservative govt will go soon and labour will return to stop all this nonsense...

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:01 pm

rahulsingh1 wrote:there has been lot of noise about this on the BBC and the equality commission is looking into this nuisance by Theresa May..

So dont worry.. This conservative govt will go soon and labour will return to stop all this nonsense...
Agreed. Every action has same and opposite reaction.
Many Regards

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:26 pm

This is atrocious !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23552088

Feel free to explain what they did......
(Text below copied from the link)

Have you been stopped? Have you witnessed immigration spot checks? You can send us your experiences using the form below.

Send your pictures and videos to yourpics@bbc.co.uk or text them to 61124 (UK) or +44 7624 800 100 (International). If you have a large file you can
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.