ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR refused - help needed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

manojult
Newly Registered

Post by manojult » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:44 pm

The appeal is listed on Aug 5th 2013. So they have my wife's passport for atleast a year. Will keep the forum updated after the appeal.

vc2013
Newly Registered

Post by vc2013 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:58 am

manojult wrote:The appeal is listed on Aug 5th 2013. So they have my wife's passport for atleast a year. Will keep the forum updated after the appeal.
I have a similar situation and I am planning to apply for ILR with my dependent on 08 Aug. Please share your experience after 05 Aug

manojult
Newly Registered

Post by manojult » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:33 pm

The appeal was allowed. Thanks a lot everyone for the support. I will update the post with the case reference numbers when I get the determination in writing. The hearing was today. The hearing was quite straightforward. At the start, the presenting officer said that the UKBA was withdrawing the decision to deport her. Then my barrister started explaining the situation with the UKBA guidance, old rule and the new rule. The judge listened patiently, took some time to understand it and finally asked why was the application refused. The presenting officer did not speak anything through the hearing but for the first sentence.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:10 am

Congratulations!
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vc2013
Newly Registered

Post by vc2013 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:07 pm

congrats!!

manojult
Newly Registered

Post by manojult » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Finally got the ILR. One year after application.

Deenfat
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by Deenfat » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:16 pm

manojult wrote:The appeal was allowed. Thanks a lot everyone for the support. I will update the post with the case reference numbers when I get the determination in writing. The hearing was today. The hearing was quite straightforward. At the start, the presenting officer said that the UKBA was withdrawing the decision to deport her. Then my barrister started explaining the situation with the UKBA guidance, old rule and the new rule. The judge listened patiently, took some time to understand it and finally asked why was the application refused. The presenting officer did not speak anything through the hearing but for the first sentence.

Manojult, you said you were going to update the post with your case ref no - could you help with the case no so that some of us in similar condition may cite it if/when the need arises?

cheers

manojult
Newly Registered

Re: ILR refused - help needed

Post by manojult » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:09 pm

Appeal Number : IA/09249/2013
HO ref: v1126172
Judgement Date 14 Aug 2013